Author Topic: WEAKNESS  (Read 3073 times)

Offline ic455

• Expert
  • 750 K6
    • My Gallery
Re: WEAKNESS
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2006, 09:10:17 pm »
No garage?  Two words.......Living Room.
Den or a spare room work just as well also. I was suprised, some "friends" of the wife actually that it was "an novel idea" :P

Just drain the tank

Mental image
bike owner in the wind vs game player cross eyed alone in bedroom :D 

biker would also be cross-eyed alone in bedroom, wouldn't he?  too much carb cleaner? ;D

Offline hondachopproject

• Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2006, 09:37:12 pm »

Mental image

biker would also be cross-eyed alone in bedroom, wouldn't he?  too much carb cleaner? ;D
Too much carb cleaner and biker would be sleeping alone in room with Bike playing playstation ;D
92 HERITAGE

Offline ic455

• Expert
  • 750 K6
    • My Gallery
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2006, 09:47:16 pm »

Mental image

Too much carb cleaner and biker would be sleeping alone in room with Bike playing playstation ;D

now that I'd like to see
I bet the bike would be playin' dance-dance or somethin' ;D

Offline 6pkrunner

• Expert
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 05:09:47 am »
By next year the video game box will be going for peanuts on eBay, while the world awaites PSP43.335 with binary pixel bazillion blowby resolution or such.
 Keep the bike and get a used box when the hooplah subsides.

Offline historicjake

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2006, 06:30:05 am »
Compromise:  Wait a month then scoop up a used PS2 for 20 bucks get MOTOGP for a song and drive yourself crazy till you realize the real thing, cabs and all is way more fun.  You'll spend the same amount of frustration factor an either one, and still have the scoot for spring.  Believe me unless you have a super high def plasma screen with the Dilithium upgrade it wont make sense th go PS3. Just not worth it to me, and I love video games...

Offline ic455

• Expert
  • 750 K6
    • My Gallery
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2006, 09:15:16 pm »
Compromise:  Wait a month then scoop up a used PS2 for 20 bucks get MOTOGP for a song and drive yourself crazy till you realize the real thing, cabs and all is way more fun.  You'll spend the same amount of frustration factor an either one, and still have the scoot for spring.  Believe me unless you have a super high def plasma screen with the Dilithium upgrade it wont make sense th go PS3. Just not worth it to me, and I love video games...

Ah, but that's where they get you....even if you don't have a hi-def TV, you gotta get the PS3 so you can play the new PS3 games.  Too bad there's no "forward compatibility" to go with all of the "backward compatibility" that each new system offers.  I wouldn't dare try to buy a PS3 this year, anyway.  Don't feel like standing in line for 9 hours ::)

Offline Rsnip988

• Expert
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2006, 11:20:40 am »
I gotta agree with what everyone else has said. And I love video games! There is just no comparison between the thrill of riding and staring at a TV for hours.

Besides, games on the PC blow console games away. Go buy a game or two for the PC you already have and keep the bike. You can even buy a new PC for less than $600.00.

If I wasn't working right now (and if it wasn't going to rain tonight, and if I didn't have plans tomorrow, etc., etc.), I'd hop on my bike, ride down there and smack you with an Atari joystick!  ;)

And who would paRSNIP have to hug?  ::) ;D ;D

I'd probably hug my wife  but thats just me

RKS
R.K.S.

1976 CB750 K6 Full

1976 CB750 K6 Cafe'ish