Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1387352 times)

Offline petercb750

• Master
Gold Tez, gold. When I started reading it I was thinking "I didn't know Tez still had a dog..."......and I was right!!  ;D
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline martin99

• UK Based, Non-
  • Master
  • Adventure before Dementia
You Aussies certainly know how to brighten up a bloke's day. Keep it up fellas!

I had a note pushed through my letterbox once from the miserable krunt next door, sarcastically inviting me round for Christmas dinner so I could 'enjoy the experience' of trying to enjoy my evening meal with the soundtrack of my mutt's continuous barking coming through the party wall.

Imagine his face when I duly turned up on Christmas Day, pissed out of my head, bottle of wine in one hand and joint in the other, graciously accepting his offer which unsurprisingly enough he immediately retracted. I then went round to my mate's place, leaving the dog at home to do his thing ;D
Build threads:
77 750F2 Refresh Project http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=144075.0
TRIBSA http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,160296.0.html

1977 CB750 F2
1958 Norton Model 99
2011 Triumph Street Triple 675

ken65

LOL, bloody funny that Terry.

Our next door neighbors have a 50kg plus miniature pig that squeals when its feeding time.

To top it off they are vegans.  On Saturday mornings its bacon and eggs on the back deck below their kitchen window.

Offline petercb750

• Master
 ;D ;D ;D thanks Ken, that just made me smile on a day that is already pissing me off.
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
Ha ha, thanks guys, I had to laugh when I read the letter, even when Sally was alive she rarely ever barked. Well, she always barked at my lawn mower and tried to bite the tyres off it, then would drop her ball in front of it so I'd have to stop mowing and kick her ball out of the way so she could chase it, it was a great game, but took a long time to mow the fcuking lawn.........

I saw a TV show last night where inventors tried to sell their inventions to a rich dude, so he'd finance their production/marketing etc. One of the products was called "i Fetch", which is an automated tennis ball thrower, and it trains your dog to drop the tennis ball into a funnel, then using a couple of DC motors, flings the ball out the other end. The dog then retrieves the ball, drops it in the funnel, and chases it again. I could see Sally doing that until the batteries went flat, I wonder if there's a solar charger that comes with it?

I know which neighbour owns the barking dog, but I think he's already got the message, because his dog's been very quiet over the last couple of days, so I don't think I'll add to his angst by putting the letter in his letter box, I don't like weak cnuts who leave "anonymous" letters in their neighbours letter boxes, if I was sure who'd put it in mine, I'd wrap it around a nice wet dog turd and put it back in their letter box. ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline karben

When #$%*ty PO strips spark plug seats, doesn't say anything about it, I get home to change them and now I gotta spend money on a special back tap to fix it. Grrrrrrr. Any tips on using a reverse thread chaser besides go slow, take my time, use lots of grease?

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
Paddy & Mick (The 2 Irish Hunters) flew to Canada for an adventure.
They chartered a helicopter to take them into the Canadian Rockies for a week, hunting moose.

They managed to bag six.
Loading the helicopter to return, the Pilot said the helicopter could take only four moose.

This pissed off the two lads who objected strongly.
"Last year we shot six and the pilot let us take them all and he had the same helicopter as yours."

Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all six were loaded.
The helicopter then took off.

However, while attempting to cross some mountains, even on full power, the helicopter couldn't handle the load and went down.

Miraculously, surrounded by moose bodies, Paddy and Mick survived the crash.

Climbing out of the wreckage, Paddy asked Mick, "Any idea where we are?"

Mick replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline Don R

• My Sandcast is a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Saver of unloved motorcycles.
Did you ever type about some crap, feel better about it, erase it and go to bed?
No matter how many times you paint over a shadow, it's still there.
 CEO at the no kill motorcycle shop.
 You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Offline Bailgang

• Scott
  • Old Timer
  • Indiana
Did you ever type about some crap, feel better about it, erase it and go to bed?

Nah but I have wasted time typing a response to some sort of silly debate, edit then re-edit making sure I chose my words correctly then right when I'm ready to hit "post" decide it's better for me to just keep my mouth shut, erase it all and then go to bed. :)
Scott

71 cb350 twin
77 cb750 F2
83 gl1100 Interstate

• Really Old Timer ...
I'm pissing my wife off at the moment by buying yet another Subaru. I've now got 3, a 1995 Liberty GX front wheel drive (Legacy in most other parts of the world)  1994 Liberty LX AWD with twin turbo Legacy GT engine and running gear, and I just bought another 1995 GX AWD Liberty.

Luckily my poor old ma's 1975 Triumph TC2500 is becoming a little unreliable of late, (it's never broken down in 40 years, which kind of questions the whole unreliable British 5hit box stereotype) and at 87 ma doesn't want (or need) to buy a new car, so I'm gonna give her the green car tomorrow, my son wants the twin turbo beastie (which is fair enough, he's almost 30 and has never owned a hoon car) and so my latest purchase (the white 1995 GX AWD) which was a "one owner" car, will be my "daily driver". I love my big fat Ford "Exploder", (another recent purchase) but it's thirsty, and doesn't fit well in small car parks.

Anyway, the only fault with it, is that the PO backed it into something and dented the boot (trunk) lid, so I decided to buy a new lid. I found a minty one (with a factory spoiler, woo-hoo, that's make it go faster!) on eBay from a wreckers yard in Sydney. The price was quite reasonable, and he packed it well and sent it down via TNT, so I received it today, swapped all the hardware over, and installed the new lid on the car.

I was standing back admiring it, when I realised that the lid was a slightly different shade of white. Fcuk! Oh well, I've got to keep telling myself that it's a 20 year old car and no-one but me will care, but it does piss me off........... ;D     
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline 74cb750

• Old Timer
    • old japanese parts and bikes
It pisses me off that I can't give a kid a red card during a soccer game for calling me "old man", just a  yellow card.  :-\
Laugh at least once a day.
Life  $ucks, then you die.
You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.
God forces us to live with  non-believers to test our resolve.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
Agreed.
Bill the demon.

