Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1387704 times)

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #7625 on: April 24, 2015, 09:09:39 pm »
That's a fine bug zapper Mick, I carefully parked one beside my European Wasp nest last year, and those flying Rottweilers went mental, and I reckon I knocked off close to 100 of them, as the zapper was clogged with their carcasses. When I finally pulled out the bush that the nest was hidden behind, I was disappointed to find it empty, I wonder if they decided that the bug zapper was unbeatable, and moved on to greener pasteurs? I think bug zappers piss wasps off........ ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7626 on: April 24, 2015, 10:17:45 pm »
I reckon that they're a bloody good investment Terry.
This one is a 50W lad and they reckon that any buzzin' bitie within a 40 metre radius can kiss it's arse goodbye.

As a rule, I don't like killing the wildlife, but when it comes to insects sniffing around while you're enjoying a cold beer, then the rules change.
That includes those stinkin' Cane Toads too.

Geez, those buggers are out and about now since the weather has changed.
Last night I drilled a couple of fat fcukas in the garden.
I'll see if I can get a picture of one of the sneaky bastards for you mate.

They're as ugly as a hat full of arseholes.
Christ, even the ex looks like a princess compared the ol' toad.
Pisses me off.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #7627 on: April 24, 2015, 11:04:26 pm »
I'm pissed off I woke up with a case of the tom tits and missed the anzac dawn service, ffs. The mrs still went, but I don't think I would have made it through without embarrassing myself during the minute silence.
Having the squirts pisses me off. I'll thank the bakery where I got the fkn pie from.
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7628 on: April 25, 2015, 12:26:31 am »
Vegemite and toast fixes up a crook guts Pete.
Or those Salada biscuits and Vegemite but their a #$%* to spread because they always break up into pieces when you're hungry and in a hurry.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #7629 on: April 25, 2015, 12:52:09 am »
I'm pissed off I woke up with a case of the tom tits and missed the anzac dawn service, ffs. The mrs still went, but I don't think I would have made it through without embarrassing myself during the minute silence.
Having the squirts pisses me off. I'll thank the bakery where I got the fkn pie from.

Ha ha, that would have been hilarious Pete, if you opened up with a personal artillery barrage in your daks during the minute of silence.

I've had the (dis)pleasure of being a member of the catafalque party for many ANZAC Day Dawn Services over the years, and I remember several memorable occasions when one of the soldiers would loudly let rip whilst standing at attention during the most solemn of moments, and the other members doing a passable impersonation of the Roman Centurions trying to hold back their laughter in that very memorable Monty Python "Life of Brian" scene. (Biggus Dickus)

I don't remember anyone actually following thru though, that wouldn't be a good look, methinks............ ;D 
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
« Reply #7630 on: April 25, 2015, 02:18:06 am »
Brisbane has been pissing me off for the past week, and last night was no exception.  By the time I finished at the academy and got on the road I got stuck in traffic from the Gateway to Caboolture, took me damn near 2 hours.  It was a #$%*ing joke.  I #$%*ing hate cities, they suck the big hairy left one.  What's pissing me off more is I have to head back down to the hell hole again tomorrow.  Thankfully this time I have accommodation at the academy so I don't have to drive to and from Ipswich everyday, like I had to last week.  I really don't like cities  :-\.
1979 CB650Z
Nothing can be idiot proofed, the world keeps producing better idiots.
Electronic Guages for your SOHC 4

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7631 on: April 25, 2015, 02:24:50 am »
The ol' mate was busting for a sh1t on the way home from the pub.
He made it home, jumped outa the car and was running up the driveway with his cheeks slammed shut.

He got about halfway up the driveway and couldn't make it any further.
So he lept into the shrubbery, dropped his strides and let 'er rip.
He sh1t straight into his daks while they were around his ankles and not one bit hit the ground.

Needless to say that he was pissed off when his Mum told us about it.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
« Reply #7632 on: April 25, 2015, 03:10:37 am »
One of  the many joys of getting older guys, the "Howling #$%*s", also not in either use and care guide guide or the definitive E/O 01.01.01.01 human sub section .01 commonly known as old #$%*er.
Bill the demon.

Offline Retro Rocket

• Eggs are hard due too a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #7633 on: April 25, 2015, 03:55:32 pm »
Brisbane has been pissing me off for the past week, and last night was no exception.  By the time I finished at the academy and got on the road I got stuck in traffic from the Gateway to Caboolture, took me damn near 2 hours.  It was a #$%*ing joke.  I #$%*ing hate cities, they suck the big hairy left one.  What's pissing me off more is I have to head back down to the hell hole again tomorrow.  Thankfully this time I have accommodation at the academy so I don't have to drive to and from Ipswich everyday, like I had to last week.  I really don't like cities  :-\.

I hate em too Andrew, can't wait to get out of here again. Sometimes, even though you want to get home ASAP, you are better off finding a nice little cafe, grab a coffee and a magazine {motorcycle of course, boobs are fine too  8)} and waste an hour or so, makes the drive home a lot more pleasant..... ;)
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc
If You can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

Offline vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #7634 on: April 25, 2015, 04:52:39 pm »
I really don't like cities  :-\.

