Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1387969 times)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #7500 on: April 04, 2015, 04:29:42 pm »
One week ago today I was licking my wounds but the busted head is healing up pretty well now.
Still a bit puffed and bruised and looking like Herman Munster which attracts a stare where ever I go.
A bloke feels a bit like a fcuking movie star with every bastard checking out the 'ol head bone structure.

Well, I've come to the conclusion that you should be allowed to wear thongs with your suit instead those pointy tipped flash boots that caused the footpath headbutt.
I mean they're hard enough to walk in when your sober let alone after 27 beers.

Anyway, things are on the improve and pointy tipped flash boots piss me off.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline Retro Rocket

• Eggs are hard due too a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #7501 on: April 04, 2015, 04:40:43 pm »
I'm seriously amazed at how much damage a frying pan  footpath can do.... ;D ;D ;)
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc
If You can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #7502 on: April 04, 2015, 04:56:19 pm »

Well, I've come to the conclusion that you should be allowed to wear thongs with your suit instead those pointy tipped flash boots that caused the footpath headbutt.

Anyway, things are on the improve and pointy tipped flash boots piss me off.  ;D

Geez Mick, but they were nice looking boots though! ;D

I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #7503 on: April 04, 2015, 05:05:06 pm »
Fk me, no wonder he fell over....he was probably being chased by some homophobic Clare rednecks....they don't like nancy boys up that way.....come on Mick, 'fess up  ::)
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7504 on: April 04, 2015, 05:06:31 pm »
I'm seriously amazed at how much damage a frying pan  footpath can do.... ;D ;D ;)
If my missus could hit that hard Mick...........I'm leaving.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline OldSchool_IsCool

• Really feeling like an
  • Old Timer
  • WARNING: Objects in mirror appear to be LOSING!
« Reply #7505 on: April 04, 2015, 05:14:19 pm »
Colonoscopys Piss Me Off!  Having a brass azzhole pisses me off even more!!

Actually, that pic is looking down the fill neck of my Goldwing's radiator.  Here's what's REALLY got me pissed off!

Yes, that disk shaped thing in the top of the pic is the piston face and the curved surface is the cylinder wall.  That greenish, oil laden fluid simply does not belong there! 

That's the right side.  The left actually looks pretty good.

Normally changing a head gasket on a 4-cylinder Goldwing ain't no big deal.  And were the blown gasket on the left, I could have it done in a few hours once I have the parts.  But it's the RIGHT side that's blown.  And there's a sidecar in the way.  GRRRR!
Can I have a motorcycle when I get old enough?
If you take care of it.
What do you have to do?
Lot’s of things. You’ve been watching me.
Will you show me all of them?
Sure.
Is it hard?
Not if you have the right attitudes. It’s having the right attitudes that’s hard.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7506 on: April 04, 2015, 05:24:51 pm »

Geez Mick, but they were nice looking boots though! ;D

That's where I fcuked up Terry.
I should've screwed some pin punches into the heels for a bit of drunken stability.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7507 on: April 04, 2015, 05:28:27 pm »
Fk me, no wonder he fell over....he was probably being chased by some homophobic Clare rednecks....they don't like nancy boys up that way.....come on Mick, 'fess up  ::)
The Clare rednecks were laying low Pete with all of the Port Pirie boys revvin' and roarin' as well last weekend.
Those boys still know how to have some fun.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Online calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #7508 on: April 04, 2015, 05:42:50 pm »
Can't resist: in the US, thongs are dental floss women wear in lieu of knickers.... Can't help laughing at the thought of you pissing about not being able to wear one under your suit clothes. No wonder those rednecks in Clare gave you a knock on the noggin'

But do you think wearing one really makes it easier to drink safely? Reckon something like this, Mick?

;D
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7509 on: April 04, 2015, 06:13:13 pm »
Can't resist: in the US, thongs are dental floss women wear in lieu of knickers.... Can't help laughing at the thought of you pissing about not being able to wear one under your suit clothes. No wonder those rednecks in Clare gave you a knock on the noggin'

But do you think wearing one really makes it easier to drink safely? Reckon something like this, Mick?

;D
That image has just cheered me up Cal.
Thinking back over the years of the fancy dress parties and the booze that went down back then would have been enough for our mothers to disown us if only they knew.
As well as any of our clean living friends included.
Not that there were many of them after we had corrupted their life styles.
It was all good harmless fun.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
« Reply #7510 on: April 05, 2015, 01:56:07 am »
Normally changing a head gasket on a 4-cylinder Goldwing ain't no big deal.  And were the blown gasket on the left, I could have it done in a few hours once I have the parts.  But it's the RIGHT side that's blown.  And there's a sidecar in the way.  GRRRR!

