Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1386348 times)

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #8000 on: June 08, 2015, 05:29:35 pm »
Scary part is, in just a few years time he gets to vote and his parents do already. That pisses me off!
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
« Reply #8001 on: June 08, 2015, 05:45:43 pm »
Mick I don't understand this bull #$%* if i'd done something like that at his age the airforce would have run my dick through a meat shredder and before his age my family would made my life incredibly unpleasant so when I was around that age the first thing you thought of was don't get caught, repeat don't get caught and now your a hero if you do get nabbed, we wouldn't talk to people that got grabbed for the fear that it might rub off. By the Blue Christ on a crutch our society is really #$%*ed up. I wonder if other than putting a bullet in his brain, can he be stopped from reproducing. There seems to be such a sense of entitlement these day but not a sense of duty.
Bill the demon.

Offline 74cb750

• Old Timer
    • old japanese parts and bikes
« Reply #8002 on: June 08, 2015, 06:54:34 pm »
Jack a$$es on this site who have nothing productive to say but a smart a$$ed comment to someone ligament question.
Anything to boost the post count.   I feel so much better by adding 1 to mine.
Really! Whom would do such a thing? probably commoners.

Qonder what my post count is now.....
Laugh at least once a day.
Life  $ucks, then you die.
You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.
God forces us to live with  non-believers to test our resolve.

Offline Retro Rocket

• Eggs are hard due too a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #8003 on: June 08, 2015, 07:02:56 pm »
Jack a$$es on this site who have nothing productive to say but a smart a$$ed comment to someone ligament question.

I'm wondering which ligament he was referring too..? Maybe try the physiotherapy forum... ;D :o
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc
If You can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

Offline faux fiddy

• Just becaus I'm the second post on the pissed off thread doesn't mean I'm an
  • Old Timer
  • bike in a box
« Reply #8004 on: June 08, 2015, 07:28:35 pm »

I'm wondering which ligament he was referring too..? Maybe try the physiotherapy forum... ;D :o

Which ligament is a good question. I can't help believe I'm the 'jackass' he's referring to.
^^^^^^^/l^^^^^^^^^^^^^^/l^^^
. . ______/ l_________________/  l
<'  '  '   '  o .  . . . . . . .................(
 ' VVVVV'   ')))))____>-''''''''''''''''''\  l
' . vvvv_   -              -                 \/

Offline Justin

• Enthusiast
    • Cj's Garage
« Reply #8005 on: June 09, 2015, 12:14:09 am »
G'Day Justin, thanks for the offer mate, Cal was kind enough to extend the offer just after I posted my rant, which I really appreciate, he's a "top bloke", Oz's highest honor.

What are you doing in California mate? My sister lived there for close to 30 years, and I've got an American niece and nephew. (who's living in Oz at the moment) That burn sounds awful, sound like you were lucky you didn't lose an eye?

Back in 1980 or '81 I was driving my old XR Falcoon up to Sydney (where I was posted in the Army for a couple of years) and I pulled into the old "Dog on the Tuckerbox" servo to fill it up. For some reason I decided to check the water in the radiator, even though it wasn't running hot, and when I popped the cap a geyser of boiling water issued forth, and scalded the fcuk out of my right forearm.

Sadly I was wearing a "Dad and Dave" T shirt, (the Dog on the Tuckerbox" servo's opposition across the road) so when I asked for some help the old krunt just looked at me and drawled, "why don't you go over the road and ask them?" So I ran some cold water over it and kept going.

By the time I got back to Dundas I had a blister the size of a tennis ball hanging off the inside of my elbow/forearm, which was full of a rather unattractive colored liquid. I went to the medical officer the next day, who refused to lance it, so I had to walk around with a fcuking huge blister hanging off my arm for a week, which really pissed off everyone around me, especially when dining in the mess hall, as I sliced my food the blister wobbled and wallowed in concert with my arm movement, and one girl actually started dry retching as she stared hypnotically at my new appendage.

I say a week, because it pissed me off so much I lanced it with my pocket knife. Being a social leper pisses me off......... ;D   

hahaha great story mate! I am lucky that it didn't get my eyes, just around it. I looked like Mike Tyson until the nurse at the UC Davis Burn Centre ripped my face off this morning, there were stripes of dark/light burn around my eye. My face looks almost normal now aside from being red. The burn turned out to be less severe than I thought, only 2nd degree on my face and ear. I feel very fortunate that I didn't get burned worse.

