Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1276364 times)

Offline lostmykeys

• Hot Shot
 You are on your way home from a hard days work.After the hard days work minding your P's and Q's for the benifit of P.C.
 You turn into the local gass station to put enough gas in your tank to get to work the next day and some looser asks you for money and threatens your life if you dont comply.
 You knock him out and move on only to be searved a summons to show up in cort.WTF?

Offline faux fiddy

• Just becaus I'm the second post on the pissed off thread doesn't mean I'm an
  • Old Timer
  • bike in a box
Theives, yes. They tend to P me O.
^^^^^^^/l^^^^^^^^^^^^^^/l^^^
. . ______/ l_________________/  l
<'  '  '   '  o .  . . . . . . .................(
 ' VVVVV'   ')))))____>-''''''''''''''''''\  l
' . vvvv_   -              -                 \/

72500john

too many rights for them and less for us..sorry verging on the subject politics here. please forgive.

Offline faux fiddy

• Old Timer
  • bike in a box
too many rights for them and less for us..sorry verging on the subject politics here. please forgive.
Oh, I just meant the run of the mill thieves, but yes, politician theives, P me O , too, perhaps worse.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 02:51:11 am by fiddy of industry »

Markcb750

I find I have fewer things that piss me off now, but those things that do, really get me on a rant...

Big business telling US it is ok to arm communists, who abort women because they cannot pay a fine, would be right up there...but hey we all get to have 6 pairs of jeans instead of 2...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:03:34 pm by Markcb750 »

Offline rb550four

• Master
  • I'm nobody's slave and nobody's master
Just a short story...I'm at work today when 3 police cars stop just up the street.It seems a rider entered my small town and decided to stop. He backs his bike up to the curb,takes off his helmet, and notices some local scumbags checking out his machine ,then pawing it . after the please, don't touch my bike, these locals took offence and decided to screw with this poor rider. It didn't take long , the out numbered rider took a mighty swing with his helmet and put down one the loudest of these A holes leaving a gash from one side of his forehead to the other. The cops didn't stay long and the rider was allowed to ride off. Street justice.
A few Honda 500's, a few Honda 550's, a few Honda 650's, '72 cb 450, a couple 500/550/650 hybrids, and 2001 750. 
  550 Snowbike -Somebody had to do it.
  http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,101678.0.html             
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,137317.msg1550907.html#msg1550907

Offline faux fiddy

• Old Timer
  • bike in a box
but hey we all get to have 6 pairs of jeans instead of 2...

Triple Downs Syndrom?

Offline fmctm1sw

• Old Timer
Just a short story...I'm at work today when 3 police cars stop just up the street.It seems a rider entered my small town and decided to stop. He backs his bike up to the curb,takes off his helmet, and notices some local scumbags checking out his machine ,then pawing it . after the please, don't touch my bike, these locals took offence and decided to screw with this poor rider. It didn't take long , the out numbered rider took a mighty swing with his helmet and put down one the loudest of these A holes leaving a gash from one side of his forehead to the other. The cops didn't stay long and the rider was allowed to ride off. Street justice.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that considers my helmet a weapon if need be...
Quote from: 754
Dude is that a tire ? or an O-ring..??

Quote from: inkscars
This is not a pod thread
This is not a #$%* on my vacuum gauges thread
This is a help or GTFO thread.

1973 CB350F
1973 CB350G
1975 CB550K
1983 GL650I
1973 CB750K3 (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=92888.0)
1984 Kawasaki KLT-250 (AKA 3 wheeler of death)
1994 Honda TRX300
1999 Honda TRX250

Offline Hasenkopf

• Really, I'm not an
  • Hot Shot
  • This space for hire.
surface contamination......
I like berries.

Offline scottly

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Humboldt, AZ

I'm glad I'm not the only one that considers my helmet a weapon if need be...
I find full-face helmets to be the most effective, with your hand inside grasping the jaw-piece.
Don't fix it if it ain't broke!
Helmets save brains. Always wear one and ride like everyone is trying to kill you....

Offline faux fiddy

• Old Timer
  • bike in a box

Nice of him to ask to leave it alone first.

Offline boatsdickson

• Hot Shot
  • 1978 836 K8
Theives! Fu*kin theives piss me off. Living in the city provides me with plenty. Ive lost 3 folgers cans from the porch this year that we dump our ashtray into at the end of the night. A fu*kin buttcan man, come on. Make me wonder why my shop hasnt been broke into yet.
"No. We're all our own prisons, we are each all our own wardens and we do our own time. I can't judge anyone else. What other people do is not really my affair unless they approach me with it. Prison's in your mind. Can't you see I'm free"?  Testimonial of Charles Manson

Offline faux fiddy

• Old Timer
  • bike in a box
Theives! Fu*kin theives piss me off. Living in the city provides me with plenty. Ive lost 3 folgers cans from the porch this year that we dump our ashtray into at the end of the night. A fu*kin buttcan man, come on. Make me wonder why my shop hasnt been broke into yet.

Wow, that's like third world. I hear there's no litter on the roads when you cross in to Guatemala because people need something to carry water in.

Around here they're stealing lawnmowers.

Two nights ago police came around with no lights on. Asked if I seen anyone trying car doors ass they respomded to.

Half hour later a couple of people came into the streetlight and saw me and about faced.  After the cops visited i thought call 911.

