Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1383670 times)

Offline mick750F

• Expert
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #8850 on: September 23, 2015, 08:31:13 pm »

Not having enough time to post here regularly really pisses me off. The fact that you're all here having a jolly ol' time pissing and moaning without my input truly pisses me off. You can all GFY! Ahhhh...I feel better now, who has the beer? Oh, wrong thread? I have to go to the dive bar for a beer? GFY
'
Glosta, MA
It's not the heat...it's the humanity.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8851 on: September 23, 2015, 08:43:13 pm »
Report to moderator. ....please ban all pictures of spiders  :o
It pisses me off and causes me to poo my pants. :-[
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #8852 on: September 23, 2015, 08:49:55 pm »
You're such a woose Pete, the massive spider I dispatched last night wasn't a pissy Huntsman, it was some evil looking black beast with huge fangs, an articulated body and red eyes that glowed in the half light. Before I sent it to it's watery grave, it confessed that it's family of several hundred have been breeding under your bed! Sweet dreams, spider bait....... ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8853 on: September 23, 2015, 08:55:55 pm »
Report to moderator. ....please ban all pictures of spiders  :o
It pisses me off and causes me to poo my pants. :-[
Sh1t, sorry Pete.
I forgot that you weren't a big fan of spiders.
But they are only fluffy little hairy creatures that have been blessed upon us by the Big Fella.

Much the same as those fluffy fcuken four legged fcukas that make that purring noise that piss me off.
I'd much rather have a pet Rattle Snake curled up on the end of the bed instead of a fcuken cat.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8854 on: September 23, 2015, 08:59:45 pm »
Cats are grouse Mick, and love eating Spiders. Pete should get a whole pride of them to protect him from what's lurking under his bed........ ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8855 on: September 23, 2015, 09:22:46 pm »
That's probably not a bad idea mate.
At least it might prevent the nasties from sneaking out in the middle of the night.
You just never know who might pop in for a visit.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8856 on: September 23, 2015, 09:27:08 pm »
That's right Mick, Felix, my black water melon shaped warrior of the night would make short work of that arachnid, and then take on a feathered Sky Beast, just for fun....... ;D

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8857 on: September 23, 2015, 09:47:36 pm »
I think Pete's fainted, which is inconvenient, as I need an insurance quote on a new Ford Territory.......... ;D

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8858 on: September 24, 2015, 01:25:52 am »
The cubicles in men's toilets piss me off. They should be completely sound proofed, as whenever I go to drop the kids off at the pool, I find the whole process both embarrassing and hilarious, in equal, er, dollops.

Men's cubicles are only for doing number two's. A real man will never use the cubicle for anything but taking a load off his mind, unless he is suffering from terminal constipation, which usually results in just as much hilarity for me when there's tooting coming from every cubicle.

Today, I walked along the row of cubicles, trying to find one as far as possible from the other occupied cells, so as to (hopefully) muffle the noise of my pre-poop farting. I'd only just sat down, when the door in the adjoining cubicle slammed shut, followed by the sound of pants dropping, and some raucous farting.

I tried to time my emissions with that of my new neighbour, but after awhile I was reminded of Derek and Clives' famous "Farting Contest", and I muttered to myself "And the gun goes off", which my neighbour heard, and started laughing out loud.

I used his laughter to camouflage my own farting, while at the same time laughing like a loon. Before long, the whole bank of cubicles were (possibly literally) pissing themselves, and there was a continual artillery barrage. Having finished my business, and by now slightly high on the cloud of methane wafting around my cubicle, I made good my escape.

As much as it was an enjoyable experience, it was nonetheless, an experience I could do without. I believe that men's cubicles should undergo a complete redesign, folks defecating should neither be seen, nor heard........... ;D   

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8859 on: September 24, 2015, 01:46:19 am »
I think Pete's fainted, which is inconvenient, as I need an insurance quote on a new Ford Territory.......... ;D
Just been released from ward 5a at the RAH.....they said to keep taking the tablets and not to go out at night. Thanks a fkn gutsful blokes  :-[ ;D ;D
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8860 on: September 24, 2015, 01:51:46 am »
What? There's no internet in the psyche ward Pete? Anyway, glad your back mate, don't forget to spray under your bed tonight! ;D

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8861 on: September 24, 2015, 02:39:37 am »
What? There's no internet in the psyche ward Pete? Anyway, glad your back mate, don't forget to spray under your bed tonight! ;D
Pretty hard trying to type on my phone from in a straight jacket. ...it pissed me off
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8862 on: September 24, 2015, 02:43:26 am »
At least it's not a jeep.....
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8863 on: September 24, 2015, 02:48:45 am »
I'm glad we've got separate toilets at work, the thought of having to take a dump next to a Terry squeezing one out really pisses me off.
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8864 on: September 24, 2015, 03:01:33 am »
At least it's not a jeep.....

