Author Topic: Post Pics of Your Pets  (Read 49626 times)

Offline kuyarico

• Hot Shot
Re: Post Pics of Your Pets
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2007, 08:42:54 am »

I love this dog, whenever i look at it, I think of Gene Simmonds, and Kiss singing "Rock and Roll all night", ha ha! I can't get it out of my head now! "I wanna rock and roll all night, and party every day..................."  ;D

That's my little guy. I need to come up with a new nickname for him. Maybe i'll start calling him Gene. :D

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2007, 01:29:35 am »
I love that dog, if you ever get sick of him mate, send him to me, I'll give him a good home, ha ha! ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline Rsnip988

• Expert
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2007, 02:22:04 am »
at the moment i only have 2 goldfish as pets in a 35gallon tank
R.K.S.

1976 CB750 K6 Full

1976 CB750 K6 Cafe'ish

Offline Roach Carver

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2007, 04:56:02 pm »
at the moment i only have 2 goldfish as pets in a 35gallon tank

TITLE: Post Pics of Your Pets.
I see no pics. Not even a colorful description of said pets

Offline kuyarico

• Hot Shot
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2007, 05:52:03 pm »
I love that dog, if you ever get sick of him mate, send him to me, I'll give him a good home, ha ha! ;D

Terry, I'll send him over to you so he can chew on your couch.  ;D

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2007, 06:02:09 pm »

Terry, I'll send him over to you so he can chew on your couch.  ;D

No worries mate, that old couch needs replacing anyway! :)
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline SD750F

• Master
    • My Business Site
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2007, 03:22:23 pm »
Damn! I am still laughing about the photoshop pic with Terry's mug on the first page...

Okay, my dog Sage is 10 years old. Which is very old for his breed. He is an Irish Wolfwound. Rare and unusual dog breed and one of the original domesticated breads. At one time they were used to hunt Wolves and Elk in the British Islands. No more wolves... Their jaws are strong enough to break a mans femur and they can jump a 6 foot fence. Greyhounds were bread from the Wolfhound so the Wolfhound can sprint over 35 MPH!

Sage is 36 inched to his shoulders and at one time when he was younger weighed around 200 pounds! So he can never go riding with me unless I had a large sidecar. ;)

He is a big teddy bear and loves people. The breed is not know for being mean at all. Mater of fact, if his size didn't scare a bugler, he would help the thief remove all the goods in the home, then go home with him as a new buddy! :D

Here he is laying in the back seat of my Expedition wondering if we are there yet on a road trip...

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2007, 03:33:31 pm »
Nice dog mate, they were popular out here with professional Kangaroo and Pig hunters when I was a kid living in the bush, but yours looks much more "pampered" than those "working dogs", ha ha! Cheers, Terry. ;D

Offline heffay

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2007, 03:36:37 pm »
yes... he looks very friendly  :)

and comfy  ;D  and, the 2 ton mark for a dog is incredible  :o ... that's more than i've ever ever even thought about weighing!
Today: '73 cb350f, '96 Ducati 900 Supersport
Past Rides: '72 tc125, '94 cbr600f2, '76 rd400, '89 ex500, '93 KTM-125exc, '92 zx7r, '93 Banshee, '83 ATC250R, 77/75 cb400f

Offline CrisPDuk

• Christ on a bike! Me, an
  • Expert
  • Oh happy day! 3rd December 2005
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2007, 07:26:55 pm »
Here are my babies 8)

Tiddles the Psychopath started appearing in the back garden of my Mum's friend one day about 6 years ago and terrorised their German Shepherd to the point that it refused go outside ;D Me  MrsD went round, took one look at her and adopted her there and then :D
BTW You want to try confining a half feral cat to barracks for the recommended two weeks :o We gave up after less than 48 hours, she went outside, disappeared for 8 hours, came back for food, and has been here ever since 8)

She was named for the ship's cat on HMS Victory :)

Sh!thead the Runt was a 5ish week old abandoned kitten my sister found whilst walking her dogs, we took him in thinking he would maybe bring out Psycho's maternal instincts, fat chance ::) She bullied him mercilessly for the first two years of his life, ignored him for the next two, and for the last eighteen months they've been inseparable, which is lovely, until they decide they are going to play on the stairs at 2am :-\

He was so named because for the first year he could never clean himself properly and we were forever washing his face for him, he's got mortal fear of any running water now as a result ;) He's also slightly malformed as a result of his less than perfect start in life
Education: Elitist activity. Cost ineffective. Unpopular with Grey Suits. Now largely replaced by Training."

