Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1385952 times)

Offline Retro Rocket

• Eggs are hard due too a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #8100 on: June 20, 2015, 04:51:29 am »
Wish I was  there Mick repairing a chainsaw with copious quantities of suds sounds a good way for a day to pass.
Bill the demon.

A friend and I donated our time to a sporting club a few years back, cutting up firewood so they could sell it and raise some cash for sporting equipment, started out on chainsaws and beer, cutting the trees up into billets for splitting, all good, half way through splitting several tons of firewood the axes started getting a mind of their own.... :o Beer and chainsaws 1, more beer and axes nil.... ;D :o
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc
If You can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

Offline Remcod

• Enthusiast
« Reply #8101 on: June 20, 2015, 05:19:12 am »
That my cb350 is spraying oil out of the sides of the cylinder after a lot of work, to find out here that's due to poor gaskets, spend a fortune on new original ones, having to wait weeks for them to arrive, and then take it apart again risking stripped treats again etc.

Some hobby

Why did I not buy a new one again?

At least I have 6 dogs to piss the neighbors off

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Offline Retro Rocket

• Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #8102 on: June 20, 2015, 05:31:52 am »
Welcome Remcod, sounds like you are in the right place.... :o ;)
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #8103 on: June 20, 2015, 05:40:00 am »
... half way through splitting several tons of firewood the axes started getting a mind of their own....
Being what you Continetal Gentleman mostly describe as a Redneck, I have learned through much time and profanity, that it takes 2 chain saws to keep 1 running. And there is never enough cold beer in the Southern summer after running a chain saw. That pisses me off!
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

Offline vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #8104 on: June 20, 2015, 08:11:48 am »
I think I'll follow Mick's lead and go down the garage to find an unobtainable bolt. I know for sure there are some beers in the garage fridge in case the search becomes too much for me.

Sorry Gents for being a moan all week, the emotion of thzt tragedy in Berkeley and the reaction of that Noo Yawk rag was too strong.

What I am NOT pissed off about is that today is my daughter's 16th birthday. I spoke with her this morning and had a very pleasant conversation, first in a long while. I think her mother's evil spell is becoming impotent.

Bon anniversaire Eva, j'attendrai toujours ma belle, je pense sur toi.

Kev

Offline vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #8105 on: June 20, 2015, 08:25:40 am »
Welcome Remcod, sounds like you are in the right place.... :o ;)

Good on Remcod, got here on his second post !!! There's a man who knows what he is looking for.

Wilkommen Remcod !

Kev

Offline vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #8106 on: June 20, 2015, 11:13:27 am »
Well, the girls have flown out of Darwin on the Singapore leg of their flight to Tegal Flughafen, Berlin.
It's a 25 1/2 hour journey which includes 18 1/2 hours of seat time on Singapore Airlines.
Just the thought of that pisses me off.

The last time that we flew there was with Air France and I couldn't wait fast enough to drag my arse outa that fcuken aeroplane seat.

So this arvo, me and Charlie headed down to the shed to put the chainsaw back together that I pulled apart last weekend.
It had a busted unshouldered 30 x 8 bolt that needed replacing.
After pulling the the joint apart trying to find a fcuka, all was in vein.
Every fcuken size but 30 x 8.

Half a fcuken dozen stubbies of nice cold beer dissapeared on that mission and the fcuken chainsaw is still in bits on the bench.

So that's it for today.
Charlies got a bowl full of tucker, I'm gunna fire up the barbie and the fcuken chainsaw can get fcuked.  ;D

Let the party begin !

Kev
The old saying Kev - Absence makes the heart grow fonder.  ;D

Am I confused ? I thought it was "What dosen't kill you makes you stronger"

I need to get the old hearing checked.

Kev

Offline Remcod

• Enthusiast
« Reply #8107 on: June 20, 2015, 12:01:46 pm »
Lol 2nd post yes, not 2nd cb and definitely not the 2nd post I read but for sure the first topic I hat an urge posting, gosh I applaud the one who thought about it!

Offline vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #8108 on: June 20, 2015, 02:13:31 pm »
Lol 2nd post yes, not 2nd cb and definitely not the 2nd post I read but for sure the first topic I hat an urge posting, gosh I applaud the one who thought about it!

I'm with you on that. I think.

Kev

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
« Reply #8109 on: June 20, 2015, 02:14:12 pm »
Nice Kev I may even follow that up with a little Hot Club.
Bill the demon.

