Author Topic: I'm looking for an old Norelco 905RX razor,one of you might have retired one ?  (Read 1487 times)

Online grcamna2

• Not a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • I love to restore & travel. Keep'em Going Strong !
I have a nice old Norelco 905RX electric razor that had a problem w/ the PC board and now I can't use it anymore.
Wondered if any of you might have one kick'in around somewhere that you stopped using? Mine has good components but the main PC electronic board is bad;I'd like to rebuild mine.Been looking online but the only one is on Ebay,I want another choice.I love that 905RX  :)

I sure wouldn't turn down a 985RX either.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 10:10:48 pm by grcamna2 »
75' CB400F/'bunch o' parts' & 81' CB125S modded to a 'CB200S'
  I love the small ones too !
Do your BEST...nobody can take that away from you.

Offline ekpent

• Really Old Timer ...
  • To many bikes-but lookin' for more
 I've got this old-timer Norelco out in the garage but no model number- just says "Tripleheader VIP". Did notice it says Made in Holland, that's kind of cool.

Online grcamna2

• Not a
  • Really Old Timer ...
That looks like a nice 'oldie but Goodie' there  :)  The old Norelco's last a very long time and can be rebuilt over and over.
  I want to find just the 905RX

Offline ekpent

• Really Old Timer ...
  You made me do it. Had to see what this bad-ass machine looked like  ;)

Online grcamna2

• Not a
  • Really Old Timer ...
That's it  :) 
Do you own it ?

Offline ekpent

• Really Old Timer ...
 Nope-  I stole the picture off Google. Bet one will turn up on E-bay though sooner or later for you if you stick with it. Sure you saw it but maybe  e-mail this guy a $25.00 offer or less just for kicks,worse he can say is no.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philips-Norelco-905RX-Cordless-Rechargeable-Mens-Electric-Shaver-/222240827658?hash=item33be95e90a:g:dXMAAOSwGtRXzcMB
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:36:40 pm by ekpent »

Online grcamna2

• Not a
  • Really Old Timer ...
Nope-  I stole the picture off Google. Bet one will turn up on E-bay though sooner or later for you if you stick with it. Sure you saw it but maybe  e-mail this guy a $25.00 offer or less just for kicks,worse he can say is no.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philips-Norelco-905RX-Cordless-Rechargeable-Mens-Electric-Shaver-/222240827658?hash=item33be95e90a:g:dXMAAOSwGtRXzcMB

I'll just be patient,thanks for the pic.
I sent that guy on Ebay a message a few weeks ago offering him $30 but he never answered my message.
I hope I can find one for parts or not working so i can use the PC board..

Offline RobertS

Did you ever find one?  If not, I have one.  I tried to attach a pic but it's too large and the site won't allow it.  Email me for the pic if interested.

Cosmetically it is like new, and includes the cord & the case.  All in mint condition.  Blades should be like new since I only used it a couple of times.

It works perfectly and strong while plugged in, however it needs a new battery pack ($9 on ebay), and changing the battery is a hassle (google it before contacting me) on these things so I'd sell it relatively cheap.

If interested email me and tell me what you're willing to pay, plus shipping.  I set up this account so I can be contacted.  I'm new so I presume this is the correct procedure.

Offline 754

• Really Old Timer ...
What do you do with it ?
Maker of the WELDLESS 750 Frame Kit
dodogas99@gmail.com
Kelowna B.C.       Canada

My next bike will be a ..ANFOB.....

It's All part of the ADVENTURE...

73 836cc.. Green, had it for 3 decades!!
Lost quite a few CB 750's along the way