Author Topic: PZ is now in Arizona!  (Read 5435 times)

Offline scottly

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Humboldt, AZ
Re: PZ is now in Arizona!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2015, 07:41:18 pm »
Copy/pasted from Lisa's blog:
Things I would do differently:

1) Not go in March

2) Bring my wool T-shirt (which I have done on every other ride, with exception of the one ride where I needed it)

3) Bring a paper map so I could have made adjustments easier to my 3/4 planned route

4) Buy battery powered gloves

5) Plan a route where there was more twisties.  I will have to practice that-clearly it is an art I have not mastered.

Lisa, if you follow #1, you don't need to worry about #2 or #4. ;) As far as #5, well, next time you ride through AZ make sure you go through the middle part. ;D
Don't fix it if it ain't broke!
Helmets save brains. Always wear one and ride like everyone is trying to kill you....

Offline Mooshie

• Expert
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2015, 01:03:02 pm »
No kidding.  Geesh.  It was a great trip and I certainly learned a lot.  Planning on going back to Canada and ride with Fun Jimmy in August or so of this year.  Taking the Ducati this time (not Dash as he went 2 years ago). 
PZ is resting and waiting for someone to claim him...anyone?  Guess smart money is on waiting until it is actually better riding weather!  Or maybe I will just keep him safe until 2016 and we will ride Route 66 together on Dash!  I'm planning on shipping the bike to East Coast and start in Chicago ending in Santa Monica. PZ is up for the ride....anyone else? 8)
1976 CB550F
Standard disclaimer: Remember I am just a girl--so be nice fellows!

Offline 70CB750

• Labor omnia vincit improbus.
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Northern Virginia
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 03:39:27 am »
Bummer on PZ.