1978 CB550 K3
1985 H100S

Offline burmashave

• Forum Immoderator
  • Old Timer
    • burmashave.net
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2007, 07:48:28 pm »
Here are my babies 8)

Tiddles the Psychopath started appearing in the back garden of my Mum's friend one day about 6 years ago and terrorised their German Shepherd to the point that it refused go outside ;D ...

Ohhh, that's rich! ;D
Quote from: SOHC Digger, RIP
'Ere's whatcha do, Guvna', just throw a couple dookie logs in the hearth and bob's your uncle!
'77 CB750k

Offline csendker

• Master
  • Chris; '75 CB550 & a Crusty 'ol boat
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2007, 08:17:35 pm »
My dog Polly this last Christmas...I think she was sticking her tongue out at me as a sign of protest for putting the antlers on.
Actually runs --> 1975 CB550-K1
Projects ---> Crusty old boat
Gallery --> http://www.sohc4.us/gallery/v/members/personal/Christopher/?g2_navId=xada3c7ff

Offline burmashave

• Forum Immoderator
  • Old Timer
    • burmashave.net
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2007, 09:12:57 pm »

Okay, my dog Sage is 10 years old. Which is very old for his breed. He is an Irish Wolfwound. Rare and unusual dog breed and one of the original domesticated breads. At one time they were used to hunt Wolves and Elk in the British Islands. No more wolves... Their jaws are strong enough to break a mans femur and they can jump a 6 foot fence. Greyhounds were bread from the Wolfhound so the Wolfhound can sprint over 35 MPH!

It seems a bit of optical illusion; Sage doesn't look that size to me in the pic, but I know Wolfhounds are big.  Mebbe you should have taken his picture while he was sitting in the back of my Integra.  It might have provided better scale. ;)

I was watching something about dogs some weeks back, and I think they were showing a Wolfhound while the announcer guy was explaining that of all land animals, dogs have the fastest speeds over long distances.
'Ere's whatcha do, Guvna', just throw a couple dookie logs in the hearth and bob's your uncle!
'77 CB750k

Offline SD750F

• Master
    • My Business Site
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2007, 07:08:26 am »
More about Sage and Wolfhounds. Yes Terry they are wonderful pack hunting dogs. Typically you need three or more and they can be trained to run down just about any animal. And they were used for protecting Knights from days long past. I even have seen a full suit of armor made for a Wolfhound in a museum!

Here is another picture with my wife and son. Better to see his size...

Scott

Offline burmashave

• Forum Immoderator
  • Old Timer
    • burmashave.net
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2007, 07:27:41 am »

Now, that's big! ;D
'77 CB750k

Offline medic09

• Old Timer
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2007, 08:07:44 pm »

Now, that's big! ;D

Nice looking family there, Scott.  Great dog.
Mordechai

'78 CB750K
'76 Triumph T160 Trident (rebuilding)
'07 aprilia Caponord

Santa Fe, NM

Offline medic09

• Old Timer
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2007, 08:09:07 pm »
Okay, so earlier I recommended that the class read the poetry in "Unleashed".

Today's recommendation is "Marley and Me".  Have a box of tissues handy throughout.  The first half you'll be laughing too hard to breathe at times.  After that, even you toughest louts will want to cry buckets.
Mordechai

'78 CB750K
'76 Triumph T160 Trident (rebuilding)
'07 aprilia Caponord

Santa Fe, NM

Offline CrisPDuk

• Expert
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2007, 01:01:29 am »
Here are my babies 8)

Tiddles the Psychopath started appearing in the back garden of my Mum's friend one day about 6 years ago and terrorised their German Shepherd to the point that it refused go outside ;D ...

