Author Topic: APE promo video from Indy dealer show  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Big Jay

• Expert
    • CBRzone
APE promo video from Indy dealer show
« on: August 16, 2012, 10:19:44 pm »
Last February our graphics dept put together an 11 minute video for use in our booth in the Indy dealer show. It has products, shots of stuff being done in the shop as well as race track footage.

It has no sound as we didn't want to have to listen to it all weekend at the show.

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiAM0...ature=youtu.be

Online scottly

• Global Moderator
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Humboldt, AZ
Re: APE promo video from Indy dealer show
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 10:29:30 pm »
The video doesn't work, Jay. :(
Error occurred during validation.
Don't fix it if it ain't broke!
Helmets save brains. Always wear one and ride like everyone is trying to kill you....

Offline Stev-o

• Ain't no
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Central Texas
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 10:37:09 pm »
Bad link
'74 "Big Bang" Honda 750K [836].....'76 Honda 550F.....K3 Park Racer!......and a Bomber!............plus plus plus.........

Offline Big Jay

• Expert
    • CBRzone
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 09:01:15 am »

Offline Old Scrambler

• My CB750K3 has been in 39 States & 5 Provinces
  • Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 11:45:57 am »
Very Cool.....Thanks 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

BTW...it works when you hit the FULL SCREEN button..........somewhat similar to hitting the FULL THROTTLE for optimal use of the Big Jay parts 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Dennis in Wisconsin
'64 Triumph Cub & '74 Honda CB750 Bonneville Salt Flats AMA Record Holder (6)
CB750 Classic Bonneville Racer thread - http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,135473.0.html
'63 CL72 Project(s)
'66 CL77 Red
'67 Triumph T100C
'73 750K3 Owned since New
'77 750F2 Cafe Project
2020 ROYAL ENFIELD Himalayan

Offline johno

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 02:37:53 am »
Nice video J,  :D
I think it is important to have something happening at trade stands, attracts people like bees to honey, I had a promo stand set up at an engineering conference about two months ago, had run out of exciting new products so we put in my K2 Honda with a big scenery pic behind the bike rented from local arts theatre, had a digital camera set up and encouraged customers to sit on the bike , have their pic taken, then it was cabled onto a big flat screen telly that had the pics rolling over, after a few hours there was a crowd formed in front of the stand all waiting to se their pics roll over, it turned out a lot of fun, especially the second day when we organised an attractive model to pose on the pillion with everyone, my main competitor came over to the stand, jovially shook my hand and said Johno this is not fair and we shared a beer at the end of the day while solving the worlds marketing problems.  Was something different and worked for me J
cheers Johno
GRASSHOPPER SOHC HONDAS ARE THE MEANING OF LIFE.