Totally agree Andrew, I became country mouse 11 years ago and never regretted the transition. To paraphrase Robbie Burns "Flow gently, sweet Afton, amang thy green braes, Flow gently, I'll sing thee a song in thy praise"

Kev

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #7636 on: April 26, 2015, 04:05:54 am »
Don't blame you Mick  it takes an total  #$%* to spout things like that in these "Days of Enlightenment" and reading the responses makes me wonder why every thing is cast in left-right or muslim statements, we're coming up to a general election here and increasingly every thing is either Left or Right, to me I don't care, good government is good government and #$%*ty government comes as Left or Right, but to get back to OZ when is someone going to pin #$%*s ears back with facts?
Bill the demon.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7637 on: April 26, 2015, 04:30:55 am »
Yeah, I just dunno how these morons can sneak outa their hole Bill.
Social fcuking media is their "hide away from reality" outlet.
A punch in the mouth and a swift kick in the nuts might work.

That's probably being too kind to the disrespectful fcuka.
A bloody Cockroach wouldn't go that low.
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline vfourfreak

• Master

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7639 on: April 27, 2015, 01:34:00 am »
Seems like he will be looking for a new job :

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/sports-reporter-sacked-over-despicable-anzac-tweets-1.2190515

Karma.

Kev
Thanks for posting that Kev.
I feel rather pleased now hearing that news and hadn't followed through on the outcome from being a cranky with this Dickheads offensive, inappropriate and disrespectful remarks.

I wonder if he requires some assistance with his new resume?
If he can find employment pumping turds out of Septic Tanks, then he's done well for himself.

Not that he deserves a social status of that elevated calibre.
Still pissed off but I'll settle down soon.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #7640 on: April 27, 2015, 03:38:32 am »
Yeah. The idiot is getting what he should for him to make comments about the soldiers etc, it was stupid, if you are "in" you get very little say in what you'll be doing or where you'll be doing it. Now if he'd directed the comments to/at the wheels I'd say that was different.
Bill the demon.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7641 on: April 30, 2015, 02:57:06 am »
I'm pissed off about this hulabaloo to have a minutes silence for the pair of Aussie drug smugglers that faced the Indonesian firing squad the other night.

Personally, I don't condone that penalty, but one thing that you learn is to respect the people, their culture and the law of the land.

Apparently, this pair of idiots had become rehabilitated over the past 10 years in Kerobokan Prison although that doesn't detract from the fact that they had successfully smuggled Heroin previously.
The other thing is that there is a sign at Denpasar Airport clearly indicating the implications for smuggling drugs.

Anyway, drug smugglers piss me off and they got what they deserved.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline Trevor from Warragul

• Expert
« Reply #7642 on: April 30, 2015, 03:44:36 am »
Ordered my heroin 10 years ago, still hasn't arrived...
1971 Kawasaki H1A
1972 Honda CB350F
1976 Moto Morini 3 1/2 Sport
1978 Honda CBX
1997 Suzuki Bandit 1200
1999 Ducati Monster 750

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7643 on: April 30, 2015, 04:01:08 am »
Ordered my heroin 10 years ago, still hasn't arrived...
The fcukas must've met with a lead slug mate.
Just can't understand it.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #7644 on: April 30, 2015, 07:41:49 am »
Hey Mick question, have any of the Salties eaten a motorcyclist?
Bill the demon.

ken65

« Reply #7645 on: April 30, 2015, 02:33:57 pm »
I agree Mick, if you didn't know better you could have mistaken them for Fred Hollows the way people talked them up.

They rolled the dice.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #7646 on: April 30, 2015, 02:36:34 pm »
I'm not sure about that Bill but I guess it's possible.
Possible also that the media was too focused with stories for the bleeding hearts about the plight of the poor ol' drug smugglers.

Secondary to that is the plight of those (including kids) who fall victim to the scourge of the products that the poor ol' drug smugglers provide.

It's a weird world sometimes.
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #7647 on: April 30, 2015, 02:42:21 pm »
I'm not sure about that Bill but I guess it's possible.
Possible also that the media was too focused with stories for the bleeding hearts about the plight of the poor ol' drug smugglers.

Secondary to that is the plight of those (including kids) who fall victim to the scourge of the products that the poor ol' drug smugglers provide.

It's a weird world sometimes.
You can say that again, and again...
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Bailgang

• Scott
  • Old Timer
  • Indiana
« Reply #7648 on: April 30, 2015, 02:54:20 pm »
I think it was in Singapore but I remember years ago some American teen who got busted there for theft/vandalism and his sentence was to be caned (a good whipping) and the news create quite an uproar here with human rights activists. Many thought is was a draconian punishment and blah blah blah but the point is that the kid knew well beforehand that Singapore had strict laws and crazy punishments for them yet he chose to do something stupid anyhow, got caught yet expected the rest of the world to feel sorry for him because he was going to get whipped for it. What a cry baby he was.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 04:51:00 am by Bailgang »
Scott

71 cb350 twin
77 cb750 F2
83 gl1100 Interstate

Offline vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #7649 on: April 30, 2015, 03:18:10 pm »
Laws are different from country to country and tolerance for various crimes are reflected in those laws, usually for good reason. If you travel abroad and get caught doing something naughty don't go looking back to your native land for help !

I detest the concept of capital punishment, but if that is what they have in Bali, then my advice is don't go there if you have bad mischief on your mind.

Kev