Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1387692 times)

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #7575 on: April 15, 2015, 02:33:23 am »
Sorry Bear once upon a time I fixed harley's for the local police force and they had a couple of sidehacks and because I as head mechanic I had to check them before they went out the door after a day of checking out two wheelers and then to have to ride a side car machine ahhh I scared myself more than once.
Bill the demon.

Offline hotdog

• Hot Shot
« Reply #7576 on: April 15, 2015, 03:04:59 am »
Being sick on holidays is pissing me off........

Follow me on Instagram - thelumpycam

Follow me on FB - The Lumpy Cam

Instagram - LUMPY CAM MOTORCYCLES
FB - LUMPY CAM Motorcycles

Offline hotdog

• Hot Shot
« Reply #7577 on: April 15, 2015, 04:02:06 am »
Just found this little fckuer on the carpet floor in our accommodation - he's  pissed off, because he's been squashed.

Follow me on Instagram - thelumpycam

Follow me on FB - The Lumpy Cam

Instagram - LUMPY CAM MOTORCYCLES
FB - LUMPY CAM Motorcycles

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #7578 on: April 15, 2015, 04:17:17 am »
I as head mechanic..........

Ha ha, I remember when I was a young Sergeant Bill, I had a young female Private working for me, who was caught giving a young male Private a blow job in a gun pit on a field training exercise. She was a tall pretty red-head called Lisa, and I used to tease her by referring to her as my "Head Storeman", particularly when I introduced her to senior officers. Everyone assumed that I meant she was my leading store person, but Lisa was savvy enough to know what I was talking about.

Lisa and I got on very well, and I curse myself even now for refusing her advances. We even had a riddle, which went "How do you know who your head storeman is?" and the answer was, "She's the one with the dirty knees................." I'm pissed off that I don't have any vulgar memories of my time with Lisa ;D 
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline krusty

• Expert
  • There's no such thing as a garage that's too big
« Reply #7579 on: April 15, 2015, 10:51:24 am »
Got back to Oz yesterday after 2 weeks in Mexico and 2 weeks crusing central America and Panama. Its now 0345 in the morning and I'm wide awake. Jet lag pisses me off.
Also got a heap of pages here to read through here to cacth up on what's been going on. Don't know whether that should piss me off or not.
And the grass is knee high so that's gotta be done today.
Was looking around San Diego the day before yesterday and can't figure out why, in the middle of a severe drought, all the parks are green and lush.
Honda
1976 CB750F1
1978 CB750F2
1972 CB350F
1961 C100 Cub
1962 C100 Cub
1959 C76
1963 C92
1964 C95
Suzuki
1963 M15D 50cc
1961 250TA Colleda
1961 250TA Colleda x 2 primed ready for paint and assembly
Yamaha
1977 DT175E x 2
1978 DT125E
1979 DT125F
1976 DT250E
1978 DT250G
1984 FJ1100
1990 FJ1200

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #7580 on: April 15, 2015, 11:29:01 am »
It's because the easterners that moved west had green lawns and trees does it make any sense, about as much as LA having giant ditches that eventually dump rain water into the Pacific. In a #$%*ing desert.
Bill the demon.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #7581 on: April 15, 2015, 01:17:28 pm »
Got back to Oz yesterday after 2 weeks in Mexico and 2 weeks crusing central America and Panama. Its now 0345 in the morning and I'm wide awake. Jet lag pisses me off.
Also got a heap of pages here to read through here to cacth up on what's been going on. Don't know whether that should piss me off or not.
And the grass is knee high so that's gotta be done today.
Was looking around San Diego the day before yesterday and can't figure out why, in the middle of a severe drought, all the parks are green and lush.

Welcome back krusty! Hope you had a great trip. 8)
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline krusty

• Expert
  • There's no such thing as a garage that's too big
« Reply #7582 on: April 15, 2015, 02:06:20 pm »
Thanks Pete. Need to get some ride time now.
Honda
1976 CB750F1
1978 CB750F2
1972 CB350F
1961 C100 Cub
1962 C100 Cub
1959 C76
1963 C92
1964 C95
Suzuki
1963 M15D 50cc
1961 250TA Colleda
1961 250TA Colleda x 2 primed ready for paint and assembly
Yamaha
1977 DT175E x 2
1978 DT125E
1979 DT125F
1976 DT250E
1978 DT250G
1984 FJ1100
1990 FJ1200

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7583 on: April 17, 2015, 04:00:33 am »
Selfies piss me off.
The reason being is they just do which I feel is a reasonable and equitable reason to be pissed off about fcuking selfies.

