Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1385951 times)

Online Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #9325 on: November 21, 2015, 01:36:52 am »
That's a beaut pool Mick, it was fcuking hot in Canberra yesterday, I think it got to 36 or 37? But on the Hume Highway between Yass and Gundagai, my external thermometer in the car was saying that it was 42?

It stayed in the 30's until around Seymour, when the skies parted, and washed all the bugs off the car. The weather is gonna be nice in Canberra all next week, so I'll have to get out on the big black Boomer and do another long dinner ride. My Air Hawk inflatable seat cushion thingie was here when I arrived yesterday, so I'll try it out and see if it works, I really want to do some long-ish rides, while I've got the opportunity.

Ooher and congrats to you both for cracking 60. (or near enough) A friend of mine was rushed to hospital last week with Hyper Fibrilation (her heart was beating too fast) and she told me that a mutual friend had a heart attack last week as well. Not good since we're all in our early to mid fifties, I'll be pissed off if I don't make it to 60........... ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9326 on: November 21, 2015, 01:55:55 am »
A bloke said to me last night....when you're 60 never go past a toilet without asking yourself if you need a leak, never trust a fart, and never waste an erection....that pretty well sums it up. ;D
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9327 on: November 21, 2015, 02:17:18 am »
What if it's not your erection? ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9328 on: November 21, 2015, 02:23:05 am »
Definitely waste it  :o
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9329 on: November 21, 2015, 02:33:53 am »
That's a beaut pool Mick, it was fcuking hot in Canberra yesterday, I think it got to 36 or 37? But on the Hume Highway between Yass and Gundagai, my external thermometer in the car was saying that it was 42?

It stayed in the 30's until around Seymour, when the skies parted, and washed all the bugs off the car. The weather is gonna be nice in Canberra all next week, so I'll have to get out on the big black Boomer and do another long dinner ride. My Air Hawk inflatable seat cushion thingie was here when I arrived yesterday, so I'll try it out and see if it works, I really want to do some long-ish rides, while I've got the opportunity.

Ooher and congrats to you both for cracking 60. (or near enough) A friend of mine was rushed to hospital last week with Hyper Fibrilation (her heart was beating too fast) and she told me that a mutual friend had a heart attack last week as well. Not good since we're all in our early to mid fifties, I'll be pissed off if I don't make it to 60........... ;D
It was good having a swim today mate because I was absolutely rooted from the heat.
That cool water drags the heat from your body.
And the beers helped too.

The missus shovels fruit and veges and salad into me because she reckons that's the go and she's probably right but I'm not letting her know that.
I know that it's fcuken rabbit food but I suppose that you can't survive on roast chooks and cold piss forever which was a batchelors staple diet back in the good 'ol days.

Tomorrow, I'll have another go at truing the Postie wheel.
I gave it a crack early this morning and added .030" runout to it.
So, the spokes are backed off again and I'll start from square one again in the morning.

That was the start of the day today and that pissed me off.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #9330 on: November 21, 2015, 03:00:19 am »
I discovered to my amazement that in The Philippines a chook is called , well, a chook.

That amazed me.

Kev

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9331 on: November 21, 2015, 03:05:07 am »
Hahaha Kev....I am so much the richer for knowing that  ;D
A chook is a chook is a chook.
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline Demon67

• Hot Shot
« Reply #9332 on: November 21, 2015, 03:36:26 am »
Who in #$%* is whinging about about 3 score, get some time in you gormless teenyboppers, so the god's were asleep at the switch, be thankful, so now if you try real hard for a few years you might be able to get to curmudgeon 2cd class, Bah Humbug.
Bill the demon

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #9333 on: November 21, 2015, 03:53:27 am »
Then invite the showoff to go fcuk himself...  >:(
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

Offline vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #9334 on: November 21, 2015, 03:57:44 am »
Then invite the showoff to go fcuk himself...  >:(

Or give the owner an appropriately sized pencil sharpener and invite him (her ?) to use it.

Kev

Offline vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #9335 on: November 21, 2015, 04:11:04 am »
No Polly Thicks please. Would not like to be the cause of this august thread being locked . . .