There's your problem right there, you have the sidecar on the wrong side of the bike ;D.
1979 CB650Z
Nothing can be idiot proofed, the world keeps producing better idiots.
Electronic Guages for your SOHC 4

Offline bear

• Vale Bill McIntosh ......"illegitimi non carborundum"
  • Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #7511 on: April 05, 2015, 11:18:18 am »
I beg to differ Brian. Neither of their injuries should be used to deride the wonders of everyone's friend, good old alcohol, but rather, the evil common denominator, gravity

I stand corrected Uncle Tez. :)
The older I get the faster I was.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #7512 on: April 05, 2015, 03:49:33 pm »
Right....I'm pissed off cos:
It's easter monday and it's cold, wet and windy.
My football team lost.
I've got a headache.
I have to go to work tomorrow.
And mostly I'm pissed off cos I'm pissed off.
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline scunny

• Old Timer
  • don't call me expert
« Reply #7513 on: April 05, 2015, 05:55:27 pm »
beautiful day here in NZed.
bit gun shy of going for a ride on the bike because of all the returning holiday traffic that don't see motorcyclists trucks nor trains.
my radio controlled glider is waiting for the repairs from it's last flight(crash) to be completed
one of my football teams lost
have got work tomorrow but don't sport the very manly cranium repair work that Mick will be showing off.
now I'm pissed off.
past-cb100,ts250,cb500,cb500,gs1000,gs650g.phillips traveller
present-CB 650 retro
            VTR1000F3
           XL250S riverbed rocket
           TS250[sold]
           TS185[sold]
           XL125S[sold]
           MT50 (white)
           MT50 (red)[sold]
           KN250/XS400 project
           XR/XL250 bitsa under construction
           SL100[sold]
           XL250R
           pedal(pub bike) leaks oil
my gallery http://gallery.sohc4.net/members/personal/scunny

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7514 on: April 05, 2015, 08:58:11 pm »
It's a nice sunny day here in Darwin and the humidity is starting to creep in but all in all pretty good.
The ol' Canon printer spat the dummy this morning so I just went to JB Hi Fi and bought a wireless lad for 79 bucks.

So I've just returned home and the missus has gone shopping and I'm locked out of the house.
I thought my house keys were in the car but no, they're inside the house too.

I'm that pissed off that I feel.like going and headbutting the bloody footpath.  ;D
At least the beer fridge is outside so I should survive for a while.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 09:00:09 pm by mick7504 »
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #7515 on: April 06, 2015, 04:14:01 am »
I beg to differ Brian. Neither of their injuries should be used to deride the wonders of everyone's friend, good old alcohol, but rather, the evil common denominator, gravity

I stand corrected Uncle Tez. :)

It's alright Brian, the important thing is that you never go without alcohol long enough to start to question my logic............. ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #7516 on: April 06, 2015, 10:31:58 am »

;D

How is it that her arse looks better than Mick's mush ? Even without the scar.

Kev

Online calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #7517 on: April 06, 2015, 04:39:50 pm »

;D

How is it that her arse looks better than Mick's mush ? Even without the scar.

Kev
One in the same, Kev. Check your glasses  ;)
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #7518 on: April 07, 2015, 01:31:34 am »
My booze cabinet is chockers and I can't fit any more in, nor can I drink it fast enough to create space for more! Oh, and I'm pissed off that I can't taste the difference between Johnny Walker Red and Johnny Walker Black? They both taste better with Coke added.................. ;D

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
« Reply #7519 on: April 07, 2015, 02:40:13 am »
My booze cabinet is chockers and I can't fit any more in, nor can I drink it fast enough to create space for more! Oh, and I'm pissed off that I can't taste the difference between Johnny Walker Red and Johnny Walker Black? They both taste better with Coke added.................. ;D

Terry, I'll PM you my address and you can send some of that Chivas my way, I'll give you a hand to get through it ;D
1979 CB650Z

Offline vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #7520 on: April 07, 2015, 04:08:45 am »

That's a pitifully small booze cabinet Terry, build a bigger one !!

Kev

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #7521 on: April 07, 2015, 04:09:57 am »
Good on you Andrew, I knew you'd help me out! ;D

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #7522 on: April 07, 2015, 04:12:36 am »

That's a pitifully small booze cabinet Terry, build a bigger one !!

Kev

Thanks Kev, that's not all the booze, I've got it spread all thru the kitchen cabinets, and all those useless bottles of wine (who fcuking drinks wine anyway, except poofters and wogs?) are out in the garage gathering dust with my bikes........... ;D

Offline trueblue

• Old Timer
« Reply #7523 on: April 07, 2015, 04:13:16 am »
Good on you Andrew, I knew you'd help me out! ;D
Anytime you need help with such an issue, just give me a call ;D
1979 CB650Z

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7524 on: April 07, 2015, 02:06:19 pm »
I'd be more than happy to give some assistance with the "overstocked" issue that you have to deal with Terry.

That could work out to be beneficial for us both because the missus reckons that she is going to buy me a new full faced helmet to wear next time I go out rampaging to avoid a trip to the hospital for stitches on the way home next time.

Getting salt rubbed into the wound pisses me off.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.