Yeah mate, as much as I like the look of the Jeep, by the time a couple of women told me they were crap, I had to give Jeep the arse. I cancelled my test drive and now Jeep are contacting me every day. I think they might be a tad desperate............. Anyway, I did more research and couldn't find any major issues with the Ford, so I'm looking at a new diesel Territory. Cheers, Terry. ;D

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
« Reply #8865 on: September 24, 2015, 03:22:37 am »
The new Territories are pretty good, the real early ones had a few issues with randomly snapping lower front control arms, but I think that is all fixed.  As long as you're happy with the build quality of Fords, or lack thereof, they are a pretty reliable bus, as far as I know. 

We currently have a little huntsman living behind the microwave.  The missus being a typical pom absolutely hates spiders and considers a huntsman that is only 2" across the legs as big.  She is currently whinging at me to go and dispose of the poor little bugger.  I don't know, I think they are kinda cute and fluffy.  ;D 
1979 CB650Z
Nothing can be idiot proofed, the world keeps producing better idiots.
Electronic Guages for your SOHC 4

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8866 on: September 24, 2015, 03:31:40 am »
Thanks Andrew, I'd heard about the ball joint issues in the early ones, but that's been sorted apparently. As far as the build quality goes, it's not my dream car, it's just a work car, so as long as it ticks the boxes for comfort and fuel economy, I can live with everything else. I also looked at the Holden Captiva, but everything I read about them was negative, they apparently make the Jeep look good? Anyway, I need to get something soon, I don't think there are too many trips left in the little Rally Roo.......... ;D

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8867 on: September 24, 2015, 03:34:47 am »
Yeh captivas are craptivas.
Wish I could talk you into a cx5 but.
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8868 on: September 24, 2015, 03:45:27 am »
Yeh captivas are craptivas.
Wish I could talk you into a cx5 but.

Thanks Pete, I've only ever had one Mazda, an RX2 Coupe in 1978, and I wish I still had it, it was a little weapon. The CX5 just doesn't appeal, I did like the look of the CX9, but like I said, I really couldn't care less, if I could have my "Dream" car, it'd be an XY GTHO Phase III, but that probably wouldn't be the best for my weekly commute........... ;D

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8869 on: September 24, 2015, 02:41:05 pm »
I just remembered something that the auditors "pinged" us for the other day.
We've got a couple of standby Oxy/Acetylene bottles in the corner of the workshop behind a metal cabinet and out of harms way that are apparently suppose to have a chain around them.
This is another audit irregularity that wasn't bought up last year.

So I asked this auditor that how come my Weber Barbie that I bought last Xmas with a bottle of flammable gas doesn't come with a fcuken chain around it.
All it's got to sit in is a plastic poofy tray.
The answer to to that was stupid blank look that pissed me off.
Once again, my response was a silent Get Fcuked. ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8870 on: September 24, 2015, 03:08:37 pm »
I hear ya Mick.
Fire drills piss me off.
Our fire warden, a total muppet, puts his little yellow bob the builder hard hat on his fat head, calls out "fire"....then waddles up to the park and is first there not knowing if the building is fully evacuated or not....haha nice work muppet. What a leader  ::)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8871 on: September 24, 2015, 03:10:06 pm »
Yeah Mick, by law you can't carry a bottle of inert gas (mig gas, for instance) in the boot of your car, but Achmed at 7/11 couldn't give a flying fcuk if you fill your boot full of 9Kg BBQ bottles, how the fcuk does that work? ;D

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8872 on: September 24, 2015, 04:19:26 pm »
One other thing that the fcuking auditors enlightened me about (and made a noted observation in the report) is that the output leads on the battery chargers are by law supposed to be tested and tagged along with the 240 volt input leads.

Well I didn't know that and I asked this auditor fcuka if he was pissin' in my pocket.
Nope.
So I said, Look mate, there's more chance of getting nipped on the ball bag by a red back spider in the #$%*house than what a battery charger lead is capable off. (Sorry Pete)

It doesn't surprise me that there are so many poor bastards walking around with a nervous disposition while the auditors are cruising around with their lists of bullsh1t controls.

I better stop now because I'm getting pissed off thinking about it.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline bear

• Vale Bill McIntosh ......"illegitimi non carborundum"
  • Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #8873 on: September 24, 2015, 04:57:26 pm »
Hey Uncle Tez, what is Cliff sticking this cam in?
The older I get the faster I was.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8874 on: September 24, 2015, 06:41:10 pm »
Yeah Mick, did they check the SWL's for each shelf in your workshop, and to see if there are bollards on each corner? Been there, done that......... ;D