But please have a read of this, by an Irish journalist in today's Irish Times :

http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-babbling-commentary-is-music-to-the-ears-of-islamic-state-1.2438373

Everyone in France is pissed off this week, but this rather clever man explains why it is that we won't be that way forever.

No Polly Thicks.

Kev

Offline bear

• Vale Bill McIntosh ......"illegitimi non carborundum"
  • Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #9336 on: November 21, 2015, 02:32:59 pm »
Who in #$%* is whinging about about 3 score, get some time in you gormless teenyboppers, so the god's were asleep at the switch, be thankful, so now if you try real hard for a few years you might be able to get to curmudgeon 2cd class, Bah Humbug.
Bill the demon

Grummpy old barstard......... ;D
The older I get the faster I was.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9337 on: November 21, 2015, 02:35:52 pm »
Sorry Kev, I read that drivel and quickly realised that the author was just espousing his skewed opinion of recent history. O'Toole by name, a Tool by nature..............  ::)

Offline bear

• Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #9338 on: November 21, 2015, 02:36:57 pm »
Oy Uncle Tez,

I procured a couple of small items at Pickles,  would you be able to pick em up for me and jam em in your lockup till I can get up there?

Cheers,
Brian

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9339 on: November 21, 2015, 02:46:09 pm »
G'Day Brian, no worries mate, where are they and when can I pick 'em up? I drive down on Friday afternoons, and drive back to Canberra on Sunday mornings, can I pick 'em up on Saturday morning? Let me know, and it will be done. ;D

Offline bear

• Old Timer
  • Leeton in Australia
« Reply #9340 on: November 21, 2015, 03:17:00 pm »
Thanks mate,

They're in Canberra.
Pickles are just down the road from you.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9341 on: November 21, 2015, 03:49:27 pm »
Even better mate, what did you buy? Do I need my trailer? PM me with the details and it shall be done. Cheers, Terry. ;D

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9342 on: November 21, 2015, 09:39:43 pm »
Well, so much for having a productive day today.
Just rub some salt into the wound after the pool pump and washing machine episodes, the fcuking battery in the Toyota sh1t itself this morning.

I replaced it in May last year and the sticker on it says that it carries a full 24 month warranty.
Somehow I get this this feeling that there might be a dispute with the battery man when it gets returned tomorrow morning because I've only ever known batteries to have pro rata cover.

Anyway, that battery mob are closed on Sundays so I ended up buying a Century N70ZZ Heavy Duty 4WD lad from Supercheap Autos for 250 bucks and she spools up on the starter motor now.

It's that time of the year when for reasons unknown, stuff just seems to chuck the towell in with the Wet Season build up and the bank account gets a fcuken flogging which pisses me off.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9343 on: November 21, 2015, 11:51:11 pm »
That's no good Mick, I imagine that the battery mob won't want to refund your money mate, they'll probably want to replace the battery? Sadly my experience has been that most warranties aren't worth the paper they're written on, and that pisses me off.

I'm back in Canberra watching the news and there was some footage of an anti-Islam rally in Melton, an outer western suburb of Melbourne. It pisses me off that the media will show an interview with intelligent, educated, moderate Muslims to get their view, then only show an interview with an Aussie moron who couldn't string a sentence together?

FFS, am I the only educated bigot in Australia? It really annoys me that when I become the Grand Wizard of the Mill Park Klaven of the Ku Klux Klan, I'm going to be the only one with an IQ larger than my shoe size? Leading a bunch of drongo's in the righteous fight against uppity Muslims pisses me off............ ;D 

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9344 on: November 22, 2015, 12:18:32 am »
I need a new battery for the genset mate so maybe that could turn out in my favour if the price is right.

As far as the anti Islam thing goes, there are some narrow minded dickheads out there beating their drum which doesn't assist anyone to assimilate and work together to take out the unwanted.
It does piss me off that these idiots fuel the fire and don't realise that it's all negative sh1t with the labelling and judging.
Enough of that now.

Well, the lawns are mowed, the beers are cold and the only thing that pisses me off is having to go to work tomorrow.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9345 on: November 22, 2015, 12:54:22 am »
I need a new battery for the genset mate so maybe that could turn out in my favour if the price is right.

