Author Topic: 10 is not enough, another sohc added. WITH A BROKEN CASE  (Read 4815 times)

Offline MoMo

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Ride like you're invisible
Re: 10 is not enough, another sohc added. WITH A BROKEN CASE
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2015, 08:40:21 pm »
Sooo you doubt the PO?  Only reason I gambled on the bike was I knew I could sell the Lesters if necessary.  Basically I broke even when I sold it to Matt.  I retained the seat and backrest BTW....Larry

Offline Stev-o

• Ain't no
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Central Texas
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2015, 08:54:39 pm »
Sooo you doubt the PO?  Only reason I gambled on the bike was I knew I could sell the Lesters if necessary.  Basically I broke even when I sold it to Matt.  I retained the seat and backrest BTW....Larry

I prefer the stock seat, I have a nice one I bought from Bill B that can go on there (seat cane in original Honda box). 
What's the story on the motor that currently in there?
'74 "Big Bang" Honda 750K [836].....'76 Honda 550F.....K3 Park Racer!......and a Bomber!............plus plus plus.........

Offline MoMo

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Ride like you're invisible
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2015, 09:56:24 pm »

I prefer the stock seat, I have a nice one I bought from Bill B that can go on there (seat cane in original Honda box). 
What's the story on the motor that currently in there?

Cannot recall where it came from Steve.  Matt had the original motor...Larry