Up until this morning my ear looked probably a bit like your forearm did. The entire space between my ear and my head was a giant blister that kept weeping thin, clear-orange-y fluid. The nurse lanced any blisters and removed all the damaged skin, promising me that it would heal better if she did

My brother has been living out here in California (he reckons he'll never leave unless America goes to hell in handbasket with their crazy politics and all) and he started a business working on old yank cars and muscle cars. He asked me to come give him a hand with the garage and so I joined him in 2012 (fearing that the mining boom wouldn't last). I just got married last year to a nice California girl (and my mum made it to the wedding, bless her heart) so I'm stuck here for a while. California is nice, pretty similar to Australia, all things considered, but there are too many arsehats running around out here with their heads really far up their arses.

I can't find a hat to cover my forehead/ear that doesn't give me the sh!ts so I'm stuck with the leprosy look for another week or so until it heals

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #8006 on: June 09, 2015, 02:08:02 am »
Fark! That sounds bloody painful mate, I'm glad you didn't have your eye open when the boiling fluid hit, or else it might have looked like a poached egg, and worked about as well. I'm envious of your job too Justin, I'd love to work on old yank tanks in the California sun! Cheers, Terry. ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline 74cb750

• Old Timer
« Reply #8007 on: June 09, 2015, 03:54:36 am »
I kind of noticed the people in California are badder drivers than in some other states.

Glad to hear you are healing up.

California girls are the best.  8)  at least until my wife reads this post.

Offline SOHC4 Cafe Racer Fan

• Speak up, Whipper-Snapper! I'm a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • SOHC/4 Member #1235
« Reply #8008 on: June 09, 2015, 11:39:01 am »
I kind of noticed the people in California are badder drivers than in some other states.
California girls are the best.  8)  at least until my wife reads this post.
Do not force me to call out the grammar police! Our girls are off limits to you (says your wife)!   ;) ;D
1975 CB550K1 "Blue" Stockish Restomod (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=135005.0)
1975 CB550F1 frame/CB650 engine hybrid "The Hot Mess" (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,150220.0.html)
2008 Triumph Thruxton (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,190956.0.html)
2014 MV Agusta Brutale Dragster 800
2015 Yamaha FZ-09 (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,186861.0.html)

"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them — but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one.... Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba." Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature, Cycle World, March 1995.  (http://www.latexnet.org/~csmith/sausage.html and https://magazine.cycleworld.com/article/1995/3/1/song-of-the-sausage-creature)

Sold/Emeritus
1973 CB750K2 "Bionic Mongrel" (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132734.0) - Sold
1977 CB750K7 "Nine Lives" Restomod (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=50490.0) - Sold
2005 RVT1000RR RC51-SP2 "El Diablo" - Sold
2016+ Triumph Thruxton 1200 R (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,170198.0.html) - Sold

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8009 on: June 09, 2015, 03:57:44 pm »
Well yesterday was a nice sunny day, but I had other things to do, so today when I wanna crawl around under my "Rally Roo" to install my Supertrapp muffler it's only gonna be 54 degrees! Fcuking cold weather pisses me off.............. ;F
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline faux fiddy

• Just becaus I'm the second post on the pissed off thread doesn't mean I'm an
  • Old Timer
  • bike in a box
« Reply #8010 on: June 09, 2015, 09:02:51 pm »
Hey, I thought this might piss some people off on this thread.

NAnuh Nanuh NAAAAaa

Really just trying to up the post count instead of piss anyone off. ;)
^^^^^^^/l^^^^^^^^^^^^^^/l^^^
. . ______/ l_________________/  l
<'  '  '   '  o .  . . . . . . .................(
 ' VVVVV'   ')))))____>-''''''''''''''''''\  l
' . vvvv_   -              -                 \/

Online Don R

• My Sandcast is a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Saver of unloved motorcycles.
« Reply #8011 on: June 09, 2015, 09:39:29 pm »
 I unplugged my headlight and now it won't work, all you guys keep saying plug it back in, that can't work cause the wires are the wrong color. My cousin unplugged his and he said it still worked. Oh, and my battery is dead will charging it help?
 Can I run on reserve so the reserve gas doesn't get stale and when it runs out then switch back to the regular gas? Then how do I refill the reserve gas?
 Some guy said my back tire was going forward should I turn it around?
No matter how many times you paint over a shadow, it's still there.
 CEO at the no kill motorcycle shop.
 You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Offline krusty

• Expert
  • There's no such thing as a garage that's too big
« Reply #8012 on: June 09, 2015, 10:48:56 pm »
Your cousin is right. You need to unplug your wires so that the elecricity can flow through them to light up the headlight.
You could try charging it but you wont get a conviction if its dead.
Tip out the regular gas first, then refill the reserve with the required amount then put the regular gas back in and you're set to go.
Can't help with this one as my bike has a rear tyre, but it is in back of the front one if that helps.
Is it raining there too?

