Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1384564 times)

Offline petercb750

• Master
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #8375 on: July 26, 2015, 12:46:05 am »
Fk me Tez, that's amazing and pisses me off.
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline Trevor from Warragul

• Expert
« Reply #8376 on: July 26, 2015, 02:53:52 am »
If your PayPal is linked to Visa, just open a case with Visa.  Fukcing eBay/PayPal hate you doing that, but there's NOTHING they can do about it.

Trevor
1971 Kawasaki H1A
1972 Honda CB350F
1976 Moto Morini 3 1/2 Sport
1978 Honda CBX
1997 Suzuki Bandit 1200
1999 Ducati Monster 750

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #8377 on: July 26, 2015, 04:20:06 am »
If your PayPal is linked to Visa, just open a case with Visa.  Fukcing eBay/PayPal hate you doing that, but there's NOTHING they can do about it.

Trevor

Thanks Trevor, I'd forgotten that I could do that, I will. Fcuk eBay/Paypal! ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Online vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #8378 on: July 26, 2015, 04:28:19 am »

Trevor

Thanks Trevor, I'd forgotten that I could do that, I will. Fcuk eBay/Paypal! ;D

Terry, contact your credit card company and say you want a "Chargeback" initiated on the grounds of non provision of goods / services. Explain that all your efforts to negotiate with the "merchant" involved have been unsuccessful. They are obliged to take the funds back from the merchant which should then get their attention and induce them to be more reasonable.

Good luck.

Kev

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8379 on: July 26, 2015, 05:53:22 am »
Thanks Kev, will do! ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Online vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #8380 on: July 27, 2015, 12:57:48 am »
Coppers who exceed their powers piss me off.

This "Lootenant Higgins" on the other hand had me laughing.  That perp is doomed.

Kev

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8381 on: July 28, 2015, 03:21:45 am »
Well, the Postie exhaust has cleaned up nicely after it's vinegar bath.
The head pipe has had some bush wire welding done to it at some stage that I smoothed off with a flap disc to give it a bit more of a cosmetic appearance.

In the meantime, the vinegar has exposed a few pin holes in the bush wire welding job so I think that I might silver solder or braze over the offending area and seal the lad up good 'n proper.

So tonight, after a few cold lads, I wanted to assemble the heat shield back onto it thats been cleaned and polished and coated with black heat proof paint on the underside just to get a bit of an idea of how it will look.
That was a fcuking mission getting the poofta apart with the rusted and siezed bolts but it finally submitted  with some heat, WD40 and some bad language.

Well, I'll be fcuked how this fcuking heat sheild goes back together at the moment seeing that there's 6 individual pieces.
In the end I thought fcuk the fcuking heat sheild in a moment of pissed offness and cracked another cold beer that made everything in the world ok again.

Fcuking heat shields piss me off.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8382 on: July 28, 2015, 03:54:42 am »
I've had the last 3 months off work, and have thoroughly fcuking enjoyed it. Imagine a weekend that just keeps going, for like 90 days! Going to bed late, waking up late, wandering around in your trakky dacks until noon then hopping on your bike for a 100 mile ride through the hills, then stopping off at your favorite watering hole for a drink or ten before wandering home.

This morning I open my email and fcuk me sideways, there's a new work contract in my inbox. Before I close said email inbox the wife has spotted it, printed it off, and forced me at fcuking knifepoint to sign it and fax it back to me new (old) employers. Fcuking great, now I've set my alarm for 0600 tomorrow, I need to be on the road by 0645, so I can arrive, pissed off, by 0730. Hmmnnn, I think I can feel a sniffle coming on, is it too early to take a sick day? ;D   

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8383 on: July 28, 2015, 05:00:55 am »
About time you got back to work you lazy b@stard  :P
It's been pissing me off that you've been having so much fun.

