Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1387515 times)

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #7600 on: April 20, 2015, 04:31:56 am »
I had a cat like that mrs mcbeth you'd be out on the deck with your mind in neutral and out of the corner of your eye there'd be motion and there'd be the cat levitating with both hands on the bird at about 6' boy she rattled the grackles the first time she got one up in the air no longer did they come close to the yard they'd sit up in the tree and swear at her she was a great cat.
Bill the demon.

Online Don R

• My Sandcast is a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Saver of unloved motorcycles.
« Reply #7601 on: April 20, 2015, 04:20:34 pm »
 I looked up Bandicoots, we have mostly rabbits and squirrels here in central Illinois, usa. We've always only had red fox squirrels until recently. When I was a kid and visited my cousins 50 miles north there were black smaller squirrels there. Recently the black ones have appeared here, now we see red, black, grey and multiple color squirrels. I've wondered what changed to cause a migration. Climate?
  My daughter has a red/blue heeler mix, he'll chase anything that will run and most things that won't.
No matter how many times you paint over a shadow, it's still there.
 CEO at the no kill motorcycle shop.
 You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7602 on: April 20, 2015, 07:09:51 pm »
I just found a photo of Charlie and GZ "bonding"
Those #$%*en bandicoots would stand zero chance with this pair of buggers at large.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #7603 on: April 20, 2015, 08:50:45 pm »
Charlie looks like he's about to cock his leg on him....that'd piss GZ off! ;D
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7604 on: April 21, 2015, 06:21:04 am »
I think that Charlie had a leak North, West, East and South around GZ Pete and the lizard couldn't escape.
It pissed him off.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #7605 on: April 21, 2015, 06:58:49 pm »
I'm pissed off that we don't get a public holiday for ANZAC Day. On Saturday it's the 100th anniversary of my grandfather (below) and his mates storming the beaches at Gallipoli, so we should all have the whole fcuking week off to commemorate the champion efforts of our boys, most of whom were killed in another pointless fcuking war.

Hmmnn, when I think about it, I'm lucky to even be here at all, my paternal grandfather (and his dad and little brother) all fought, and survived WW1, but on my mum's side, my maternal grandfather and his family were booked to travel from Britain to the US on the Titanic, on the first leg of their eventual migration to Oz, but (luckily for them) one of my great uncles came down with the measles so they had to wait until he recovered before they were allowed to emigrate. Geez, I'd be pissed off if I never existed! ;D   
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #7606 on: April 21, 2015, 07:26:07 pm »
I'm surprised no holiday I think same here instead of a 1/2 day on Nov 11 it should be a full day I know big business doesn't want it but that's tough most of the poor buggers that were cannon fodder were working class and I imagine it was the same in Oz in fact I thought Gallipoli was a huge thing down under. There should be a day of second thought particularly for politicians.
Bill the demon.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #7607 on: April 21, 2015, 08:43:07 pm »
Saturday IS the public holiday, but it still sucks. We're off to the local dawn service, which believe me, is a big effort for the mrs.
Terry, I'd be pissed off too if you weren't here....in a very non gay way of course ;D
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline krusty

• Expert
  • There's no such thing as a garage that's too big
« Reply #7608 on: April 21, 2015, 11:01:11 pm »
The rain here is pissing me off, big time, although I'm grateful that we haven't been through watery hell like some have in nearby Hunter Valley towns. Some old folk were washed away in their homes.
It's been raining for 48 hours and it still hasn't let up. When i went to bed last night the lakefront was in our front yard. Got up for a leak at about 2.30 this morning and checked the backyard and could see the garage and shed surrounded by water. Couldn't get back to sleep thinking about having to dry out the garage and see if anythings been damaged. Cranked up my new Aldi coffee machine (thanks uncle Tez) and settled in to watch the news updates of this storm on TV but first I had to see why the lights were working but all other power was off. Checked the meter box and found the RCB had thrown. Checked the power circuits in turn and found the garage circuit and one house circuit had quit. Switched them off and, voila, power for the TV is on. Phone land line was u/s too so therefore no internet. At least we had power as there was 1000s of homes without.
At daylight I was able to check out the new lake shoreline which was now about 100 metres up my street which runs perpendicular to the lake.
Looks as though I had about 3-4" of water in the garage and about 6-7" in the shed. Couldn't really do anything until the water level dropped. Made the mistake of opening the garage doors last time this happened and ended up with a ton of trash floating into it. That was when a ship called the Pasha Bulka grounded itself on a local beach in a similar storm.
Anyway, when the water subsided this arvo things weren't too bad in the garage. There were a couple of cardboard boxes with bits in them that I had left on the floor but I had learned last time to use heavy duty plastic tubs and elevated steel shelving. The bikes were all ok.
Its still pissin down outside and I'm hoping that by the time I finish this I'll still have internet, its been on and off all day. that's been pissin me off too.

