Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1384574 times)

Offline Demon67

• Hot Shot
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #9025 on: October 13, 2015, 01:52:15 pm »
Yah doesn't it The golden #$%*ing years.
Bill the demon.

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #9026 on: October 14, 2015, 12:37:09 am »
Yep, as much as I have to look forward to retirement because I'm not wealthy enough to stop work now, it's only downhill from here, one minute you're riding your bike, the next minute you're in a home for the terminally confused.......... ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9027 on: October 14, 2015, 12:46:24 am »
No I won't be.....if it comes to that I want to be shot.
Being put into a home would piss me off.
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9028 on: October 14, 2015, 12:48:23 am »
As much as I like my new car, it's too big for the pissy carpark at the hotel I'm staying at. This morning I went to hop in my car, but some poofter had parked his/her rented Corrolla right on the white line. Worse than that, they'd parked in such a way that the trailing edge of my door wouldn't clear their mirror, and I could only open my door about 12 inches, so I had to slither into it like a big snake.

I thought about snapping their mirror off, but I figured there was CCTV watching my every move, so I just fcuked off, fuming at inconsiderate krunts. Inconsiderate krunts piss me orf....... ;D

I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9029 on: October 14, 2015, 12:50:29 am »

No worries Pete, give me a hoy and I'll bring over my 1861 Springfield .54 cal rifle, I've only got one bullet for it, but with a slug that big, I can guarantee it'll do the job................ ;D

Offline bear

• Vale Bill McIntosh ......"illegitimi non carborundum"
  • Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #9030 on: October 14, 2015, 04:32:24 am »

No worries Pete, give me a hoy and I'll bring over my 1861 Springfield .54 cal rifle, I've only got one bullet for it, but with a slug that big, I can guarantee it'll do the job................ ;D

FFS! You might as well wack him in the head with a ballpeen hammer. It would make less of a mess. :o
The older I get the faster I was.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9031 on: October 14, 2015, 05:31:56 am »
Yeah, true Brian, but I think it needs to be remembered here that this is a mercy killing, so one shot with my old Civil War rifle would be a lot more merciful than smacking Pete's tired old noggin several times with my ball pein hammer...... (wearing a raincoat in either event would be a smart move) ;D

Online vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #9032 on: October 14, 2015, 11:26:46 am »
Rubbish like this pisses me off : http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/woman-sues-nephew-12-over-birthday-hug-1.2390778

Is there no end to the lunacy ?

Whatever happened to the old English word "accident" ? That is to quote the OED " Something that happens by chance or without expectation; an event that is without apparent or deliberate cause."

Anyway she got zero damages, so she is probably pissed off and is dropping her hors d’oeuvres all over the place.

Kev

Offline mrbreeze

• Not your average
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Shut up when you're talkin' to me!!
« Reply #9033 on: October 14, 2015, 11:49:50 am »
Yeah I found that funny also. She says she still loves her nephew but feels he should be accountable. I'll bet she feels pretty awkward at any family gatherings from here on in. They probably laughed her right out of the courtroom.
MEMBER # 257
Fool me once..shame on you. Fool me twice..I'm kickin' your a$$......

Offline Retro Rocket

• Eggs are hard due too a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #9034 on: October 14, 2015, 02:28:43 pm »
Rubbish like this pisses me off : http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/woman-sues-nephew-12-over-birthday-hug-1.2390778

Whatever happened to the old English word "accident" ? That is to quote the OED " Something that happens by chance or without expectation; an event that is without apparent or deliberate cause."

Anyway she got zero damages, so she is probably pissed off and is dropping her hors d’oeuvres all over the place.

Kev

That story should be the first chapter in " How to divorce your family and lose all your friends "    :o ::)   
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc
If You can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

Offline Bailgang

• Scott
  • Old Timer
  • Indiana
« Reply #9035 on: October 14, 2015, 02:35:50 pm »

Kev

What pisses me off even more is that there are actually lawyers that would persue a law suit like that in the first place.
Scott

71 cb350 twin
77 cb750 F2
83 gl1100 Interstate

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9036 on: October 14, 2015, 02:57:20 pm »
I just found out that I lost a good friend and drinking buddy on the weekend.

Apparently he got his finger stuck in a wedding ring......  :'(

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9037 on: October 14, 2015, 04:14:13 pm »
I just found out that I lost a good friend and drinking buddy on the weekend.

