Author Topic: Importing from the US  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Bluewall

Importing from the US
« on: January 03, 2017, 01:09:53 pm »
Hello and Happy New year.  Just wondering, planning and looking ahead.  I could use some advice on buying in the US and shipping to Canada.  Your thoughts and comments are appreciated!
Ron
73 750 , 79 CBX, 98 Valkyrie

Offline rocco

• Enthusiast
Re: Importing from the US
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 07:18:51 am »
Depends on where you live in Canada I guess. For me, who lives 25 minutes from the border, I get my stuff shipped to a company just across the border, because frequently there is free shipping within the continental US on orders over a certain price. Then I go and pick it up!
1978 Honda CB550K.

"It is vain to do more with what can be done with less" - William of Occam (Occam's Razor)

Offline gw_moto

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 08:38:01 am »
Depending on what your ordering I know Dime city cycles ships free to Canada for orders over $129usd.  Might be a limited time offer though.

Vintagecb750.com ships free as well if you spend over a certain amount and is a great site for any stock parts you might need.

Offline rocco

• Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 02:40:41 pm »
Depending on what your ordering I know Dime city cycles ships free to Canada for orders over $129usd.  Might be a limited time offer though.

Vintagecb750.com ships free as well if you spend over a certain amount and is a great site for any stock parts you might need.

Thanks gw_moto,

that is incredibly useful to know!
1978 Honda CB550K.

"It is vain to do more with what can be done with less" - William of Occam (Occam's Razor)