Honda
1976 CB750F1
1978 CB750F2
1972 CB350F
1961 C100 Cub
1962 C100 Cub
1959 C76
1963 C92
1964 C95
Suzuki
1963 M15D 50cc
1961 250TA Colleda
1961 250TA Colleda x 2 primed ready for paint and assembly
Yamaha
1977 DT175E x 2
1978 DT125E
1979 DT125F
1976 DT250E
1978 DT250G
1984 FJ1100
1990 FJ1200

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #7609 on: April 22, 2015, 02:25:16 am »
Bloody hell Krusty,  hope it stops raining and the clean is relatively easy for you.....that's a lot of water!
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline 72 yellow

• Expert
« Reply #7610 on: April 22, 2015, 05:57:12 am »
This pisses me off..... :o

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #7611 on: April 22, 2015, 06:51:45 am »
Jeez Krusty put the garage on pillars and a ramp and you'll increase the value of the property with a lake side lot and a convertible boat hose here it would be worth a fortune now if your lake has  Trout or Salmon advertise it internationally they'll beat a path to your dock/door.
Bill the demon.

Online Don R

• My Sandcast is a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Saver of unloved motorcycles.
« Reply #7612 on: April 22, 2015, 12:57:56 pm »
My turn signals won't work right, I haven't checked the bulbs because I don't think that would cause them not to work. What should I do?
No matter how many times you paint over a shadow, it's still there.
 CEO at the no kill motorcycle shop.
 You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Offline OldSchool_IsCool

• Really feeling like an
  • Old Timer
  • WARNING: Objects in mirror appear to be LOSING!
« Reply #7613 on: April 22, 2015, 01:15:53 pm »
My turn signals won't work right ... What should I do?

Turn left.
Can I have a motorcycle when I get old enough?
If you take care of it.
What do you have to do?
Lot’s of things. You’ve been watching me.
Will you show me all of them?
Sure.
Is it hard?
Not if you have the right attitudes. It’s having the right attitudes that’s hard.

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #7614 on: April 22, 2015, 01:54:33 pm »
My turn signals won't work right, I haven't checked the bulbs because I don't think that would cause them not to work. What should I do?
Replace the flasher unit or use your hand (middle finger) signals
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Duke McDukiedook

• Space Force 6 Star General
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Wish? Did somebody say wish?
« Reply #7615 on: April 22, 2015, 02:14:13 pm »
I have two that won't work left. Maybe we need to trade.
"Well, Mr. Carpetbagger. We got somethin' in this territory called the Missouri boat ride."   Josey Wales

"It's Baltimore, gentlemen. The gods will not save you." Ervin Burrell

CB750 K3 crat | (2) 1986 VFR750F

Offline vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #7616 on: April 22, 2015, 02:54:28 pm »
My turn signals won't work right ... What should I do?

Turn left.

or keep going straight on . . . . (easy if far away from coast)