Offline vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #8110 on: June 20, 2015, 02:19:21 pm »
Nice Kev I may even follow that up with a little Hot Club.
Bill the demon.

Go wan ya devil ya . . . why not . .

Kev

Offline 74cb750

• Old Timer
    • old japanese parts and bikes
« Reply #8111 on: June 20, 2015, 03:58:04 pm »
Pissed off that today is my 4th anniversary .....  of being

unemployed because:

/unemployable/too old to work they say/you can't do this job with bad knees sir/you need a cellphone to apply here/you don't look hungry enough/you do not seem to be a team player/if you have your own business why do you need a job with us?/if you refuse to work holidays, sundays and days your religion deem non-work days you can't work here as they are not company approved days allowed off/you have to pass a fitness test/you say you drove a truck, but that was 15 years ago and all the companies are out of business/you are not willing to work as a volunteer for 365 days before being hired (honestly)/your signature indicates a tendency towards non-compliance of directives/you make too manyy typing errors/can you really have us believe you would be interested in working here considering all your college degrees? most of our workers didn't even graduate from high school/the DMV indicates you have an extensive record (true, the DMV mixed up my records with someone with the same first & last name, but different middle name, took years to fix)/you have bad credit history (true, I co-signed college loans for my kids that exceed the worth of my house by thousands) can you spare $120,000? to pay them off? ;D 

I believe I have heard every excuse. Fck it, I'll just work on my bikes until my wife gets laid off after her job is sent overseas.
Laugh at least once a day.
Life  $ucks, then you die.
You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.
God forces us to live with  non-believers to test our resolve.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8112 on: June 20, 2015, 04:06:15 pm »
I had a laugh when I saw this.
A fella barreled a roo with his truck and put in a damages claim to his insurance company which he was quite entitled to do.

So, doing the right thing, he filled in all of the spaces on the fcuken insurance claim form and sent it back into them for processing.
Then the mierable fcukas questioned him about some the information that he'd provided.

Now surely, you'd have to think that the #$%*en insurance company would have a separate and specific claim form against kangaroos.
They did ask the questions on the claim form and they got a fcuken answer and then they got their testicles in twist over it all.

Insurance Companies piss me off.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

ken65

« Reply #8113 on: June 20, 2015, 07:31:27 pm »
thats good

Offline Remcod

• Enthusiast
« Reply #8114 on: June 20, 2015, 11:47:51 pm »
Did the roo's friends get mental help witnessing this and where they questioned by   the insurance company?

Offline vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #8115 on: June 21, 2015, 01:53:58 am »
Did the roo's friends get mental help witnessing this and where they questioned by   the insurance company?

They appear to have been looking away from the thoroughfare at the moment of impact. Doubt that they witnessed the demise of their hopping friend.

Kev

Online Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #8116 on: June 21, 2015, 03:29:13 am »
I had a laugh when I saw this.
A fella barreled a roo with his truck and put in a damages claim to his insurance company which he was quite entitled to do.

So, doing the right thing, he filled in all of the spaces on the fcuken insurance claim form and sent it back into them for processing.
Then the mierable fcukas questioned him about some the information that he'd provided.

Now surely, you'd have to think that the #$%*en insurance company would have a separate and specific claim form against kangaroos.
They did ask the questions on the claim form and they got a fcuken answer and then they got their testicles in twist over it all.

Insurance Companies piss me off.  ;D

I had the same problem Mick, I hit 6 Roo's in the first 6 month I worked at Pucka, and although I didn't have to fill out insurance claims I had to fill out incident reports as I was driving my company owned Hilux. I went thru 2 genuine Toyota bullbars in 5 years, plus about 3 sets of driving lights.

I also managed to smash my site managers Ford Fairmont when I clobbered a big bigger at 110 (or so..........) on the Hume Highway, and threw him into the Mazda beside me. Roo's would have to be one of the most useless animal God ever shovelled guts into............ ;D 
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8117 on: June 21, 2015, 07:59:06 pm »
I nailed a roo on the way to Katherine at about 6:30am one morning mate.
That was back in the time when there was an open speed limit on the Stuart Highway.
Reckon that I was doing about 110mph in the Prado and gave this mongrel roo a bloody good hit.

The bloody kangaroo snapped in half on impact.
One half went under the car and the other half hit the windscreen and shattered it, and then got slammed into the roof and caved it in at the front.

When the insurance assessor fella came to have a look, he reckoned that I was telling fcuken lies about the kangaroo impact because he hadn't seen damage done like that before.

