Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1384137 times)

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #8925 on: October 01, 2015, 02:51:44 am »
Oh, and I'm pissed that my new "Pimp Mobile" was delivered today, and I have to wait until tomorrow night to see it. ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
« Reply #8926 on: October 01, 2015, 03:03:40 am »
It's in the #$%*ing air at the moment.  I had one crim slash up twice on me today and another attempt to hang himself.  I nearly called in sick considering it is my birthday, but I thought "#$%* it, I'll pretend to be dedicated."  I got to work and found I had been posted to the crisis wards, then it started about an hour into my shift and continued for the next 11 hours.  I had one crim trying to incite the rest of them to play up, the #$%*tard was all big and tough when he was behind a closed door but turned to jelly when we opened it up.  Then just after lunch he hung a bedsheet over his #$%*house door and "tried" to hang himself.  Also known as he wrapped it round his neck a couple of times and stood there till we took it off him, it wasn't even tight.  Then the "hanger" convinced the other #$%*tard to cut himself.  The idiot got his fingernail and drove it into his forearm and then smeared blood all over his cell.  Then after he got patched up, some #$%*head in master control got on the intercom and set him off again.  Blood everywhere, again.  I was #$%*ing glad to walk out of the place tonight.  Most days I enjoy my work, but today was a little chalanging to say the least, mainly because the super wouldn't allow us to kit up, grab the shield and slam the #$%*tard into the back wall of the cell, then into the ground.  It would have relieved the stress a little.  ;D ;D
1979 CB650Z
Nothing can be idiot proofed, the world keeps producing better idiots.
Electronic Guages for your SOHC 4

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8927 on: October 01, 2015, 03:07:24 am »
Oh well, happy birthday anyway, Mr Z! ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8928 on: October 01, 2015, 03:23:14 am »
Fark....ummm....happy birthday Andrew.  :o
You've got a tough gig there. ....makes my little pissy job look even pissier.
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8929 on: October 01, 2015, 03:29:59 am »
Yeah, Happy Birthday Andrew.
Fcuk mate, after reading that, a Jims Mowing Franchise is starting to sound good.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
« Reply #8930 on: October 01, 2015, 03:35:15 am »
Oh well, happy birthday anyway, Mr Z! ;D
Thanks Terry, ;D
Fark....ummm....happy birthday Andrew.  :o
You've got a tough gig there. ....makes my little pissy job look even pissier.

Thanks mate, most days it is actually a really good job, just some days it tries your patience more than others.  Today was one of those days, and once it is over and you get to wind down, more often than not you laugh about it. ;D

Yeah, Happy Birthday Andrew.
Fcuk mate, after reading that, a Jims Mowing Franchise is starting to sound good.  ;D

Thanks Mick, I couldn't go back to working 5 days a week, I enjoy the time off too much.  ;D
1979 CB650Z

Offline vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #8931 on: October 01, 2015, 01:51:25 pm »
It's in the #$%*ing air at the moment.  I had one crim slash up twice on me today and another attempt to hang himself.  I nearly called in sick considering it is my birthday, but I thought "#$%* it, I'll pretend to be dedicated."  I got to work and found I had been posted to the crisis wards, then it started about an hour into my shift and continued for the next 11 hours.  I had one crim trying to incite the rest of them to play up, the #$%*tard was all big and tough when he was behind a closed door but turned to jelly when we opened it up.  Then just after lunch he hung a bedsheet over his #$%*house door and "tried" to hang himself.  Also known as he wrapped it round his neck a couple of times and stood there till we took it off him, it wasn't even tight.  Then the "hanger" convinced the other #$%*tard to cut himself.  The idiot got his fingernail and drove it into his forearm and then smeared blood all over his cell.  Then after he got patched up, some #$%*head in master control got on the intercom and set him off again.  Blood everywhere, again.  I was #$%*ing glad to walk out of the place tonight.  Most days I enjoy my work, but today was a little chalanging to say the least, mainly because the super wouldn't allow us to kit up, grab the shield and slam the #$%*tard into the back wall of the cell, then into the ground.  It would have relieved the stress a little.  ;D ;D

Sorry I'm late a bit : Happy birthday Andrew. Tough job by the sounds of it.

Kev

Offline vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #8932 on: October 01, 2015, 01:57:09 pm »
Some cnut of a VW Passat 2.0 l diesel owner parked his motor in my right ear while I was sleeping a night or two ago.

Good news for him, bad news for me it's morphed into a Scania truck - with trailer. Pain is unbearable. You win, take your prize and go.

Kev

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8933 on: October 01, 2015, 02:58:16 pm »
That's just karma for your drunken 2am RC30 antics Kev, "Let he who hath not sinned, cast the first stone". Suck it up mate, and it will pass..... ;D

Offline bear

• Vale Bill McIntosh ......"illegitimi non carborundum"
  • Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #8934 on: October 01, 2015, 05:32:00 pm »
Happy birthday mate ;)

Chears,
Brian
The older I get the faster I was.