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 12:09:35 am by krusty »
Honda
1976 CB750F1
1978 CB750F2
1972 CB350F
1961 C100 Cub
1962 C100 Cub
1959 C76
1963 C92
1964 C95
Suzuki
1963 M15D 50cc
1961 250TA Colleda
1961 250TA Colleda x 2 primed ready for paint and assembly
Yamaha
1977 DT175E x 2
1978 DT125E
1979 DT125F
1976 DT250E
1978 DT250G
1984 FJ1100
1990 FJ1200

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8013 on: June 09, 2015, 11:10:11 pm »
You turkeys are nucking futs! ;D

Offline 74cb750

• Old Timer
« Reply #8014 on: June 10, 2015, 04:33:54 am »
ha ha ha....I'll reserve my judgement on the gas hike thread attempt.  ;D

It pisses me off that I can not find good sliders for our rebuild of a 1971 cl 175 , unless I want to spend big $ for new , which we can not find anywhere!

It also pisses me off that the super charger on my CB550 stopped spooling over 17,000 rpm and my quarter mile times have dropped considerably.

Online Don R

• My Sandcast is a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Saver of unloved motorcycles.
« Reply #8015 on: June 10, 2015, 07:46:22 am »
 No wonder it's going the wrong way, it's a tire and I needed a tyre.  I filled it up, put it on reserve and it's gone over 50 miles so far. It must be getting good mileage but I expect the reserve to run out any time so I can go back to on.
No matter how many times you paint over a shadow, it's still there.
 CEO at the no kill motorcycle shop.
 You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8016 on: June 11, 2015, 02:52:39 am »
Yeah, it was funny yesterday mate, but that was yesterday, and yesterday's done............ ;D

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8017 on: June 12, 2015, 03:35:00 am »
The veges are cruising along quite well now.
The watermelons have started growing little watermelon balls which is a good sign.

I've been keeping an eye on the corn that are growing well but they have been looking a bit "ungreen", so today I went to Bunnings and bought a big bag of Rooster Booster which is pelletised chook sh1t and smells just like fcuking chook sh1t.

The bloke at Bunnings who looked like a criminal on day release, assured me that that the Rooster Booster will get the corn plants booming along and gave me all this spiel about the benefits of Rooster Booster.

So I began thinking to myself, if this fcuka knows all about Rooster Booster, then I wanna know about the chemical composition of Rooster Booster.
Well, that sorta fcuked him up a bit and he became slightly obnoxious after the Rooster Booster questioning.
I told him that I wasn't trying to start an argument because I just wouldn't do something like that but he didn't seem to believe me.

Anyway, I chucked the bag of Rooster Booster into the back of the Toyota and fcuked off.
But before I left, I told him that that if the Rooster Booster fcuks my Corn plants up, I'll be back with the Lever Action Rooster Booster and we'll talk some more.

That pissed him off.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline krusty

• Expert
  • There's no such thing as a garage that's too big
« Reply #8018 on: June 12, 2015, 04:34:27 am »
Jeez, it looks like the bandicoots are gunna eat well this spring.
Honda
1976 CB750F1
1978 CB750F2
1972 CB350F
1961 C100 Cub
1962 C100 Cub
1959 C76
1963 C92
1964 C95
Suzuki
1963 M15D 50cc
1961 250TA Colleda
1961 250TA Colleda x 2 primed ready for paint and assembly
Yamaha
1977 DT175E x 2
1978 DT125E
1979 DT125F
1976 DT250E
1978 DT250G
1984 FJ1100
1990 FJ1200

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8019 on: June 12, 2015, 05:09:11 am »
Jeez, it looks like the bandicoots are gunna eat well this spring.
Thanks for the words of encouragement Krusty.  ;D
The buggers have been around digging holes at night time but they haven't chewed on the plants yet.

They've been mainly digging into the damp mulch around other parts of the garden that's pissing off the missus.
I did tell that there is a solution to that by feeding them out of a gun but she didn't give me her seal of approval.

I've got a roll of 1/2" bird mesh that I'll make up a barrier with and see what happens.
Failing that, the missus flies out to Germany next Saturday for 5 weeks which will give me and Charlie an unencumbered opportunity to launch a full on fcuken Bandicoot assault to resolve the problem.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8020 on: June 12, 2015, 05:45:08 am »
Good stuff Mick, and I'm not surprised that corn grows well in #$%*. Many years ago, when I was living in an Army house my kids blocked the sewer by flushing some unwanted Christmas gifts down the crapper. The plumber was pissing himself laughing as he pulled these turd covered toys outta the pipe, and of course some poo landed in the garden.