Then I told him to have a look underneath the car at the dried up guts and pubic hair that was growing on the undercarriage.
Well he changed his mind and looked pissed off after he knew that he was wrong about his fcuking cause of damage assessment.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline Retro Rocket

• Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #8118 on: June 21, 2015, 08:11:34 pm »
Mick, I had a mate that hit on in an old dunny door {Holden commodore for our US friends}, it did almost the same thing but stayed intact, it hit the front bumper, totaled that, the grill and the radiator, continued on to the windscreen blew that out, bent back the top channel frame for the screen, flew into the air and landed on the roof, made a fcuking mess of the Holden, actually it wrote it well and truly off, no insurance on that one... :o  Yes, Rick was extremely pissed off.... ;D
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8119 on: June 21, 2015, 08:29:05 pm »
Yeah mate, I hit a 'Roo (or possibly a Wombat) one on my old BMW K100RT on my way up to Canungra in 1991, lucky for me it was probably already dead as I hit it in the dark at around 100 MPH, and I just "got some air" as I went over the top of it, if it was standing up or moving, I would have been stuffed.

Anyway, I stopped at a motel in Forbes that night and had a quick look at the bike and it looked OK, so I parked it outside my room on the verandah, and next morning gave it a closer examination. Well the underneath of the bike was covered in fur and guts, it stunk, and of course, it was baked onto the engine and radiator.

I found a servo with a car wash and I blasted as much of that crap off it as I could and continued on, but months later when I dropped the engine and gearbox out to fix a slipping starter clutch, I found another couple of handfulls of manky guts to clean out, and that pissed me off! ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8120 on: June 21, 2015, 08:48:41 pm »
Years ago as a long haired bikie we were at the pub and a mate walked in limping really bad and both arms in plaster....he'd hit a roo on his 750 four at 100mph...parts of the bike were never found including the speedo...he said he went into orbit and felt like ages til he touched down again, rolling to a stop on a couple of feet from a large gum tree...lucky boy.
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8121 on: June 21, 2015, 09:24:22 pm »
Pete, that reminded me of the bloke Brian (Bear) introduced me to at the Royal Talbot Hospital in Kew when Brian was recovering from his crash. This poor bugger was out on his MV Agusta (I can't remember, but it was a big Italian sports bike?) when a big 'Roo ran into him at right angles and and shoved him and his bike into a tree at 60 MPH.

I can't remember either whether he was a Paraplegic or Quadriplegic, (I've got a feeling he was a quadriplegic with limited use of one arm) but either way, that 'Roo fcuked up his life, for good. 

Offline faux fiddy

• Just becaus I'm the second post on the pissed off thread doesn't mean I'm an
  • Old Timer
  • bike in a box
« Reply #8122 on: June 21, 2015, 10:50:06 pm »
That my cb350 is spraying oil out of the sides of the cylinder after a lot of work, to find out here that's due to poor gaskets, spend a fortune on new original ones, having to wait weeks for them to arrive, and then take it apart again risking stripped treats again etc.

Some hobby

Why did I not buy a new one again?

At least I have 6 dogs to piss the neighbors off

Hey welcome aboard. Dripping  oil is  bummer enough.

I think the south side dive bar is looking for an intern.  Seeing eye dogs only.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:51:40 pm by faux fiddy »
^^^^^^^/l^^^^^^^^^^^^^^/l^^^
. . ______/ l_________________/  l
<'  '  '   '  o .  . . . . . . .................(
 ' VVVVV'   ')))))____>-''''''''''''''''''\  l
' . vvvv_   -              -                 \/

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8123 on: June 21, 2015, 11:41:51 pm »
The ol' wandering Buffalo do a fair bit of damage when you drive into 'em.
This lad found that out the hard way when he fcuked his new Prado.
A .338 Winchester Magnum has the same outcome on the ol' Buff and it works out a lot cheaper too.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8124 on: June 22, 2015, 01:15:41 am »
Yeah Mick, that would really ruin someone's day, methinks. My last road trip back to Melbourne from the NT was in 1995 and (apart from boredom) the biggest problem was fcuking huge Eagles going thru your windscreen.

Just near the Ti tree roadhouse, I saw one such damaged Unimog on the side of the road with two soldiers (the driver and his co-driver) staggering around with some pretty major lacerations, while the Eagle inside the cab decided whether he was gonna give the truck back, or not............ ;D