Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1276421 times)

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #15700 on: June 27, 2019, 04:43:01 am »
How's it going Kev other than joining the legal system briefly ?
Bill the demon.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #15701 on: June 27, 2019, 04:47:31 am »
Terrence don't let the BS about the 3 T's get to you it may lead to the feeling you can leap from perfectly sound A/C for old time sake.
Bill the demon.

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #15702 on: June 27, 2019, 01:53:47 pm »
Ha ha, thanks Bill, I'm back to wearing a smaller size uniform than I was when I was a sky god, but there's "No Parachuting" stamped across my medical file, so not much chance of me jumping out nowadays, unless it's on fire........ ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline Don R

• My Sandcast is a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Saver of unloved motorcycles.
« Reply #15703 on: June 27, 2019, 09:13:26 pm »
 I quit carbs and lost 15 lbs in june. No, not fuel injection either. I did a job for the court and wore a shirt with a collar and buttons that hasn't fit in a long time. Pissed My spouse kept me from doing it sooner.
No matter how many times you paint over a shadow, it's still there.
If you love it, set it free, if it stays it's probably one of my 750's.
 CEO at the no kill motorcycle shop.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #15704 on: June 28, 2019, 01:17:03 pm »
Well guys I've done it pulled the insurance on my last bike a 79 6 1/2 and it pisses me off, of course if I stop feeling so #$%*ty and finish it I'll have to drive it without licence ohh well.
Bill the demon.

Offline scunny

• Old Timer
  • don't call me expert
« Reply #15705 on: June 28, 2019, 05:50:03 pm »
OK, who's got my spark plug socket. I've looked everywhere so someone has it in their pocket.
You know who you are, the same person who hides everything else.
past-cb100,ts250,cb500,cb500,gs1000,gs650g.phillips traveller
present-CB 650 retro
            VTR1000F3
           XL250S riverbed rocket
           TS250[sold]
           TS185[sold]
           XL125S[sold]
           MT50 (white)
           MT50 (red)[sold]
           KN250/XS400 project
           XR/XL250 bitsa under construction
           SL100[sold]
           XL250R
           pedal(pub bike) leaks oil
my gallery http://gallery.sohc4.net/members/personal/scunny

Offline bear

• Vale Bill McIntosh ......"illegitimi non carborundum"
  • Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #15706 on: June 28, 2019, 05:52:38 pm »
Well guys I've done it pulled the insurance on my last bike a 79 6 1/2 and it pisses me off, of course if I stop feeling so #$%*ty and finish it I'll have to drive it without licence ohh well.
Bill the demon.

I can see how that would "piss you off " Uncle Billy. At least it was done on your terms.
The prciks took my license off me back in 2012. >:(

By the by did you get the link to that Lanc resto vlog I sent you?

Cheers,
Brian

The older I get the faster I was.

Offline bear

• Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #15707 on: June 28, 2019, 05:57:08 pm »
OK, who's got my spark plug socket. I've looked everywhere so someone has it in their pocket.
You know who you are, the same person who hides everything else.

I've got no doubt it's the same bastard that stoll my Chevy injector nozzel socket Scun. >:(

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #15708 on: June 28, 2019, 06:18:22 pm »
Well I'm not going to Canberra for a day next week, I'm now going to Darwin for 3 days! So for July I'll be away interstate for 2-3 days every week. Oh well, it's winter here in Melbourne, so Darwin's 80 degrees (+) temps will be a bonus.  It could be worse, I could be spending the whole month in my office......... ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline bear

• Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #15709 on: June 28, 2019, 06:28:48 pm »
Well I'm not going to Canberra for a day next week, I'm now going to Darwin for 3 days! So for July I'll be away interstate for 2-3 days every week. Oh well, it's winter here in Melbourne, so Darwin's 80 degrees (+) temps will be a bonus.  It could be worse, I could be spending the whole month in my office......... ;D

And you might be able to catch up with Mick and have a beer as well, bonus!  ;D

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #15710 on: June 28, 2019, 06:59:10 pm »

Yeah Brian, I'll send him a message and see what he's up to, good thing is I'll be in Darwin twice next month, so a good chance of catching up. How're you going? ;D