Anyway, a few weeks later, several corn stalks started to grow outta the ground, where neither myself or my missus had sown any corn seeds. It grew and grew, so eventually I gave it to my next door neighbour who thought it was the tastiest corn he'd ever eaten. I didn't bother telling him where it came from, I never liked him very much, but as long as he enjoyed it, that's the main thing............ ;D

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8021 on: June 12, 2015, 06:10:58 am »
Oh, and once again, another eBay seller is pissing me off. Last year I gave away my Dri-Rider jacket and pants as somehow they'd shrunk out in the garage. My mate Dave had bought a Yama-Harley (actually a Kawasaki poofter Harley ripoff thing, but I did the test ride for it, and it went OK) and he needed a waterproof jacket and dacks for riding in the rain, so big-hearted me gave them to him.

Well fast-forward to now and I need some new wet weather duds. On eBay I found a new Dri-rider jacket for 150 bucks, and new dacks from another seller for 100 bucks, and did the "buy it now" thing. A couple of days later, and a big Aussie Post bag arrives at my door from the company I bought the pants from, so I open it up, and there's a fcuking jacket (not even my size) in it? WTF? I email 'em and the owner apologises and asks if I wouldn't mind dropping the jacket back? Well he'd charged me 20 fcuking bucks to post it from two suburbs over, the krunt, so I said, "No dice", and suggested that he sort it out.

Today, "Ahpoo" turns up with not one pair of dacks, but two? "That's odd", methinks, then I notice that both pairs are different sizes, but each a couple of sizes too small. I say to "Ahpoo", "mate, these are too small". "Oh no sir," he says, these are the same exact size as the pants you ordered! It was pointless arguing logic with this dopey curry munching priick, so I took the largest pair and sent him on his way. I've sent another email to his boss though, so I'm waiting for a reply.

The jacket turned up today, and even though it was marked the size that I'd ordered, it was way too small, so as I was going over to Jeff's shop nearby, I dropped into Ken Colvin's to return, or exchange, the jacket. Ken's missus was great, she took me upstairs to their store room, found me a jacket 2 sizes larger, and apologised profusely, it seems that Dri-rider's sizing is on the conservative side. Their customer service is fcuking excellent, it's a pity that the other mob couldn't take a leaf out of their book.

You see, I really hate shopping, so I rely on internet sellers, and it pisses me off that some of these people can't get their schidt together............ ;D   

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8022 on: June 12, 2015, 03:46:17 pm »
Good stuff Mick, and I'm not surprised that corn grows well in #$%*. Many years ago, when I was living in an Army house my kids blocked the sewer by flushing some unwanted Christmas gifts down the crapper. The plumber was pissing himself laughing as he pulled these turd covered toys outta the pipe, and of course some poo landed in the garden.

Anyway, a few weeks later, several corn stalks started to grow outta the ground, where neither myself or my missus had sown any corn seeds. It grew and grew, so eventually I gave it to my next door neighbour who thought it was the tastiest corn he'd ever eaten. I didn't bother telling him where it came from, I never liked him very much, but as long as he enjoyed it, that's the main thing............ ;D
My kids stuffed a rubber crocodile down the dunny years ago.
I was watching the footy and they came in bawling theirs eyes out.
They told me that Russell the Rubber Crocodile went for a swim and he won't come back.

So I had to ring up the ol' mate who was a plumber and give him a carton of coldies to come and retrieve Russell from the depths of the dunny pipe.

He got Russell out and after a disinfectant and pressure wash, everything in the world was good again as far as the kids were concerned.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8023 on: June 12, 2015, 05:18:37 pm »
Yeah mate, I've become quite adept at unblocking the sewer pipe from the house to the junction in my back yard, I usually just shove the garden hose down there and blast it thru with the cap off the top of the junction, the poop always either goes up or down.

Down is good, up, not so good, as it flows effluent into my back yard, but having said that, the grass is always nice and lush around the cap. I did see some corn amongst it, so who knows? I might have to give some to my neighbour who complained about my barking dog?

I was giggling to myself about this as I was shoving the hose up the old poo pipe, when my missus reminded me that this is the same hose I drink out of on hot days, and I suddenly felt a little pissed off............. ;D

Offline seanbarney41

• not really that much younger than an
  • Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8024 on: June 12, 2015, 05:52:20 pm »
Used corn pisses me off. ;)
If it works good, it looks good...