Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1385752 times)

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #9350 on: November 22, 2015, 02:18:18 am »
Yeah mate, I 've been everywhere in Oz and Tassie is the most beautiful for sure, and I managed to drink heaps of cold piss there and enjoy it too, but I have to draw a line in the sand with my need to be a bigot, so those dope smoking two headed dole bludgers are getting it! ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9351 on: November 22, 2015, 02:29:13 am »
In fact, I was living in tassie when I first joined this forum....so you lot first knew me as a taswegian.....
I'm not sure what that means or why I felt compelled to say it but I feel better... :-[
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9352 on: November 22, 2015, 03:36:27 am »
I can remember being at a party in Burnie one evening when I was in Tassie for a holiday.
Well every bastard was spaced out and listing to sh1t music being played by James Tayler and Simply Red and the likes instead of AccaDacca and Cold Chisel.

So, for the benefit of those who required some Aussie Rock 'n Roll educating, I took over the juke box and cranked the fcuka up with some proper music.
Then to liven the show right up, I grabbed a bottle of Rosella Tomatoe Sauce out of the kitchen and skulled it in front of 'em.
That was for educational purposes only just so they'd understand that you don't need to smoke grass all night to have a bit of fun.

Apparently, there was another party on the following weekend and they didn't invite me.
I just couldn't understand why.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #9353 on: November 22, 2015, 11:57:41 am »
Sorry Kev, I read that drivel and quickly realised that the author was just espousing his skewed opinion of recent history. O'Toole by name, a Tool by nature..............  ::)

What bits of it are drivel and why do you think that way.

Kev

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9354 on: November 22, 2015, 09:53:04 pm »
Sorry Kev, I read that drivel and quickly realised that the author was just espousing his skewed opinion of recent history. O'Toole by name, a Tool by nature..............  ::)

Kev

Well mate, I'd have to break your rule of "No Politics" to answer your question/s, but suffice to say that Mr Tool has attempted to re-write recent history to agree with his opinion, apparently to demonstrate how much smarter he is than the rest of the world's media. I'd never heard of him before I read that article, and I feel safe in saying I'll probably never hear of him again............ ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #9355 on: November 23, 2015, 02:41:54 am »

Kev

Well mate, I'd have to break your rule of "No Politics" to answer your question/s, but suffice to say that Mr Tool has attempted to re-write recent history to agree with his opinion, apparently to demonstrate how much smarter he is than the rest of the world's media. I'd never heard of him before I read that article, and I feel safe in saying I'll probably never hear of him again............ ;D

He's actually quite a clever fellow. He does annoy a lot of people from time to time, usually because he says things that they don't want to hear. The sort of people who stick their fingers in their ears and go "blah blah blah".

But not to worry, there are women to be fettled and motorbikes to be ridden.

Did I get that the right way around ?

Kev

Offline bear

• Vale Bill McIntosh ......"illegitimi non carborundum"
  • Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #9356 on: November 23, 2015, 02:58:05 am »

Kev
[/quote]

No, but that's ok. I know what you mean.
The older I get the faster I was.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9357 on: November 23, 2015, 03:47:32 am »

Kev

He's actually quite a clever fellow. He does annoy a lot of people from time to time, usually because he says things that they don't want to hear. The sort of people who stick their fingers in their ears and go "blah blah blah".

Kev

Well there you go mate, I guess it's all down to opinions, you think he's clever, and I think he's a twat. Who'd have thought? ;D

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9358 on: November 25, 2015, 12:04:38 am »
Well, the battery that snuffed it on the weekend got replaced with no questions asked.
I took it back on Monday morning and the fella put his tester on it and then tells me that there's nothing wrong with it.
Yeah righto, I couldn't find the receipt for it from May last year so I knew that he backed into a corner a bit as far as warranty goes even though the posts had been stamped with their date code.

So, without stirring up too much dust, I pushed the point that it was fcucked and that his tester tells fcuken lies.
Then he said to leave it with him for some further analysis.

Yesterday, I got a phone call from him to tell me to come and get a brand new replacement no charge.
It was rooted and he reckons that these batteries do carry a full replacement warranty for 30 months now even though the sticker on the old one said 24 months.

I'm a happy camper about that but pissed off that I forked out 250 bucks at Supercheap Autos on the weekend for a Heavy Duty Century lad.
You get that I suppose, but still pissed off about it.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9359 on: November 25, 2015, 12:09:16 am »
I'm pissed off that I'm sick  :(
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9360 on: November 25, 2015, 12:48:20 am »
Get well soon Pete.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9361 on: November 25, 2015, 01:29:05 am »
Ta mate, I was sick last night (had been in melbourne for work for 2 days so that might explain it), went to work this morning and lasted less than half an hour, can't see me getting there tomorrow either. I don't mind having time off work but not when I'm sick!! I rarely get sick like this, so very pissed off.
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9362 on: November 25, 2015, 01:54:30 am »
I'm usually pretty good as well mate.
It's not often that a bug gets me.
And I haven't had a sickie for years and years.
I had a fews hours off one day a couple years ago when I cracked my ribs  but that was from the pain killers that wrecked my head and not being able to hold concentration on the job.

