testy

Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 733305 times)

Offline jgger

• Expert
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #16225 on: December 04, 2019, 06:29:49 pm »
I’ve had this truck since new...planning to keep it running till the bitter end.  I didn’t have time to look close but it’s burning off the rear driver side manifold.

my rodeo ( aka the clown car) has the same problem, we chased the problem for ages, new cam cover gasket, new spark plug seals, nope, still leaking...turns out its a cracked rocker cover, still haven't fixed it though, scares the crap out of people next to me at the lights when smoke starts billowing out when i stop beside them, makes me laugh though

Looks like PCV valve is bad or one of the coolant lines to it is leaking.  Not sure if I’ve ever replaced it to be honest.  And didn’t realize till now the valve has a wrap around tube that’s a coolant line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 4.2 in my old F-150 had that, they're about $35.00 at the dealer.
"The SOHC4 uses a computer located about 2-3 ft above the seat.  Those sometimes need additional programming." -stolen from  Two Tired

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #16226 on: December 04, 2019, 06:45:53 pm »
You need some decoy boxes and tell her they are "Christmss" presents.🙈🙉🙊

Yeah mate, for awhile there was a "drop box" locker at my nearest gas station that cost me nothing to have parcels delivered to, but for some reason they got rid of them? Was great filling my tank, and filling my boot (trunk) with bike parts. ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

Offline Magpie

• Old Timer
What gets me going today? The preparation for a colonoscopy! I'll have to put the seat belts back on the toilet.  ::)

Offline jgger

• Expert
First blast is doable, second blast needs restraint.  Sometimes a helmet may be necessary if there is lift off!

Just hope you don't get the guy with big hands and a Polaroid camera!🥺
"The SOHC4 uses a computer located about 2-3 ft above the seat.  Those sometimes need additional programming." -stolen from  Two Tired

• Really Old Timer ...
I've never had one, but I've had 9 gastroscopies in the last 12 months, and a couple of times I've woken up with a bad taste in my mouth, and wondered how much effort they put into cleaning their equipment between procedures?

But what pisses me off today is Kogan. I had 124,000 points on my Citi Visa card, amounting to $499.00. Good, needed to buy a new freezer and some other crap for the house. Logged i n to the Kogan site, yep, saw that I had $499 to spend, so created an order, went to the checkout, was over the $499 by around $150, that's ok, put in my visa card details, and instead of hitting me for $150 over and above my points balance, it took the whole $650!

Fcuk! Oh well, I can afford it, I'll use the points for something else later. I check my emails this morning, see shipping details for my order. Delivery date for the freezer - "After January 1, 2020"! WTF???? I send them an "enquiry", "What do you mean, After January 1, 2020? If you can't deliver it next week, cancel my order!" Fcuking hell, I could have just driven to the shopping centre and bought that sh1t, and I'd have it by now! Useless carnts........ ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

Offline spotty

• Expert
  • cb750....for when a Vmax is just too much bike
    • spottys world of vmaxes and great danes
What gets me going today? The preparation for a colonoscopy! I'll have to put the seat belts back on the toilet.  ::)

what got me about that 'preparation' liquid was the warning on the bottle...where it usually has ' do not operate heavy machinery or drive' it actually said words to the effect of ' you will not be leaving the toilet for the next 8 hours so driving will not be an option'

oh yes, and i know i was having an invasive surgical procedure involving a camera but what i was not prepared for was the entire camera crew and the news helicopter that carried them.....well thats what it felt like afterwards anyway
It seems I've kicked the Honda habit again...anyone mind if I stick around ?

Offline bear

• Master
  • Leeton in Australia
FCUK MY BROWN DOG SPOT!   >:( >:( >:(

always glad to help out a fellow biker but that may be stretching it a bit.......

and i doubt the Lovely Evelyn would be overly happy about it either

;D ;D ;D ;D
Ummmm....my apologies Spott, an unfortunate turn of phrase on my part. ::)
And while "The Lovely Evelyn" would most likely be a little taken a back,  she wouldn't be half as surprised as Jack my Labrador.  ;D
« Last Edit: Today at 05:22:25 pm by bear »
The older I get the faster I was.

Offline dave500

• Really Old Timer ...
  • WHAT?no gravy?
yeah ya gotta be sitting on the dunny as you drink that salty lemon #$%* or whatever #$%* it is,make sure you move the tv in there first and have your phone fully charged youll be in there a while.

Offline Don R

• My Sandcast is a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Saver of unloved motorcycles.
 I'm due for the rear view myself, thanks for the reminder.
If the things you own end up owning you, it's better to be owned by some cool things.

• Really Old Timer ...
I'm happy to report (or perhaps, retort) that I've never had one, and don't see one coming my way any time soon. I'm kind of surprised, considering the amount of time I've spent in and out of hospitals in the last 15 months or so, but somehow I've managed to avoid it. I did have an enema a day or two after the bypass last year, but that wasn't all that unpleasant for me, whereas the poor young nurse who was forced to administer it will probably never be the same again........ ;D

;