Offline Retro Rocket

• Eggs are hard due too a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #8935 on: October 01, 2015, 11:32:39 pm »
Happy Birthday Andrew... ;)
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc
If You can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8936 on: October 02, 2015, 01:18:57 am »
Another week gone and another week of problem solving which was positive.
The boss bought a six pack into my office at 3 thirty and we demolished them.
So here I am thinking how good is this while getting paid to drink beer with the General Manager and the weekend is almost here.

But as fcuking usual, that was short lived when the fcuking phone rang.
Now it's off to work tomorrow morning to sort out a triviality that has become a fcuking mountain of a problem for one of our unenterprising employees.

FCUK. It's enough to make a bloke wanna Bronze Up and that pisses me off.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8937 on: October 02, 2015, 03:18:38 am »
That's it Mick, turn up tomorrow bronzed up and 3 parts pissed, and you'll never have to worry about working on Saturday mornings, (or any other day, for that matter) ever again.

My brother told me that the NAB is going after him over a failed business venture, and as my Triumph Rocket III is still registered in his name, they might come after me, even though I paid him for it in 2009. If they do come after me, I'm gonna meet them at the door well bronzed up, with the ol' Rocket a lovely shade of bronze too........... ;D 

Offline trueblue

• Old Timer
« Reply #8938 on: October 02, 2015, 03:38:49 am »
Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone.  ;D

Today was far better than yesterday, the bronzer was still bronzed from 2 days ago and refusing to shower (they were considering turning the deluge system on the prick, which will fill his cell to about waist deep in water, but I don't know what came of that), and the slasher was still slashing, but I didn't have to deal with either of the #$%*tards.  I also have the weekend off, the first one in the last month.  I'm having a few mates round tomorrow for a couple of beers, a barbie and a bonfire.  fingers crossed it will be a good night, the weather report is looking good at the moment.  ;D

That's it Mick, turn up tomorrow bronzed up and 3 parts pissed, and you'll never have to worry about working on Saturday mornings, (or any other day, for that matter) ever again.

My brother told me that the NAB is going after him over a failed business venture, and as my Triumph Rocket III is still registered in his name, they might come after me, even though I paid him for it in 2009. If they do come after me, I'm gonna meet them at the door well bronzed up, with the ol' Rocket a lovely shade of bronze too........... ;D 

Terry, after that you should rock up at the beach in a budgie smuggler, bronzed up and see how many young backpackers you can pick up.  After all they are always after the Bronzed Aussies ;D.
1979 CB650Z

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8939 on: October 02, 2015, 03:50:00 am »
You might be able to get around that one Terry.
If the law hasn't changed, there's a distinction between a registered owner and an actual owner as I found out in court back in the 70's when I sold a Morris Minor to this lad who had a prang with it and they tried to have my balls for bookends.

It was still registered in my name at the time even though he'd paid and signed the receipt that he'd bought it.
So the ol' beak told the complainant to fcuk off and dismissed the allegation.

So, if the NAB comes knocking on your door mate, tell 'em to go 'n get Bronzed.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #8940 on: October 02, 2015, 05:56:25 pm »
That's just karma for your drunken 2am RC30 antics Kev, "Let he who hath not sinned, cast the first stone". Suck it up mate, and it will pass..... ;D

Yup, I agree, what goes round . . .

It's improved to the point where it seems like I only have the guy who rented the apartment in "Pacific Heights" in the old lug hole. Better news is, as part of a strategic plan, the wretched Peugeot is up for sale to raise some Francs now that the RC30 is a proven item. Car days will be suspended in favour of a return to two wheeled transport.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Miles of smiles.

Not pissed off at all.

Kev

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8941 on: October 02, 2015, 11:21:49 pm »
You might be able to get around that one Terry.
If the law hasn't changed, there's a distinction between a registered owner and an actual owner as I found out in court back in the 70's when I sold a Morris Minor to this lad who had a prang with it and they tried to have my balls for bookends.

It was still registered in my name at the time even though he'd paid and signed the receipt that he'd bought it.
So the ol' beak told the complainant to fcuk off and dismissed the allegation.

So, if the NAB comes knocking on your door mate, tell 'em to go 'n get Bronzed.  ;D

Thanks Mick, I had a similar thought so I'm not too worried, but it would be a piss-off if I lost it after paying for it fair and square, plus the $5K in accessories, plus the $2K it cost to repair after the output shaft bearing crapped out, etc etc.

The brother has got bi-polar, I think he always had plans to buy it back when his financial situation improved, and for that reason I never pushed him  to transfer it into my name. No biggie, I'll just have to save up a few bars of "special bronze" just in case.........