Ohhh, that's rich! ;D

I can still remember it, the daft dog would shake & dig its feet in if you tried to make it go out of the back door unaccompanied ;D

In reality she's as soft as anything, she likes nothing better than curling up on mine or MrsD's lap in an evening. But woe betide anything with wings, or with four legs that's smaller than a horse, they fall into the category of fair game:)
Education: Elitist activity. Cost ineffective. Unpopular with Grey Suits. Now largely replaced by Training."

1978 CB550 K3
1985 H100S

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2007, 05:27:48 pm »

In reality she's as soft as anything, she likes nothing better than curling up on mine or MrsD's lap in an evening.

I wouldn't mind curling up in Mrs D's lap either mate, what time do you normally get home from work? Ha ha, :)

Offline heffay

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2007, 05:48:07 pm »

In reality she's as soft as anything, she likes nothing better than curling up on mine or MrsD's lap in an evening.

I wouldn't mind curling up in Mrs D's lap either mate, what time do you normally get home from work? Ha ha, :)

niiiiiice... priceless
if i had milk it my mouth it would have come out my nose
Today: '73 cb350f, '96 Ducati 900 Supersport
Past Rides: '72 tc125, '94 cbr600f2, '76 rd400, '89 ex500, '93 KTM-125exc, '92 zx7r, '93 Banshee, '83 ATC250R, 77/75 cb400f

Offline Serge

• Enthusiast
  • cb750f 1978
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2007, 06:59:46 pm »
Bella and Oscar the only two pic's I had handy

There Ivy (beagle), Blondie and JB (terrier mix) the rescue twins.

And Midnight and Sprite the cats.

which breed is Bella ?? 
if it ain't broken it does not have enough features yet..

Offline CrisPDuk

• Expert
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2007, 07:07:06 pm »

:o

Usually between 5:30 and 6pm Terry

But seeing as I'm in Thailand, and she's back home in the UK, I suspect the answer you're actually seeking is late May ;)

1978 CB550 K3
1985 H100S

Offline Sam Green Racing

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I REALLY? hate black rims.
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2007, 08:33:16 pm »
Hey Terry, I got a street map off Macclesfield,.....you coming over ?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Chris, what you doing with a pic of Crouchie for an avatar, ya should be supporting your own team  ;)
They are out of the relegation zone now (I think) :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sam.  ;)
C95 sprint bike.
CB95 hybrid race bike
CB95 race bike
CB92
RS 175. sprint/land speed bike
JMR Racing CB750A street ET drag bike

Offline kghost

• Really Old Timer ...
  • www.facebook.com/RetroMecanicaAustralia
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2007, 08:51:23 pm »
Bella and Oscar the only two pic's I had handy

There Ivy (beagle), Blondie and JB (terrier mix) the rescue twins.

And Midnight and Sprite the cats.

which breed is Bella ?? 

Beagle pup  :)
Stranger in a strange land

Offline CrisPDuk

• Expert
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2007, 09:28:27 pm »
Hey Terry, I got a street map off Macclesfield,.....you coming over ?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Chris, what you doing with a pic of Crouchie for an avatar, ya should be supporting your own team  ;)
They are out of the relegation zone now (I think) :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sam.  ;)

Just remember you guys, a man's CB is a sacrosanct;)

You cheeky bugger Sam, I do support my local team, where a guy hails from and where he lives are not necessarily one and the same place ;)  Besides, I've not strayed too far, my house is within sight of the Bollin, which as every Maxonian knows, is the true source of the Mersey ;D   

:) Besides didn't you know Crouchie is a Macc Ladd, he drinks in my local 8)

For the record though, I do also follow the Silkmens progress, and before I came out here, caught their home games if they didn't clash, even when they were dire, and they have been ::)

15 points from 6 games since Christmas, 26 points in 12 games since Incey's appointment, if that's not promotion chasing form I don't know what is :D

1978 CB550 K3
1985 H100S