Anyway, the story is that the ol' Doc took the stitches outa my head the other week but, there were a couple of stubborn fcukas that wanted to stay put.

When they stitched my lolly up, they used nylon stitches instead of cat gut stitches and the bastards aint moving.
Well a few times I've had a good ol' tug (at the stitches, the stitches) and they're locked in.

The ol' doc said that if I can't get 'em out then he'll cut 'em out.
Being a champion of non pain, a blokes been shakin' like a dog sh1ttin' gutter bolts just at the thought of it all.

As my Dad once said, you've just gotta bite the bullet sometimes son.
So the moral to the story is, don't go to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning and get the 'ol doc outa bed to fix ya up or you'll piss him off and get nylon stitches that are a #$%* to get out.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
« Reply #7584 on: April 17, 2015, 04:34:54 am »
Mick, are you sure selfies piss you off? ;D

1979 CB650Z
Nothing can be idiot proofed, the world keeps producing better idiots.
Electronic Guages for your SOHC 4

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #7585 on: April 17, 2015, 04:37:36 am »
Jeez Mick they won't be that bad, but better you than me he say thinking about it>
Bill the demon.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7586 on: April 17, 2015, 04:48:35 am »
Mick, are you sure selfies piss you off? ;D

OK mate.
If you insist.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7587 on: April 17, 2015, 04:55:33 am »
Jeez Mick they won't be that bad, but better you than me he say thinking about it>
Bill the demon.
The 'ol Doc is talking about a sharp knife Bill.
It's not the knife that worries me, it's just the Elle McPherson complexion that's a concern.
I should stop being a bloody woos but it still pisses me off.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #7588 on: April 17, 2015, 07:42:20 am »
I assumed he'd use  a sharp knife if not you must have really pissed him off.
Bill the Demon.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #7589 on: April 17, 2015, 05:43:41 pm »
I feel for you Mick, I had an operation on my leg back in the 1990's, and after a couple of weeks I had to go back to get the stitches out. Well it was a beautiful Autumn day, so I dragged the old BMW R100RS out for a scoot. The Surgeons rooms were located in the leafy suburb of Camberwell, and as I rode up the street I was amazed by the carpet of leaves over the road.

As I turned into the street the rear tyre lost traction in the leaves, and I had to shove my foot down, "Speedway" style, to stop the who plot from getting dumped in the middle of the street. I felt, rather than saw, the stitches burst open, and the blood filling the bandages. Oops. The surgeon was less than impressed, and had to sew me back up again, after he roughly (I thought) removes the remains of the old ones.

Being that he was also an Army Colonel, he ordered me not to ride motorcycles until after the stitches were removed, which pissed me off, I ignored that order of course, but I did worry about the consequences if the stitches did burst again............ ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7590 on: April 17, 2015, 06:04:52 pm »
I did manage to get one of the stitches out last night after a few Wild Turkeys when I was feeling brave.
The ol' forehead looked like it had grown a breast when it was at full stretch before the stitch let go.

The knot on the stitch was under the skin which explains why it was such a poofta to get out.
It's got me buggered how that happened but it's out now.

But I reckon that there's still another one in there that I can just feel poking out a bit.
So maybe a bit more anaesthetic tonight and some home grown surgery and see what happens.