A good feed and a coupla beers and a good sleep does the trick.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
« Reply #9363 on: November 25, 2015, 03:07:17 am »
There you go Mick in a nut shell that is why I'm skeptical about Muslims, political considerations aside, no beer, what in hell do you do for pain, the healing nutrients of suds it would piss me off completely if I couldn't have couple of icy cold pain killers to dull the ache.
Bill the demon

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9364 on: November 25, 2015, 03:34:21 am »
I agree with you Bill.
I reckon that if you don't have a couple of cold beers, that's inviting trouble.

I got home from work tonight after spending the day sorting out stuff that should have been sorted out yesterday by those who are paid to sort stuff out and fcuked it up.
Well, that didn't impress me which meant that the calming liquid was a requirement this evening.

So, while I gloated over my new free battery with a few beers and finished off truing the rim on the Postie bike with a few more beers, there's nothing to be pissed off about..........until tomorrow.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9365 on: November 25, 2015, 05:13:31 am »
Well the weather here is glorious this evening, I took the big black Boomer for a ride over to queanbeyan for a feed and a couple of drinks at the leagues club there, lost a few bucks in a poker machine or two, and had a beaut ride home, I almost took the Cooma turnoff, but as it was around 11 pm, I thought I'd better get home and have a sleep.

I was gonna wish Pete a quick return to health until I saw him bagging out Melbourne, so he can get fcuked now, I hope he coughs his lungs out and #$%*s himself at the same time, preferably in public! Ha ha, just kidding Pete, get well soon mate, and always wash your hands after you have a piss..... ;D

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9366 on: November 25, 2015, 11:45:24 am »
Well I wasn't sick before I went to melbourne,  but sick when I got home....seems logical that melbourne caused it. Unless out of the 200 on the plane, one of the 196 chinese on board gave me some exotic eastern germ....
Ever noticed how Chinese have no respect for personal space, walk straight through you with head down, and never make way for you....one bloke at the baggage carousel nearly got punched....fkn ignorance.....must be the way they have to be to get anywhere when there's so many of them over there....it pisses me off. (Not being racist, just an observation).
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9367 on: November 25, 2015, 12:36:03 pm »
Ha ha, that doesn't sound rascist at all to me Pete, but reminded me of a passage from my bedside copy of Mein Kampf, where the fuhrer made the observation, "Did you ever notice how Jews are always getting in your way? Hey South Australia was where a lot of former Nazi's moved to after WW2, is there any German blood flowing thru your veins? ;D

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9368 on: November 25, 2015, 12:45:32 pm »
Haha, leave uncle adolf out of this....JOKING.
Nah I'm not racist, but I think I should be able to make observations about groups of people....like a lot of people in france speak french, a lot of Americans drive on the lh side of the road, and a lot of chinese walk with blinkers on, that's all. That's the problems these days, you can't make observations without being labelled. Pisses me off

Actually I do have a bit of german in me...my maternal grandfather was an opperman.....cousin of sir hubert.
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9369 on: November 25, 2015, 01:06:31 pm »
My best mate in the army was the great nephew of Heinrich Himmler Pete, he was a top bloke, and it wasn't until his granny in Adelaide was on her deathbed that she told the family that she was Heinrich's neice. The rest of the family was wiped out by the Russians, but she was whisked away from bosrding school by the SS to South America, then on to Oz. Funnily enough, Steve was the spitting image of Heinrich, but he'd never noticed until granny told him who he was..... ;D

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9370 on: November 25, 2015, 05:06:09 pm »
Haha, leave uncle adolf out of this....JOKING.
Nah I'm not racist, but I think I should be able to make observations about groups of people....like a lot of people in france speak french, a lot of Americans drive on the lh side of the road, and a lot of chinese walk with blinkers on, that's all. That's the problems these days, you can't make observations without being labelled. Pisses me off

Actually I do have a bit of german in me...my maternal grandfather was an opperman.....cousin of sir hubert.
My missus is German Pete and she's had a bit of Aussie in her if you know what I mean.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9371 on: November 25, 2015, 05:20:24 pm »
As JFK famously said, "Ich bin ein Berliner", which translates to "I am a sausage", apparently..... ;D

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #9372 on: November 25, 2015, 05:45:30 pm »
As JFK famously said, "Ich bin ein Berliner", which translates to "I am a sausagedonut", apparently..... ;D
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9373 on: November 25, 2015, 05:47:50 pm »
Sausage, donut, something like that, thanks Captain Google....... ;D

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #9374 on: November 25, 2015, 05:51:30 pm »
Ich spreche Deutsch, mein Freund  ;) And I know modern history too...
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis