Author Topic: gun massacre  (Read 27294 times)

Offline bikerbart

• Master
Re: gun massacre
« Reply #250 on: June 04, 2014, 02:36:57 pm »
I like it . I dont go 'Clubbing' or anything like that where a lot of the gang element and young hotheads are just looking for trouble. Plus, that whole scene in F*&^%$ng gross. Tong's huh ? I rememeber a gang from NYC called the Wong's. They were in a movie , 'Lords of Flatbush' I think. But they were an actual gang.
its better to regret something you have done,than something you havent.Except playing with explosives.

Offline nccb

• Expert
  • 1974 CB750 Four
« Reply #251 on: June 05, 2014, 04:08:23 am »
Bill the demon, your border has been breached:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/05/world/canada-shooting/

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
« Reply #252 on: June 05, 2014, 04:59:38 am »
I know and that's what I figured would happen all along, which is why I've been seeking answers from a group of nonpareil thinkers such as yourselves. Problem with conventional academics is if you get too many of them together in a spot the question deteriorates into how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Obviously what's needed is a practical solution to the problem, not that he had a disturbed child hood, there is a bunch of us that had a disturbed child hoods and some how we've managed not to kill masses of people. For the gun crazies in the crowd the Mounties were armed and it did them #$%* all good, so another solution than arm all parties, cause as I suspect it doesn't work.
Bill the demon.

Offline evanphi

• Apparently I'm an
  • Old Timer
  • Rhonda the Basket Case
« Reply #253 on: June 05, 2014, 05:49:04 am »
I live about an hour away from where this is currently going down. My cousin is a local RCMP, and have several friends in local PD.

3 Mounties confirmed dead, two others with non life threatening injuries. They still haven't found the guy yet. The guy is seriously sick and disillusioned. I hope they find him soon and nobody else gets hurt.
--Evan

1975 CB750K "Rhonda"
Delkevic Stainless 4-1 Header, Cone Engineering 18" Quiet Core Reverse Cone, K&N Filter in Drilled Airbox
K5 Crankcase/Frame, K4 Head and Cylinders, K1 Carbs (42;120;1 Turn)

She's a mix-matched (former) basket case, but she's mine.

CB750 Shop Manual (all years), searchable text PDF
Calculating the correct input circumference for digital speedometers connected to the original speedometer drive

Offline grcamna2

• Not a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • I love to restore & travel. Keep'em Going Strong !
« Reply #254 on: June 05, 2014, 06:00:55 am »
I live about an hour away from where this is currently going down. My cousin is a local RCMP, and have several friends in local PD.

3 Mounties confirmed dead, two others with non life threatening injuries. They still haven't found the guy yet. The guy is seriously sick and disillusioned. I hope they find him soon and nobody else gets hurt.

I hope they find him also.
75' CB400F/'bunch o' parts' & 81' CB125S modded to a 'CB200S'
  I love the small ones too !
Do your BEST...nobody can take that away from you.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #255 on: June 05, 2014, 06:25:27 am »
I don't know any thing about him except what I see on the CBC web site and it looked like he's seen to many Rambo movies. Yes I hope they get him out of circulation quickly.
Bill the demon.
Ps luck for your cousin.

Offline BobbyR

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Proud Owner of the Babe Thread & Dirty Old Man
« Reply #256 on: June 05, 2014, 06:50:35 am »
The Mounties willl probably kill him.
Dedicated to Sgt. Howard Bruckner 1950 - 1969. KIA LONG KHANH.

But we were boys, and boys will be boys, and so they will. To us, everything was dangerous, but what of that? Had we not been made to live forever?

Offline 72 yellow

• Expert
« Reply #257 on: June 05, 2014, 07:53:41 am »
You are not safe anywhere.  Hope they find him and deal with it accordingly.  Prayers for the families of the officers.

Offline BobbyR

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #258 on: June 05, 2014, 09:49:29 am »
Safety is am illusion. Prayers to the families. The Cops will kill him, there will be no chance of a Lawyer getting him into a nice nuthouse.

But we were boys, and boys will be boys, and so they will. To us, everything was dangerous, but what of that? Had we not been made to live forever?

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #259 on: June 06, 2014, 03:10:12 am »
They got the shooter in custody now maybe we'll find out why the #$%* did it.
Bill the demon.

Offline nccb

• Expert
  • 1974 CB750 Four
« Reply #260 on: June 06, 2014, 03:34:04 am »

Bill the demon.

That is surprising. I thought for sure there would be a gun fight.

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
« Reply #261 on: June 06, 2014, 03:47:22 am »
Bill the demon.

Is there any possible justification for his behaviour? Would any explanation undo the harm or madness? I think not. Better to put him down as a rabid animal and chalk him up to litter in the street. Studying and publicizing his "fantasy" only creates more copycat wankers. I wouldn't even release his name or photo.