Just the thought of the ol' doc sliding his shiny scalpel across my head is pissing me off.  ;D

« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 06:06:54 pm by mick7504 »
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #7591 on: April 17, 2015, 07:19:03 pm »
Well done Mick, load up on Bourbon and Panadeine Forte (they say not to mix it, but what do "they" know?) and rip that poofter out! Try not to fall asleep while you're doing it, it's what I use every night to get off to sleep........ ;D

Offline Bailgang

• Scott
  • Old Timer
  • Indiana
« Reply #7592 on: April 18, 2015, 02:18:40 am »
My wife has a nasty infection around her big toe nail so yesterday the Dr gave her an antibiotic prescription for it, nothing out of the ordinary there however he forewarned her that some patients while taking this antibiotic claim they feel they can fly, I'm not making this up. I can see maybe a prescribed pain killer having that effect but never thought an antibiotic would have an effect like that, I even looked at the bottle to see if I could find the initials LSD on it. What sucks about it all is that today is supposed to be an absolutely gorgeous day here but I'm not so sure it's a good idea to have her on the back of the bike with me. We do have bluetooth headsets so I imagine if I hear her singing "Up, up and away in my beautiful balloon" that will be my signal to head home asap.  ;)
Scott

71 cb350 twin
77 cb750 F2
83 gl1100 Interstate

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7593 on: April 18, 2015, 02:44:14 am »
Well I've been up and about since 4:00am this morning and feeling fairly rooted now.
Aside from mowing the grass, the irrigation system needed some attention.
Those bloody bandicoots had chewed through the poly pipes and fcuked 'em.

Now I know that the poor little dears need a drink of water but I wish they'd fcuk off over to the neighbours joint and leave mine alone.

So next weekend, the watermelon, tomatoes, corn and cucumber seeds are getting planted.
During the Wet Season, I've been training Charlie the Sausage Dog to attack fcuking bandicoots at the first glimpse.
So we'll see how he goes.
Just mentioning the word gets him pissed off which is a good sign.

Well after mowing the yard today, Charlies been pissing everywhere to mark out his territory and these fcuking bandicoots are gunna be pissed off when he swings into action.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #7594 on: April 18, 2015, 01:43:40 pm »
Charlie is a legend.
And he doesn't piss me off  :D
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline bear

• Vale Bill McIntosh ......"illegitimi non carborundum"
  • Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #7595 on: April 18, 2015, 02:31:05 pm »
Charlie the bandicoot buster. ;D

Jack the labrador says g'day.
He's finnished cleaning the cats out down here so he's "pissed off."
If Charlie needs a hand, just bark and he'll be straight up. ;D ;D

Cheers,
Brian
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 02:34:22 pm by bear »
The older I get the faster I was.

Offline Don R

• My Sandcast is a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Saver of unloved motorcycles.
« Reply #7596 on: April 19, 2015, 11:55:20 pm »
Hey remember the time I posted for days about the old sandcast honda that someone had for sale and then someone else got it and I didn't even let one of you guys have a shot?  Oh, right, that wasn't me  cause I just shut up and went and got it. And, oh never mind,
No matter how many times you paint over a shadow, it's still there.
 CEO at the no kill motorcycle shop.
 You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Offline Don R

• My Sandcast is a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Saver of unloved motorcycles.
« Reply #7597 on: April 19, 2015, 11:58:49 pm »
Dang Mick, my dog must be trained already, I haven't had a bandicoot in the yard for a long time. At least I don't think I have.
No matter how many times you paint over a shadow, it's still there.
 CEO at the no kill motorcycle shop.
 You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7598 on: April 20, 2015, 02:43:39 am »
Dang Mick, my dog must be trained already, I haven't had a bandicoot in the yard for a long time. At least I don't think I have.
Charlies a bit of a lizard hunter Don.
Now and again he'll sit there watching a bird in the tree with big expectations that it might just hop down in front of him so that he can implement the big attack.

He's a bloody stubborn boy but he's getting the idea on how to round up those vegetable chomping #$%*en bandicoots.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
« Reply #7599 on: April 20, 2015, 03:55:33 am »
Charlies a bit of a lizard hunter Don.
Now and again he'll sit there watching a bird in the tree with big expectations that it might just hop down in front of him so that he can implement the big attack.

He's a bloody stubborn boy but he's getting the idea on how to round up those vegetable chomping #$%*en bandicoots.  ;D
I used to have a jack russel cross years ago, that little bastard would catch nearly any bird that flew into the yard.  The little bastard had legs not much more than 6" long but could pluck a bird out of the air with ease at up to about 6' high.  I've never seen a dog jump like him.  ;D
1979 CB650Z
Nothing can be idiot proofed, the world keeps producing better idiots.
Electronic Guages for your SOHC 4