Offline Don R

• My Sandcast is a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Saver of unloved motorcycles.
« Reply #15711 on: June 28, 2019, 08:29:20 pm »
 I was sitting on a high deck behind a pub eating and drinking a beer, A guy pulled up to a boat launch on the Mississippi river with a sharp looking wooden boat. It was painted down low and wood grain on top. He carefully backed it into the water until the transom and motor was almost under water. He got in the boat and goofed for a minute and pulled it back out. Walked around and looked at it. I was a good distance away and could see the tie down straps on the back of the boat/trailer. he tried it again and again it went low in the water, the trailer ball was a foot and half too high, it was hitched to the bumper ball of a 4wd dodge truck. A bass boat guy came in, got his truck and loaded it while the other guy looked dumb. He was embarrassed when the other guy was watching so he left. At least he didn't die on the river today. Some first responder will have to help him soon and that pisses me off.
No matter how many times you paint over a shadow, it's still there.
If you love it, set it free, if it stays it's probably one of my 750's.
 CEO at the no kill motorcycle shop.

Offline bear

• Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #15712 on: June 28, 2019, 08:44:00 pm »

Yeah Brian, I'll send him a message and see what he's up to, good thing is I'll be in Darwin twice next month, so a good chance of catching up. How're you going? ;D

WELL...............funny you should ask that :P and seeing as this is the pissed off thread I'll tell you.
I'm freezing my fat ass off.
It got that cold last weekend that the water pipe from the heater running across our ceiling froze and split. Ev was in the bath room and heard a gurgle or two, looked up to see water cascading down the bathroom wall. While she was trying to process what was happening the recalcitrant flood hit the back of a power point resulting in a large bang and flash, followed by a distinct lack of power.
So true to form she calmly walked outside turned off the isolation tap to the hot water heater, then walked back around to the other side of the house and turned the switch off at our power box.
She then returned to our bedroom, gave me a kick in the guts and informed me that our main bathroom was fcuked.
She managed to achieve all that in her PJ's.
God I luv that woman. ;D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 08:50:26 pm by bear »

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #15713 on: June 28, 2019, 11:04:22 pm »

The sun will be shining and the beers will be frosty Terry.
What a bugga.  ;D
It'll be good to see you mate.
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #15714 on: June 29, 2019, 10:19:20 am »
Bear She sounds like a keeper.

Offline bear

• Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #15715 on: June 29, 2019, 04:21:26 pm »
She is Uncle Bill.................she is indeed.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #15716 on: June 29, 2019, 05:15:14 pm »
Well then do us a favour give her as big a hug as you can from me and tell her it was for my keeper.
Bill the demon.

Offline bear

• Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #15717 on: June 29, 2019, 05:39:20 pm »
Will do.

Offline rb550four

• Master
  • I'm nobody's slave and nobody's master
« Reply #15718 on: June 30, 2019, 03:54:44 pm »
I turned 60 this year, been spending allot of time with doctors since then. Just got back from the hospital yesterday with a urine bag , hate it allot, doesn't" piss me off" as much as I get pissed on only because when you can't pee  life gets really frantic. This spring has been so wet that I've been trying to get in a ride on every nice day with the exception of the last 2 weeks, My youngest daughter got married in Pittsburgh ( where I don't have a machine) couldn't ride there for a week ,then came home to a urinary issue that needed to be corrected. It isn't going to be an easy fix.  I have a tube going in just under the belly button externally mounted,  down to a bag strapped on a leg. I know that I can't be the only guy with this issue and bikes that want to be ridden so, can it be done safely? cleanly? don't think the bag will hold up in my leathers. Is there already a decent set up that I should get for riding?Or, am I out for the season?
A few Honda 500's, a few Honda 550's, a few Honda 650's, '72 cb 450, a couple 500/550/650 hybrids, and 2001 750. 
  550 Snowbike -Somebody had to do it.
  http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,101678.0.html             
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,137317.msg1550907.html#msg1550907

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #15719 on: June 30, 2019, 04:20:35 pm »
I turned 60 this year, been spending allot of time with doctors since then. Just got back from the hospital yesterday with a urine bag , hate it allot, doesn't" piss me off" as much as I get pissed on only because when you can't pee  life gets really frantic. This spring has been so wet that I've been trying to get in a ride on every nice day with the exception of the last 2 weeks, My youngest daughter got married in Pittsburgh ( where I don't have a machine) couldn't ride there for a week ,then came home to a urinary issue that needed to be corrected. It isn't going to be an easy fix.  I have a tube going in just under the belly button externally mounted,  down to a bag strapped on a leg. I know that I can't be the only guy with this issue and bikes that want to be ridden so, can it be done safely? cleanly? don't think the bag will hold up in my leathers. Is there already a decent set up that I should get for riding?Or, am I out for the season?