Apparently he got his finger stuck in a wedding ring......  :'(
You get a Life Sentence for doing that mate.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #9038 on: October 14, 2015, 04:40:42 pm »
The 2 longest words in the English language: I Do
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9039 on: October 14, 2015, 04:54:46 pm »
Yep, I've been with my missus for 36 years, if I'd murdered her I'd be out by now! ;D

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #9040 on: October 14, 2015, 05:48:32 pm »
Never too late, Terry-
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9041 on: October 14, 2015, 07:48:22 pm »
Yeah, it's strange how being at home feels like Alcatraz sometimes.
And they wonder why we make the great escape to the pub sometimes.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9042 on: October 15, 2015, 01:31:32 am »
Nah, she's safe, in the last year I've given her good reason to murder me. I've changed jobs 3 times, i've bought 3 cars, and been unemployed for 3 months.

I've bought 2 bikes and moved interstate for work, leased a $55K car, and don't have a permanent address. My moods have swung north and south since Dad died, so when I have been home, I haven't been the best bloke to spend time with.

Nope, she's safe, I'll save my one and only .54 cal slug for when Pete starts dressing up as Napolean. Hurry up Pete, black powder has a short shelf life..... ;D

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9043 on: October 15, 2015, 01:49:00 am »
I'm starting to think you are actually enjoying the thought of plugging that .54 slug into me Tez....I'm not sure if I should be happy about that or not....but it leaves me with a dilemma...who am I going to leave the 1100r to..... ::) ???
My mrs has been away this week visiting the grandkids.....and that hasn't pissed me off.  ;D
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9044 on: October 15, 2015, 02:00:18 am »
Ha ha, well I don't want you worrying about that Pete, paranoia can be confused with the early onset of dementia in older people, so it'd be a tragedy if I got the call that you've been wheeled off to the funny farm and raced over with my naughty old gun and my shiny new bike trailer? I mean, it's a bit of a drive mate, so I'm sure you'd understand if I refused to accept your argument that you were well and truly sane? Anyway, I've gotta go collect some more arachnids for my trip to Adelaide the week after next..... ;D

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9045 on: October 15, 2015, 02:26:14 am »
Oh great.....I can hardly wait to see you.... ::)
I'm not paranoid...I just think everyone is plotting to kill me or put me in a home or steal my bikes or stick spiders in my bed or piss off with my mrs.....oh...wait....should I worry about that? ???
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
« Reply #9046 on: October 15, 2015, 03:49:23 am »
Well today was an absolute #$%* of a day, I thought I was struggling until someone who has worked at the jail for over 10 years turned to me and said they had never seen it so busy and they had no idea how I was keeping up.  Well I've decided that I'm going to indulge in the great Aussie tradition of chucking a sickie tomorrow.  Never in my life have I ever actually had a sick day without being sick so I figure it is about time.  Someone is going to be pissed off tomorrow when they get the #$%* post that I'm down for.  ;D ;D
1979 CB650Z
Nothing can be idiot proofed, the world keeps producing better idiots.
Electronic Guages for your SOHC 4

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9047 on: October 15, 2015, 04:58:30 am »
Geez Andrew, it sounds pretty full on...call it a mental health day..sounds like you need it.
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
« Reply #9048 on: October 15, 2015, 05:22:40 am »
I'm feeling much better now Pete. I've had a couple of ciders and put on my best act and made the call. So tomorrow I'm now off, because *cough cough* I'm *cough cough* really not well.   ;D

To top it off I'm not pissed off in the slightest, when I got home the missus surprised me with a new pack of broad heads. So now all I have to do is make up a fox whistle and see if I can find a few of the little #$%*ers to poke some holes in over the weekend.  ;D
1979 CB650Z
Nothing can be idiot proofed, the world keeps producing better idiots.
Electronic Guages for your SOHC 4

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9049 on: October 15, 2015, 01:00:12 pm »
Oh great.....I can hardly wait to see you.... ::)
I'm not paranoid...I just think everyone is plotting to kill me or put me in a home or steal my bikes or stick spiders in my bed or piss off with my mrs.....oh...wait....should I worry about that? ???

There there Pete, not "everyone's" trying to kill you to "inherit" your beautiful CB1100R, and I'm only bringing that box of deadly spiders over to SA because some hot granny told me that she needs to exterminate a pest in ber new home, so you've got nothing to worry about mate, everythings fine, just relax, and don't worry about those cobwebs under your bed..... ;D