Offline rb550four

• Master
  • I'm nobody's slave and nobody's master
« Reply #7617 on: April 22, 2015, 05:55:58 pm »
Kanya West and Kim kardashian , who hasn't heard of them? Right , but shouldn't the answer be " NO,Never heard of them". Why should we know them at all? And why are they a household word?
 I've been bombarded with these two clowns for years. Why?!! Because they are stupid rich and  some dickbird on national TV thinks these people can increase ratings? Well not at my house , The very moment I hear either of those two names , I'm already changing the channel. I hate hearing about famous people who's only claim to fame is that they are famous. Even the News airs stories about these two like it's news.
I turn on the TV and it's all about what  Kanya did or said...Who gives a sh1t. Why is that useless bastard  on my  freakin TV anyways? Maybe it's his way to tell the world that he has survived another night with Kim, He didn't take the bottom and get pile-driven into the mattress by her giantic a$$,  he's alive!  You know Kim , the one with all the selfies of that rear end she drags behind her, like it's so large you could land a chopper on it.   That Kim.
  Ive seen butts like that before on civil servants like the nasty woman at the DMV, or the property tax clerk,  a big a$$  doesn't make them "special"or interesting , so why a network would find this interesting is beyond me.
  And,  the media's infatuation with these two, how could anyone get enough of them! . I've had enough of Kanya and Kim and the rest of those Kardashians , oh, and Bruce Jenner too, C'mon Bruce , you want to be a woman so bad...then be a man , get it cut off and sewn up right already, and be the whinny bicth  you were born to be, and get off my TV. I don't need to hear about any of this on the radio or newspaper either . I can't stomach any of these people , not interested in their lives and certainly don't need to be bombarded by their personal goings-on and I can't escape it......so I'm letting it all hang out, tellin' ya how I really feel , that this is pissing me off.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:58:27 pm by rb550four »
A few Honda 500's, a few Honda 550's, a few Honda 650's, '72 cb 450, a couple 500/550/650 hybrids, and 2001 750. 
  550 Snowbike -Somebody had to do it.
  http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,101678.0.html             
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,137317.msg1550907.html#msg1550907

Offline Retro Rocket

• Eggs are hard due too a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #7618 on: April 22, 2015, 06:16:52 pm »
West should disappear up his own ass and Kims ass should have its own zip code....that should piss em off...

Did you see the footage of West and ass woman walking up a lane way, west was looking at his feet so he didn't have to talk to the paparazzi, he walked head first into a street sign, a moment of silence was followed by someone laughing, then west went on one of his usual rants....gold.... ;D
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc
If You can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7619 on: April 22, 2015, 06:28:50 pm »
That Kim sheila's got a fork on her as wide as a Harley Davidson.
You could drive a Mack Truck with 3 tri axle trailers through that gap.
No problem.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #7620 on: April 22, 2015, 07:18:58 pm »
We say around these parts: if someone told her to haul arse, it would take two weeks notice and a dump truck for her to do it-
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #7621 on: April 23, 2015, 02:51:43 am »
Well if Kanye is hung like a n, er, donkey, then he and Kimbo are probably a perfect match! Ha ha, reminds me of a joke, this guy saves a Genie and is granted 3 wishes, so he asks for:

1. A big House,
2. Lots of money, and
3. To be hung like a n, er.

Anyway, next thing he's standing in the hallway of a huge mansion with stacks of dough all around him, and the doorbell rings. He opens the door and there's a couple of KKK dudes on his doorstep, holding a rope.

The Grand Wizard looks at him and says, "Are you the guy who wants to be hung like a n, er? ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7622 on: April 24, 2015, 05:12:27 am »
Well, I went to Bunnings and bought a brand new Bug Zappa the other day and it's been on a fcuken bug murdering spree ever since.
We're in the transition between the Wet and the Dry Seasons and the buzzin' bitin' annoying mongrols have come out in force.

The old zappa did about a 5/6 year stint so I can't be pissed off about that.
The globe inside finally sh1t itself but trying to find one locally is a fcuken mission.
Anyway, I've ordered another one online and when that arrives, there's going to be a double hit on these buzzin' fcukas.

When the zappa has cooked these fcuken bugs, they fall down onto the lawn and then the fcuken Cane Toads cruise in for some fried fcuken bug cuisine.
That works out good because then I can sneak down with the Dettol spayer and plant the ol' toads with Dettol which fcuks 'em up.
PERFECT.

The only drawback is that Charlie goes hunting for dead toads and loves to roll all over the stinkin' fcukas.
Then he comes over for a pat and wonders why no bastard wants to know about him.
That pisses him off.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #7623 on: April 24, 2015, 06:48:33 am »
Standard dog Mick.
Bill the demon.

Offline Juan1

• Enthusiast
« Reply #7624 on: April 24, 2015, 08:36:42 pm »
Maybe I am more annoyed about this than pissed off, but I don't like it when I try to sell a bike on Craigslist and someone calls and asks about my bike for 15 minutes, then says they'll call another day to see the bike.  Saying you'll call later on Craigslist means you aren't going to follow up.  Oh well, guess I'll keep riding my CB750 a little longer.  I can't really complain about keeping the most comfortable, most ideally powered for the street, best looking bike I've owned for a few more days.