That's no good mate? I had prostate surgery last year so had a catheter in and a bag strapped to my leg, I suppose if my health was better it wouldn't have been such a big deal but at the time I had just had gastric bypass surgery and due to a post surgical problem I couldn't eat solid food for almost 5 months, was losing 10 pounds per week on average, and felt pretty miserable. The last thing I would have done was ride one of my motorcycle's, not that I could, I was as weak as a kitten.

The good news was that after the surgery (and a bad time in hospital which included collapsing in the bathroom) I got progressively better and better, and all my plumbing works fine now. Take it easy, and if you don't get to ride much this season, there's always next year. ;D

Offline Gurp

• I'm no.......
  • Master
  • Once was a...
« Reply #15720 on: July 03, 2019, 01:26:10 pm »
went to the fights last night worked some corners for some first time fighters.and what pisses me off is watching trainers trying to tell their fighters how to fight when they have never stepped into the ring.i saw 2 girls and 4 boys get their a$$es pummelled.because the the trainer/corner man does not have the balls to get into the ring and fight.it's easy to sit back and say i would do this and do that.or the fighter should have done this or done that.corner men and trainers should have ring experience before they are allowed to do thier job.

I feel like a corner should always have one fighter or former fighter in it.
Was it USA boxing you cornered for?
slow Progress 74 cb550.

Poor boy chop 73 CB500 chop

Future project 77 Cb750 Amen Savior

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #15721 on: July 03, 2019, 02:54:53 pm »
Sitting in the Qantas Club at Adelaide airport waiting for my connecting flight to Darwin and I made myself a delicious snack, put it down and then went to get a coffee. Came back and some fcuker had stolen my food! Just goes to show, the higher up the food chain you go, the more likely you are steal another mans rice cake, with cheese and tomato..... ;D

Offline bear

• Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #15722 on: July 03, 2019, 04:11:36 pm »
Sitting in the Qantas Club at Adelaide airport waiting for my connecting flight to Darwin and I made myself a delicious snack, put it down and then went to get a coffee. Came back and some fcuker had stolen my food! Just goes to show, the higher up the food chain you go, the more likely you are steal another mans rice cake, with cheese and tomato..... ;D

Qantas Club?.........WoooHoooooo, our Uncle Terry is among the "mover's and shaker's" .
Priority check in as well I presume.
We are in the presence of greatness.  8)

Sooooo the poofters stoll your rice cakes mate, it's a dog eat dog world in Qantas Club by the look of it. ;D

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #15723 on: July 03, 2019, 06:45:26 pm »

Qantas Club?.........WoooHoooooo, our Uncle Terry is among the "mover's and shaker's" .
Priority check in as well I presume.
We are in the presence of greatness.  8)

Sooooo the poofters stoll your rice cakes mate, it's a dog eat dog world in Qantas Club by the look of it. ;D

Yeah mate, it's hell here in the corporate trenches, but the four separate breakfasts and morning tea helped to relieve my battle fatigue........ ;D

Offline spotty

• Master
  • cb750....for when a Vmax is just too much bike
    • spottys world of vmaxes and great danes
« Reply #15724 on: July 03, 2019, 11:42:35 pm »
Well , today started off fine, forgot to go to work, took the dogs down to the lake where they got to play with another great Dane and some other lesser breeds
Got home and spent some hours doing stuff I didn't have to spend any money on to the ZZR, painting the exhaust, pressure washing the bike and bodywork, stripped all the Little bits off the main panels of the fairing and put them through the dishwasher ( herself did go to work obviously )
Painted the back wheel off the VMAX so as soon as that is dry, put the rim sticker on to match the front, new bearings and back in the bike
Vacuumed the house so herself will be vaguely happy and getting dinner ready
One of the guys from CFA ( local rural volunteer fire brigade ) is bringing me a bottle of red for keeping his sh1theap Hyosung on the road for him
But what, you ask, is pissing me off ?
Just cracked a bottle of a new batch of homebrew and it just doesn't pour with a head..
Fcuk be that pisses me off
Apart from that though, it's been a lovely day
i blame Terry