Andrew, I'm not allowed to go to the beach after last time. Someone suggested that I shove a spud down my budgie smugglers to attract the babes, but they forgot to tell me to put the spud down the front of me dacks..... Oh well. ;D

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8942 on: October 03, 2015, 01:10:28 am »
That bi-polar is a bastard mate especially when some others don't understand and sit back and make judgement.
The ol' mate Greg got diagnosed, and in the meantime there were some dickheads saying that he just felt sorry for himself which was a whole lotta horse sh1t.
Greg loves his Sprint Car and opinions changed every time he kicked arse on the dirt track.

Instead of using spuds, we use to put a rolled up hankerchief in our Budgie Smugglers back in the disco/Rock 'n Roll days.
We use to look much the same as Robert Plant (Led Zep) on stage.
Up until now, I don't know if Mr Plant was using a rolled up hankerchief or if it was the real thing and that pisses me off.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8943 on: October 03, 2015, 01:33:19 am »
I don't think it mattered if it was real or not for him....I'm guessing whatever size it was it got used a fair bit  ;D
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8944 on: October 03, 2015, 01:58:47 am »
I think that was very brave of you Mick to tell the world that you used to shove things down your dacks to make yourself more attractive to the fairer sex, but I guess if you knew then what you know now you could have just pinned a visa card to your dacks for the same result........... ;D

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8945 on: October 03, 2015, 02:31:41 am »
Well I'm really working hard to think of much that pisses me off today. I got home last night and my shiny new Ford Territory Titanium with all the bells and whistles was waiting in my carport, I told the wife that I'd bought the Harley and she didn't cut my balls off, the eBay seller who sold me a dodgy CD player sent me a full refund and told me to just bin the item, and Hawthorn won the Grand Final, again.

So what pisses me off? My neighbour a couple of houses away who must have the best amplifier in Oz. Seriously I can't hear the music, but the bass is almost rattling my windows. He's a bit of a sad case, his father and mother are nice, but I think he's one of those kids (well he's probably close to 30, but I'm getting old) who attracts trouble.

I don't think he's got many friends, and he spends most of his time listening to music, with that annoying bass reverberating through the neighbourhood. I don't want to kill him, but I am thinking about doing something to his powerboard............... ;D 

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8946 on: October 03, 2015, 03:43:57 am »

I did a some work on the Postie last night and ended up launching a bolt across the workshop floor while I was giving it a polish on the buffer.
And to bronze up the situation, it was a 6 x16 countersunk special bolt that I'm guessing is unique to Postie Bikes.
Well after grovelling around on my hands and knees and sweeping the  floor, the fcuking special 6 x16 countersunk Postie Bike bolt is still at large.
Fcuk It.

So after going to work this morning to check out this oil leak on one of our machines that the operator is trying his best to have a cerebal melt down over, the fcuking dickheads gone and washed the fcuking oil off .
I met the Caterpillar fella there to show him and turned out to be a waste of fcuking time.

So that was the start of the day.

Well, I was determined to find this Postie Bike bolt that still hasn't eventuated, so, over the last few weeks, the missus has been on my case about collecting and disposing of the fcuking palm fronds that are abundant at this time of the year.

No worries, if it keeps the peace at home, I'll reluctantly clean the fcuking palm fronds up.
That led to some weed spraying, whipper snipping and mowing.
By that time, the sun was beginning to set which means that it's Wild Turkey time.

So I cracked a nice cold WT and had a look to see what was sticking in my foot.
After a close inspection, I noticed that there's a bit of negative camber on my thongs and that pisses me off.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8947 on: October 03, 2015, 04:31:43 am »
Retreads and a wheel alignment Mick, that'll sort it.

I thought you were going to tell us that the bolt was stuck on the bottom of your thong.

I had a little screw pop out of one of my weathershields on the ute when I was washing it...felt it hit my arm then my foot but do you think I could find it...no fkn way....where the hell do they go  :-\
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 04:36:32 am by petercb750 »
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8948 on: October 03, 2015, 04:57:31 am »
It's a 50 cent OEM Honda bolt Pete.
I can still put the bracket on with the other 2 bolts and fit the new bolt afterwards but it's enough to make ya wanna Bronze Up.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline bear

• Vale Bill McIntosh ......"illegitimi non carborundum"
  • Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #8949 on: October 03, 2015, 12:36:00 pm »

Andrew, I'm not allowed to go to the beach after last time. Someone suggested that I shove a spud down my budgie smugglers to attract the babes, but they forgot to tell me to put the spud down the front of me dacks..... Oh well. ;D

Same story here Tez.
Ev won't let me near the beach either.
She doesn't mind that I'm attracting the babes ::) ........................ but she gets a little embarrassed when they start pouring water over me and try to roll me into the surf. ;D

Cheers,
Brian
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 02:39:51 pm by bear »
The older I get the faster I was.