As far as the anti Islam thing goes, there are some narrow minded dickheads out there beating their drum which doesn't assist anyone to assimilate and work together to take out the unwanted.
It does piss me off that these idiots fuel the fire and don't realise that it's all negative sh1t with the labelling and judging.
Enough of that now.

Well, the lawns are mowed, the beers are cold and the only thing that pisses me off is having to go to work tomorrow.  ;D

Yep, that should work out well Mick, I was wondering if you had a need for another battery. And yeah, I always find it hard to maintain my well honed bigotry when I meet nice people from overseas.

I used to dislike Vietnamese people until I met my physio Huong, she's hot, but a really nice person too, so that pissed me off, I had to cross "Gooks" off my list of folks to hate, I was pretty much brought up with Italians when I was a kid, so I crossed "Wogs" off the list, I've met some really nice Greeks and Lebanese folks, so I had to cross them off as well, my boss is a Pom and he's a top bloke, my ancestors are Irish, Scottish and Welsh, so they all got crossed off too, I've got friends in the USA and Canada too, Graeme Crosby was my hero when I was a teenager so Kiwi's got crossed off as well, so I'm running out of races/religions to revile?

I've got friends in every state of Oz, except............... Tasmania! That's it, fcuking Taswegians, those priicks, I'm off to Hobart to burn a cross on Mount Wellington! ;D

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9346 on: November 22, 2015, 01:10:17 am »
My fcuking ex is a fcuking Taswegian so we could coud work out a deal mate.
If you bring the matches, I'll bring the petrol and beers and Mount Wellie won't know what the fcuk is happening.

Back home in Port Pirie, the wogs (Greek and Italian mates) had the best fish and chip and pizza shops hands down.
The good thing was that they'd stay open for a feed well after the pub had kicked us out on a Friday and Saturday night.
Then there was the Pie Cart around the corner for some a'la Aussie cuisine and a punch up just for something completely different.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #9347 on: November 22, 2015, 01:11:03 am »

As far as the anti Islam thing goes, there are some narrow minded dickheads out there beating their drum which doesn't assist anyone to assimilate and work together to take out the unwanted.
Enough of that now.

Yep, that should work out well Mick, I was wondering if you had a need for another battery. And yeah, I always find it hard to maintain my well honed bigotry when I meet nice people from overseas.

I used to dislike Vietnamese people until I met my physio Huong, she's hot, but a really nice person too, so that pissed me off, I had to cross "Gooks" off my list of folks to hate, I was pretty much brought up with Italians when I was a kid, so I crossed "Wogs" off the list, I've met some really nice Greeks and Lebanese folks, so I had to cross them off as well, my boss is a Pom and he's a top bloke, my ancestors are Irish, Scottish and Welsh, so they all got crossed off too, I've got friends in the USA and Canada too, Graeme Crosby was my hero when I was a teenager so Kiwi's got crossed off as well, so I'm running out of races/religions to revile?

I've got friends in every state of Oz, except............... Tasmania! That's it, fcuking Taswegians, those priicks, I'm off to Hobart to burn a cross on Mount Wellington! ;D
Well I lived in tassie for 6 years so that sort of counts....assuming of course I'm on the list of friends interstate  ???
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9348 on: November 22, 2015, 01:24:33 am »
Ha ha, you're my favourite crow eater Pete, and hey, we've all been to Tassie at one stage (fcuking beautiful place too, if it wasn't for all those arseholes like Mick's ex) so no harm done mate, just in future, keep your visits short, just long enough for a nice ride and some cross burning, Ok? ;D

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #9349 on: November 22, 2015, 02:08:09 am »
Tassie is a nice place to visit.
Back in the original matrimonial days, I bought a 4 bedroom brick house on 50 acres at Ridgely for 175 gorillas.
I must of been pissed because I don't know why I did that.
It was a top spot with views of the coast and mount ?? I can't remember the name.
I climbed the fcuka a few times and it was bloody cold and windy up there.

Apart from being a nice place, the majority of the population is smashed out of their heads on hoochy cooch or fcuken opium that you can just jump over the fence and into the poppie field and grab a plant.
But don't get caught doing it.

It's too fcuken cold to drink beer down there and enjoy it which is what pissed me off.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.