As I did a car alarm went off while  I was on the phone with them. Cops came around again, darkened out, I pointed them to the direction, never heard any more.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 02:50:29 am by fiddy of industry »

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
What pisses me off? Bad spelling and poor punctuation. Seriously, I'd like to take my full face helmet to every illiterate "education avoider" out there who can't spell "Thieves", or can't even find the damn "apostrophe" key, but I don't think I've got enough time, or helmets.............  ::)  ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline faux fiddy

• Old Timer
  • bike in a box
What pisses me off? Bad spelling and poor punctuation. Seriously, I'd like to take my full face helmet to every illiterate "education avoider" out there who can't spell "Thieves", or can't even find the damn "apostrophe" key, but I don't think I've got enough time, or helmets.............  ::)  ;D

Okay, I before E it's typo and fixed. Edufurkcate ME.

Offline dhall57

• Old Timer
  • The 70's! SOHC4 Honda's & Marcia Brady of course.
People who lay on there car horn over nothing like it's a life or death situation because they think it gives them power and makes them feel big and bad >:(  Makes me want to rip the horn off the car and ram it up that persons @#$ and tell them now blow it all you want to jerk ;)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:24:40 am by dhall57 »
1970 CB750KO
1971 CB500KO-project bike
1973 CB350G- project bike
1974 CB750K4-project bike
1974 CB750K4
1976 CB750K6
1977 GL1000
1997 Harley Wideglide

Offline 333

• Time for change
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Mail List Member #162 - Call me Stan
I'm with Terry, but I feel I must add a comment about those who post crap that don't make grammatical sense.  Please read your post out loud before you hit the submit button.
Go metric, every inch of the way!

CB350F0  "Scrouching Tiger"
CT70K0    "Sneezing Poodle"

www.alexandriaseaport.org

Offline cabrala

• Super Duper
  • Hot Shot
I'm with Terry, but I feel I must add a comment about those who post crap that don't make grammatical sense.  Please read your post out loud before you hit the submit button.

+1; read twice, post once!

- Looking for tools I just used! And finding them right where I left them... ::)

Happened to me every 5 minutes last weekend. I damn near lost all the patience I have. My poor father took the brunt of that...sorry pops. :-[
-Alex

'75 CB750F
'77 CB550K
'78 CB550
'93 FZR600

Need a better, newer points cover gasket? How about rubber washers for the headlight bucket? Click the link below:
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=122308.0

Offline 754

• Really Old Timer ...
 People that post asking for help, that come back in THREE Hours complaining they didnt get it..
 And then naming names of 2 members that they thought would probably know.. cheesy..
 maybe some members are actually out working...
Maker of the WELDLESS 750 Frame Kit
dodogas99@gmail.com
Kelowna B.C.       Canada

My next bike will be a ..ANFOB.....

It's All part of the ADVENTURE...

73 836cc.. Green, had it for 3 decades!!
Lost quite a few CB 750's along the way

Offline jamesb

• Expert
went to the fights last night worked some corners for some first time fighters.and what pisses me off is watching trainers trying to tell their fighters how to fight when they have never stepped into the ring.i saw 2 girls and 4 boys get their a$$es pummelled.because the the trainer/corner man does not have the balls to get into the ring and fight.it's easy to sit back and say i would do this and do that.or the fighter should have done this or done that.corner men and trainers should have ring experience before they are allowed to do thier job.
I've done a lot of things in my life that I'm not proud of...and the things I AM proud of, "are disgusting"

Offline lostmykeys

• Hot Shot
Waking up the next morning after a drinking too much only to find I started some stupid thread and pissed people off.

Offline Damfino

• Sneaky, Evil, Magnificent Bastard of a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Look at the grouse! NYUK,NYUK,NYUK!
Waking up the next morning after a drinking too much only to find I started some stupid thread and pissed people off.

Bravo... ::) ::)
Your Message Here!
You can still call me 'Schmitty'

1976 CB 750
2014 CB 1100DLX
2015 Harley Davidson Freewheeler

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
Charles Manson

You've got to watch your back in the SSDB, this is where the clever guys get bored with bike talk and make poo jokes.
I like my women a little big. Natural. Now, they shave this and wax that. It's not right. I love natural women. Big women. This trend in women has to go. Bulomia, anorexia. That's just wrong. You know what will cure that? My special sticky buns. One lick of my sticky buns and your appetite will come right back. ~ RIP Mr. Borgnine  01/24/1917 - 07/08/2012  :'(

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
- The perpetual road work on 290W.  Eight months should be more than enough time to to add a turn lane to two miles of road.

Yeah, that pisses me off too mate. Here in Melbourne we have the "Metropolitan Ring Road" that stretches for around 25 miles and is currently being upgraded with a road widening project that has been going all year, and won't be finished until around 2014.

The road work has reduced the fixed speed limit from 60 MPH to 50 MPH over 90% of my daily route, but in fact there are 7 different speed limits posted over 20 miles, and speed camera's to enforce that particular speed at that particular time of day. (the speed limits change depending on the time of day)

The actual average speed in peak hour traffic can be as low as 20 MPH for the full length of the ring road, which is mind numbing, and not much fun if you're busting for a piss like I was a few weeks ago! ;D 
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline lostmykeys

• Hot Shot
 Saggy pants and rap music.People who listen to rap music with saggy pants.
 Not being able to slap the S#$! out of these punks because you dont want to spend a day or more in court.
 The fact that these types know this is the reason they thrive.
 If you dont know this yet,look up where the saggy pants thing started and what it means.
 These dumb kids with their so called fashion statement dont have a clue.
 Oh one more thing that pisses me off,the dumbing down of the world and the people that buy into that crap.

Markcb750

but hey we all get to have 6 pairs of jeans instead of 2...

Triple Downs Syndrom?

Because of my genes when I buy jeans I do it by waist and inseam.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 03:12:43 am by Markcb750 »