Author Topic: Carb re build member passes, please read.  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Sam Green Racing

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I REALLY? hate black rims.
Carb re build member passes, please read.
« on: September 25, 2015, 01:04:10 am »
This from forum owner Glenn, please give if you can guys.

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,151691.0.html

Sam. :'(
C95 sprint bike.
CB95 hybrid race bike
CB95 race bike
CB92
RS 175. sprint/land speed bike
JMR Racing CB750A street ET drag bike

Offline edwardmorris

• Youngish
  • Old Timer
  • Do not cause harm, nor respond to harm with harm.
Re: Carb re build member passes, please read.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 10:27:05 am »
Thank you Sam! Looks like some of the members have already helped out, lets all try and do what we can. Be safe out there and do not neglect proper riding gear.

Offline Sam Green Racing

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I REALLY? hate black rims.
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 12:56:46 pm »
Thank you Sam! Looks like some of the members have already helped out, lets all try and do what we can. Be safe out there and do not neglect proper riding gear.

Done Raf Bro. As a lot of you will know, my helmet saved my life last year, don't let the next one have your number on it.

Sam. :(
C95 sprint bike.
CB95 hybrid race bike
CB95 race bike
CB92
RS 175. sprint/land speed bike
JMR Racing CB750A street ET drag bike

Offline joe p

• Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 01:51:52 pm »
My brother in law was kill Aug 14 and he had all the proper riding gear, but when he got T-bone at 70 or 80 mph it did not help.

Offline Bill/BentON Racing

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Ex Honda Service Manager, Cert. Honda Tech - Racer
    • BentON Racing
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 03:44:59 pm »
Sorry to hear that Joe, proper gear don't stop stupidity, sad, Bill
BentON Racing Website
OEM Parts | Service | Custom Builds
BentON Racing Facebook
Over 35 years of experience working on vintage motorcycles, with a speciality in Honda SOHC/4 with a focus on the CB750 and other models as well from 1966 - 1985.
1993 HRC RS125 | 1984 NS400R | 1974 Honda CB750/836cc (Calendar Girl) | 1972 CB 500/550 Yoshi Kitted 590cc | 1965 Honda CB450 Black Bomber | 1972 Suzuki T350 | 1973 88cc | Z50/Falcons Pit Bike | 1967 CA100| 1974 CB350 (400F motor)...and more.

Offline MRieck

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Big ideas....
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 10:09:40 pm »
  I'd recommend forget the gear part and focus on the loss.....could have been, should have been etc......forever conversations. In the here in now the reality is young children, young wife etc.
  Perhaps I am more sensitive secondary to losing my mother at a young age. I hope these children get more emotional support from family etc then me and my siblings did. Until you have been through it you cannot appreciate it. That is not a dig on anybody but it is a very personal experience with many outcomes. I pray these kids and his wife get the support they need.
 Most folks....and this is good....do not know the pain of losing any significant person by accident....natural or unnatural. It is absolutely awful and to try to explain the concept of death to a 5 year old.....well......just take it from me......indomitable.
Owner of the "Million Dollar CB"

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 10:30:40 pm »
I can walk step by step at your side Mike.
A siblings loss of a parent cuts right to the bone and it doesn't diminish.
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline seanbarney41

• not really that much younger than an
  • Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2015, 11:33:11 pm »
  I'd recommend forget the gear part and focus on the loss.....could have been, should have been etc......forever conversations. In the here in now the reality is young children, young wife etc.
  Perhaps I am more sensitive secondary to losing my mother at a young age. I hope these children get more emotional support from family etc then me and my siblings did. Until you have been through it you cannot appreciate it. That is not a dig on anybody but it is a very personal experience with many outcomes. I pray these kids and his wife get the support they need.
 Most folks....and this is good....do not know the pain of losing any significant person by accident....natural or unnatural. It is absolutely awful and to try to explain the concept of death to a 5 year old.....well......just take it from me......indomitable.
+1 MR...my mom died of cancer when I was 20...those young kids may be tougher than an older person, what sucks is they won't know what they are really missing
If it works good, it looks good...