I'll be in melbourne tomorrow for a couple of days, and while the mrs is doing the trade fairs (business trip) I'll be checking out a couple of bike shops and cafes, the MCG tour and museum, the david bowie exhibition and generally lazing about. Hope that pisses you off, enjoy working Tez  ;D
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline bear

• Vale Bill McIntosh ......"illegitimi non carborundum"
  • Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #8384 on: July 28, 2015, 08:21:16 pm »

This morning I open my email and fcuk me sideways, there's a new work contract in my inbox. Before I close said email inbox the wife has spotted it, printed it off, and forced me at fcuking knifepoint to sign it and fax it back to me new (old) employers. Fcuking great, now I've set my alarm for 0600 tomorrow, I need to be on the road by 0645, so I can arrive, pissed off, by 0730. Hmmnnn, I think I can feel a sniffle coming on, is it too early to take a sick day? ;D   

AND ABOUT TIME TOO!
Let's face it Tez, the economy can't handle both of us goofing off.
Better you than me. ;D

Cheers,
Brian
The older I get the faster I was.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8385 on: July 29, 2015, 05:04:41 am »
Yeah thanks Pete, did you know that David Bowie is 68 fcuking years old and he looks fcuking younger than me? And they say that drugs are bad for you, what bullschidt! Hey Brian, have you got any morphine you can lend an old digger? ;D

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 05:10:57 am by Terry in Australia »

Offline bear

• Vale Bill McIntosh ......"illegitimi non carborundum"
  • Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #8386 on: July 29, 2015, 06:13:29 am »
Sorry mate, we don't want you too mellowed out now your back in the workforce. ;D

Cheers,
Brian
The older I get the faster I was.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8387 on: July 31, 2015, 01:22:04 am »
I think that David Bowies biggest concern is that he never gets pissed off about anything.
That in itself is a fcuking worry.  ;D

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=YYjBQKIOb-w#
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8388 on: July 31, 2015, 01:38:50 am »
The exhibition is well worth a look if you get the chance. Really enjoyed it.
Also did tour of the G and sports museum. Happy days  8)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8389 on: July 31, 2015, 03:11:26 am »
Is it like a display of Bowieism Pete?
I've heard a bit about it and did a quick Google but I didn't see anything about it coming to Darwin which is fcuking typical.

At least Bob Dylan came here for a visit and did a performance and enjoyed some Top End hospitality.
Jimmy Barnes loves Darwin too.

It gets a bit lonely when your the only important person up here most of the time and that pisses me off.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8390 on: July 31, 2015, 03:22:58 am »
Yeh Mick, costumes, photos, music, videos and stuff.

I'm surprised you're not fkn mayor up there mate, got me fkd.
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8391 on: July 31, 2015, 04:27:05 am »
Arnold Schwarznegger turned 68 today.
DB and AS are still kickin' goals.
Alice Cooper isn't too far behind either.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8392 on: July 31, 2015, 04:48:12 am »
Well I'm 60 and I kicked a goal at the G today...

On the simulator in the sports museum.... ::)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline Retro Rocket

• Eggs are hard due too a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #8393 on: July 31, 2015, 05:06:29 am »
Well i'm 52 and i kicked my #$%*ing toe on the top step AGAIN.... :o >:(
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc
If You can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

Offline Killer Canary

• Master
  • Typical Bran Muffin
« Reply #8394 on: July 31, 2015, 11:52:30 am »
You know, if you characters let this thread die we could finally forget all about lostmykeys. ;D
If it's worth doing at all it's worth over-doing.
Honda MT250, CB400F, CB450K, CB550, GL500, CBR929
Kawi GPz900, H1

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8395 on: July 31, 2015, 04:33:55 pm »
My sister is an oxygen thief. She showed her true colours 7 years ago when my father died and I haven't spoken to or seen her since. She lives in country victoria hiding from the tax office and people she owes money to.
So my mrs and I visit melbourne for a couple of days. I normally only go through melbourne on the way to bike racing on phillip island and haven't stayed there for years. A city of 4.5mill and some 1500 cafes. We visit one of these cafes in a lane way for dinner. We sit down and scan the menu. I look up and spot a fat ugly witch flying in on her broom.....yes, my fkn sister. What are the fkn chances?? WTF. I  say to mrs we're out of here before I get arrested as I have this overwhelming urge to deck her, so bolt for the door before I lose control. I have no idea if the b1tch saw us and don't care, but talk about a small world...of all the people and all the cafes....ffs, that pisses me off.
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8396 on: July 31, 2015, 05:41:54 pm »
Give me her address Pete, and I'll burn her house down for you, nothing personal, just business. ;D

Well my first week back at work wasn't bad, even though I had to get out of bed at 0530 to make sure I got to work by 0700, I spent the last couple of days yacking on the phone to former colleagues who rang me up to welcome me back and tell me how everythings turned to #$%*e since I left, and now I'm back they expect me to fix it up, blah blah blah.