Offline Retro Rocket

• Eggs are hard due too a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
It pisses me off that I can't give a kid a red card during a soccer game for calling me "old man", just a  yellow card.  :-\

Give him 2 yellows.... 8)
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc
If You can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

Offline vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
I'm pissing my wife off at the moment by buying yet another Subaru. I've now got 3, a 1995 Liberty GX front wheel drive (Legacy in most other parts of the world)  1994 Liberty LX AWD with twin turbo Legacy GT engine and running gear, and I just bought another 1995 GX AWD Liberty.

Luckily my poor old ma's 1975 Triumph TC2500 is becoming a little unreliable of late, (it's never broken down in 40 years, which kind of questions the whole unreliable British 5hit box stereotype) and at 87 ma doesn't want (or need) to buy a new car, so I'm gonna give her the green car tomorrow, my son wants the twin turbo beastie (which is fair enough, he's almost 30 and has never owned a hoon car) and so my latest purchase (the white 1995 GX AWD) which was a "one owner" car, will be my "daily driver". I love my big fat Ford "Exploder", (another recent purchase) but it's thirsty, and doesn't fit well in small car parks.

Anyway, the only fault with it, is that the PO backed it into something and dented the boot (trunk) lid, so I decided to buy a new lid. I found a minty one (with a factory spoiler, woo-hoo, that's make it go faster!) on eBay from a wreckers yard in Sydney. The price was quite reasonable, and he packed it well and sent it down via TNT, so I received it today, swapped all the hardware over, and installed the new lid on the car.

I was standing back admiring it, when I realised that the lid was a slightly different shade of white. Fcuk! Oh well, I've got to keep telling myself that it's a 20 year old car and no-one but me will care, but it does piss me off........... ;D   

There is more than one shade of white ??

Kev

Offline petercb750

• Master
Kev, I used to do auto paint, and white is not white, even black is not black....one ford white had about 7 tints in it....and white is one of the hardest colours to match.  :o
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline Retro Rocket

• Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
Kev, I used to do auto paint, and white is not white, even black is not black....one ford white had about 7 tints in it....and white is one of the hardest colours to match.  :o

White tinter is about as close as you can get to straight white... ;)
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc

Offline petercb750

• Master
Yeh it is RR, but I've never painted anything in straight white tinter, there's usually a bit of black or blue or ochre or green....or all of them together...used to really piss me off! :o
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline Retro Rocket

• Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
Yeh it is RR, but I've never painted anything in straight white tinter, there's usually a bit of black or blue or ochre or green....or all of them together...used to really piss me off! :o

Yeah, I know Peter, Arctic white, polar white, glacier white, diamond white plus over 10 more.. And thats only one manufacturer  8) :o
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 07:55:37 pm by Retro Rocket »
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc

• Really Old Timer ...
Yep, why couldn't Subaru have just 'Refrigerator White', then I could touch it up with hardware store rattle can paint? 50 shades of white pisses me off......... ;)

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
Luckily my poor old ma's 1975 Triumph TC2500 is becoming a little unreliable of late, (it's never broken down in 40 years, which kind of questions the whole unreliable British 5hit box stereotype)   
Terry, what's going to become of the old Trumpy now? 
Brisbane has been giving me the #$%*s again for the last week, but thankfully I had a reasonable run home last night and I managed to get home before 9 last night, which is the best I've done so far, and far better than last week.  I have one more week down there then I get a week at home, but another 5 weeks in total down there.  I might just go mad in the meantime ;D.
1979 CB650Z
Nothing can be idiot proofed, the world keeps producing better idiots.
Electronic Guages for your SOHC 4

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer

Yeah, I know Peter, Arctic white, polar white, glacier white, diamond white plus over 10 more.. And thats only one manufacturer  8) :o
There's a few different shades of sh1t too apparently.
I'm led to believe that it has something to do with the depth of it.

But what the fcuk would I know about that.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
Terry just park it under a tree full of birds problem solved.
Bill the demon.

• Really Old Timer ...
Terry, what's going to become of the old Trumpy now? ;D.

G'Day Andrew, well we delivered the mighty green Subaru to my Ma yesterday and she took to it like a duck to water, we took her out to the old Aerodrome where she would have a bit of space to get used to the car, and she hopped in and drove us back to her place! She was really impressed with electric mirrors, power steering, decent brakes etc, and had a laugh when my son showed her how to open the passenger window on the move and yell "Wanker!" at unsuspecting pedestrians, ha ha!

My cuz and my sister have been pressuring her to get rid of the Triumph, but she has an emotional attachment because my dad loved it, so I told her that when she's had enough of it we'll just park it in the driveway, and once Ma leaves the planet, then I'll decide what to do with it. I'll be quite happy to give it away eventually, just as long as I don't have to pay someone to take it away........... ;D   

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
The ol' Leg o' Lamb is ticking over nicely on the Weber for Mothers Day tea tonight.
Geez, a blokes dribblin' all over the joint just smelling it.
Better have another beer and settle down for a bit.
But it's pissing me off waiting for the bugga to cook.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
The ol' Leg o' Lamb is ticking over nicely on the Weber for Mothers Day tea tonight.
Geez, a blokes dribblin' all over the joint just smelling it.
Better have another beer and settle down for a bit.
But it's pissing me off waiting for the bugga to cook.  ;D

Keep an eye on Charlie - he may have some plans of his own !!

I'd love a Weber, but here in France they have re-invented the term "King's ransom" to decide the price of one. I have to contend with humbler fare.

Kev