Author Topic: Mc-again (seller of cb400f parts)  (Read 1031 times)

Offline takeitdk

Mc-again (seller of cb400f parts)
« on: July 22, 2014, 11:43:44 am »
I posted this in the review section but thought to re-post here too.

Has anyone recently bought direct from MC-Again?  If so, how painful/painless was the process?  As I understand it, they do not respond to English emails and do not accept credit cards or paypal.  Is that accurate? I've heard good things about their parts but would like to hear from anyone who has dealt with them in a transaction.

Thanks!

Offline Tim2005

• Expert
Re: Mc-again (seller of cb400f parts)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 03:36:15 pm »
Hi, yes they are not know for being easy to deal with. Try contacting member Kevin on here, http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?action=profile;u=41  , he used to deal with them a while back I think.

What are you shopping for? I'm hoping you are after one of their titanium headers, so you can take lots of photos of it for us...

Offline takeitdk

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 07:27:54 pm »
All of it. 

But seriously, I've been eyeing their rearsets and swingarms. 

Lots of nice trick pieces for the dream list.

I might ask a Japanese friend of mine to drop them an email just to see what the deal is for foreigners.  Can't hurt.

Offline Kevin

• Hot Shot
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 02:39:53 am »
I am not importing their stuff any longer....I closed the 400FourStore.
I did visit MC Again in November they are really great people, but they don't speak a lick of English ~ and Google translate is okay but a lot was lost in translation. 

Their parts are aces all the way, another good source for rearsets and swingarms is Kevin Bidgood at TTR400.com, but he is on a world tour with his CB400F at the moment so it will be a while before he could ship anything to you.

Good luck!
Kevin

A couple of 400F's and a
'98 Suzuki Intruder VS1400 ~ for long rides

Offline takeitdk

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 05:57:46 pm »
So I had a Japanese friend of mine give them a call.  He confirmed that they can ship their parts to the US, but the only way to place an order is via their website, which in available only in Japanese.  Plus, you can't use your credit card or paypal but either have to wire transfer to their bank account in Japan or COD (Cash on delivery) which is obviously not an option.