Done. Over. And buried in an unmarked grave.
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

Offline ekpent

• Really Old Timer ...
  • To many bikes-but lookin' for more
« Reply #262 on: June 06, 2014, 04:17:06 am »
Seattle----

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #263 on: June 06, 2014, 04:27:24 am »
Like any other group of people if the cops just put him  down there would be a tendency to do that to the next one and so on until you have an automatic response to any one that is a troublemaker. I don't trust any one in a position of authority to perform the death squad thing, hence I want to know why J #$%* did it and yes I chose the term because any thing else might confirm a sense of importance to the creature in others minds.
Convoluted thinking on my part perhaps but there should be no reward for that behaviour.
Bill the demon.

Offline 70CB750

• Labor omnia vincit improbus.
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Northern Virginia
« Reply #264 on: June 06, 2014, 04:48:40 am »
Like any other group of people if the cops just put him  down there would be a tendency to do that to the next one and so on until you have an automatic response to any one that is a troublemaker. I don't trust any one in a position of authority to perform the death squad thing, hence I want to know why J #$%* did it and yes I chose the term because any thing else might confirm a sense of importance to the creature in others minds.
Convoluted thinking on my part perhaps but there should be no reward for that behaviour.
Bill the demon.

+1

Offline JeffSTL

• Hot Shot
  • CB750 K6
« Reply #265 on: June 06, 2014, 05:09:05 am »
Seattle----

Luckily, that guy was armed with a shotgun and not a high capacity assault rifle and backup handgun like so many of these mass shooters. Students were able to pepper spray and tackle him while he was reloading.

There will be more. Lawmakers (leaders, HA!) will continue to deny the necessary funds for proper mental health services and are too cowardice to enact common sense gun regulations.  Nothing has changed since the last one and nothing will change after the next one.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #266 on: June 06, 2014, 05:48:45 am »
+1 in both countries.
Bill the demon.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
« Reply #267 on: June 06, 2014, 06:05:16 am »
So I sent to the C.B.C. a comment that said why glorify this creature, call him what he is an #$%* to imply that he is lower than pond scum and I may send some thing the same to the B.B.C., A.B.C., Asia Pacific News, Norwegian Times now if you guys from the states would do the same we might start a world wide movement to diminish these creatures.
Bill the demon.

Offline BobbyR

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #268 on: June 06, 2014, 06:09:23 am »
Seattle----

Luckily, that guy was armed with a shotgun and not a high capacity assault rifle and backup handgun like so many of these mass shooters. Students were able to pepper spray and tackle him while he was reloading.

There will be more. Lawmakers (leaders, HA!) will continue to deny the necessary funds for proper mental health services and are too cowardice to enact common sense gun regulations.  Nothing has changed since the last one and nothing will change after the next one.
If some of the students were armed he may have niot hurt as many people.

Offline 70CB750

• Labor omnia vincit improbus.
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Northern Virginia
« Reply #269 on: June 06, 2014, 06:14:27 am »
Seattle----

If he knew, that there may be armed students in the school, maybe he would not even try it.  Declaring gun free zones is like marking chicken house for a fox.

Offline JeffSTL

• Hot Shot
  • CB750 K6
« Reply #270 on: June 06, 2014, 06:19:27 am »
Seattle----

Possibly, but I'm not really willing to settle for that. I don't want to live in a society where my son has to be armed to go to school. Besides, the idea that arming more people makes society a safer place is contrary to the statistics.

Offline JeffSTL

• Hot Shot
  • CB750 K6
« Reply #271 on: June 06, 2014, 06:24:51 am »
So I sent to the C.B.C. a comment that said why glorify this creature, call him what he is an #$%* to imply that he is lower than pond scum and I may send some thing the same to the B.B.C., A.B.C., Asia Pacific News, Norwegian Times now if you guys from the states would do the same we might start a world wide movement to diminish these creatures.
Bill the demon.

Demon,

While I completely agree these people are major #$%*s, I'm not sure they are concerned about how they are labeled. They are mentally ill. They are not people of rational thought. I will not discourage you from sending such messages, but not sure it could make a difference in the outcome of such situations. Possibly a therapeutic release for you, though.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 06:28:49 am by JeffSTL »

Offline JeffSTL

• Hot Shot
  • CB750 K6
« Reply #272 on: June 06, 2014, 06:33:20 am »
Seattle----

If he knew, that there may be armed students in the school, maybe he would not even try it.  Declaring gun free zones is like marking chicken house for a fox.

Again, this idea is based on these people being of sound mind. They are mentally disturbed and the idea of a rational thought process is tossed out the window.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #273 on: June 06, 2014, 06:47:58 am »
http://m.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/jingili-family-tragedy-ruled-murdersuicide-but-no-knife-wounds-on-children/story-fnk0b1zt-1226944504957
There were no guns involved here.
A very sad story involving children.
How does one know when a person is on the brink of snapping.
Absolute disbelief that came with zero indication.
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline Bob Wessner

• "Carbs Suck!"
  • Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #274 on: June 06, 2014, 07:18:08 am »
Bill the demon.

I agree and will gladly join your campaign. That said, I hold out little hope. Most "news ' outlets are little more than entertainment outlets and do anything they can to sell /air commercial time.  >:(
We'll all be someone else's PO some day.