Well that's not my job any more boys, I took a 30K paycut to take this job, so all those issues are well above my pay grade, ha ha! The good thing (apart from the fact that I'm not the boss anymore) is that I now come under an EBA, I've got at least 6 months of paid overtime if I want it, (which will easily make up that 30K) I get a rostered day off once a month, and I knock off at lunch time on Fridays! Woohoo!

Of course, into every life a little rain must fall. I took some watches over to the local shopping centre to get new batteries fitted in two of them, and an extra link in an old Seiko's watchband. While I was there I noticed that they also cut car keys, so I got a spare key cut for the Subaru. I used it to unlock the door, then shoved it in the ignition, started it and away I went.

I drove to a gas station to fill it up and although I could turn the key enough to switch the engine and dash lights off, I can't turn it around far enough to lock the steering and remove the fcuking key! Fcuk! When I got home I disconnected the battery and put my jacket over the steering wheel so no one can see the key, and locked the doors with my other key, but what a krunt! I guess I'm going to have to try to remove the ignition barrel today, with the key in it, then try to remove the key once it's out? Fcuking great...

Also, when I got home after a hard day's toil, I went to step into the shower, and fcuck me swinging, the fcuking hot water service's pilot light had gone out again, so nicht hiebes wasser for a working class man! Fcuk! I'm fcuked if I know why the pilot keeps going out, it relights straight away and the old HWS might be 25 years old but it still works beaut, so I don't want to retire it, I'd rather spend the money on another bike, so it pisses me off that it's as reliable as a BSA 500 right now............ ;D   

Offline Bailgang

• Scott
  • Old Timer
  • Indiana
« Reply #8397 on: July 31, 2015, 06:52:09 pm »
I'm 52 and the other day the 6 month old battery in my wife's Chevy Cobalt curled up and died, I at first wasn't sure if the battery had a bad cell or if the car had a nasty short so I put a charger on it over night with the battery disconnected from the cables. No problem you say right? Well yeah there was kind of, you see the battery in my wife's car is located in the trunk and being i had the cables off it meant I had to open the trunk with the key rather than the key fob or button inside the car and that's where the problem was. You see about a year ago GM did a recall on all Chevy Cobalts due to a faulty ignition switch and our local dealership replaced the key barrel and switch and gave us another set of keys while disposing our old keys, problem is they replaced ignition switch and door locks to match the new keys ....... but didn't replace the trunk lock so the next day after charging the battery all night with it disconnected meant I had no way to get into the trunk to get to it. SOOO I had to stick my arm in between the backs of the rear seat and was just barely able to get my finger tips on the cable in the trunk that allows the back of the seat to drop down then crawl inside the trunk from inside the car to get to the emergency pull strap trunk release thingy just to open the trunk again. The good news is no shorts were found and it turned out the 6 month battery had a bad cell and being it had a 3 year warranty the local auto parts store replaced it
Scott

71 cb350 twin
77 cb750 F2
83 gl1100 Interstate

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8398 on: July 31, 2015, 06:53:25 pm »
Looks like you've got 2 houses to burn to the ground now Terry.
Petes favourite sisters house and the useless fcuka that can't cut a fcuking key for the Subaru.
Let me know if you need any help mate.
Just business of course.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8399 on: July 31, 2015, 07:05:10 pm »
Yeah Mick, it's a bit of a quandary though, the bloke who cut the key was a nice guy, and we had a good chat while I was waiting for his mate to do my watch band, so if I can fix it today I'll just "convince" him to cut me another key for free, but if he takes offence I'll have to smash him. Sometimes being a standover man can be a difficult row to hoe............ ;D