Author Topic: CB400 Four, version 9.0 for ME I flip for 400 fours  (Read 30008 times)

Online grcamna2

• Not a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • I love to restore & travel. Keep'em Going Strong !
Re: CB400 Four, version 9.0 for ME I flip for 400 fours
« Reply #225 on: July 30, 2016, 11:09:51 am »
Kawiman(Larry  :)),
I think the ZG1000 Concours is MUCH lighter on it's wheels and shorter(better handling & almost 'flick-able')for Sport Touring than the ST1100 Honda.I think more like a 1000 Ninja in a Touring package.I think you can use a few rubber grommets in a couple places to take away any 'buzziness' from the fairing bit's.
Nice looking bike Larry  8) Do you have any long distance tours planned across the USA after you retire from the Home Improvement job ?

Doubt I will fully retire  Bill.   I've watched  too many men die 5 years after they retire. In my case though, I have bikes and still parts of the house to fix.  The cylinders for Ver. 8 came today.  No chance to open because I am due at work in an hour.  If I go to SC I'll go the western PA route...Larry

When I say "retire" I really mean "have more free time to do exactly what You want to do including the work you choose"  ;)  I'd rather have good time on my hands myself even if it means having small $.. but more $ would be good too !
75' CB400F/'bunch o' parts' & 81' CB125S modded to a 'CB200S'
  I love the small ones too !
Do your BEST...nobody can take that away from you.