Author Topic: Terry's Kawasaki Z1000 Mad Max Bike, my er, 2020 summer project.  (Read 37859 times)

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
Terry's Kawasaki Z1000 Mad Max Bike, my er, 2020 summer project.
« on: September 06, 2018, 10:18:07 pm »
Well this old thing has been waiting in the wings for me to make a start. Back in April last year I bought my bargain basement priced Kawasaki ZZR1100 (ZX11 in the US) with the blown engine.

Terry's ZZR1100 by terry prendergast, on Flickr

I'd sold a pair of Henry Abe CB750 wheels to a cashed up Japanese buyer, and was trawling thru ebay for ZZR parts when I saw an old 1977 Z1000 (KZ1000 in the US) based drag bike for sale for $3000 ($2500 USD) or best offer.

Terry's new Zed 1 by terry prendergast, on Flickr

Terry's new Zed 3 by terry prendergast, on Flickr

Now I owned a 1975 Z900 back in the 1980's, and loved it. Prettier to look at than a CB750, with better brakes and a bit more grunt. Like a lot of my bikes I wish I'd kept it, I paid $1600 for it in 1983 with only 5000 miles on the odo, and with the exception of rotted pipes and a recovered seat (the PO, a Navy guy, had a pet Cockatoo, which chewed his seat cover while he was away at sea) it was "As New", and with a bit of haggling, the shop I bought it from threw in a set of 4 into 2 pipes that had been hanging in their attic from the time when that shop was known as "Sonic Choppers" back in the 70's.

The only reason why I'd never bought another one was that the prices for any "Z" bikes here are just silly, and I couldn't justify spending the money on one when there are so many better modern bikes that do everything at least twice as good (the 1992 ZZR1100 that I'd bought for $1000, for instance) for way less money.

I also don't like the "VJMC" crowd here, they seem more interested in trailering their bikes to shows than riding them, and I suspect half of them couldn't ride for #$%* anyway, they're just posers who like to show their "investments"off to their wanky mates. Another reason I like "Bitsa's" like the K2 I built last year from a host of different models.

Redneck Sunday Ride 25 Feb 2018 by terry prendergast, on Flickr

Anyway, I digress. I'd seen the old Z drag bike on Ebay before, I'm pretty sure the seller had started at around $5K and received no bids, so dropped it to $4K, with similar results. His description didn't help, it was very much, "Here it is, in the middle of nowhere, take it or leave it, don't waste my time". Hmmnn, I've worked with guys like this before, so I threw in a lowball offer of $2000, and I was surprised that he accepted it! Woohoo!

The next problem (apart from telling the wife, of course) was that the seller lived 400 miles away! I know a guy who transports bikes from all over the place who probably would have picked it up and dropped it off at my place for a few hundred bucks, but having the mind of a 12 year old kid, I was too impatient to wait the week or two it would have taken, so opted for a road trip.

I love a long drive. I'd done a couple of previous drives to Canberra and Sydney in the past to buy bikes and parts, so early on Saturday morning I hooked the trailer up, and left for places unknown. "Unknown", because while I knew the general area where the seller was, I was having problems finding his place on google maps. On top of this it was miserable weather, absolutely pissing down rain for the entire duration of the 800 mile round trip.

In 2015 I leased a new turbo diesel Ford Territory "Titanium" with all the bells and whistles to do my weekly 1000 mile "Melbourne to Canberra" commute, and because I over-estimated fuel usage, am thousands of dollars "over budget" for fuel, so the only cost for this trip was the donuts and coffee I consumed on the road. When I stopped for fuel/coffee/donuts in Gundagai, I got a text message from Craig, the seller, asking me where I was, and he gave me instructions on how to get to his place. As it was I overshot by a mile, so he had me turn around and sat on his bicycle in the middle of the road to get my attention. The reason I missed his house was that it was about half a mile off the main road with not even a lane way, but rather I had to just drive through a couple of farm paddocks, then go thru a farm gate. No wonder I didn't see it!

Anyway, Craig was a bit of a hermit, he'd bought the big Z as a street bike 30 years ago, rode it on the street for a few years before he became interested in drag racing, and like Jerry, when his marriage failed, the bike survived the divorce. He'd moved to a place in the middle of nowhere, had no money, and worked as a cab drive in Canberra, 90 miles away, commuting in his ancient Ford Falcon. He'd contracted an aggressive form of cancer a few years ago, and didn't look too well at all, but was able to kick start the big Z into life for me and I was impressed, I've started it only once since, and it has a ton of compression, it was like kick starting a Harley. It was still pissing down rain and Craig was keen for me to fcuk off as he had to go to work, so I snapped a couple of pics, and hit the road. This is Craig saying goodbye to the big Z.

Terry's new Zed pickup day Craig by terry prendergast, on Flickr

OK, so as you can see, there is a ton of work that needs doing. The Z1000 wasn't as pretty as the Z1, it was a bit porkier in appearance, had a disc rear brake and a less attractive 4 into 2 pipes, longer fenders etc, because it was now a "Tourer" rather than a full on hotrod like the Z1. I have no intention of turning it back into this:

Kawasaki_Z1000_1977 by terry prendergast, on Flickr

But rather, a street beast with a more aggressive stance to match it's hotrod engine. I've been buying lots of bits and pieces like frame sections (to replace all the tabs that Craig chopped off) fork lowers (because Craig ground off the fender mounts) swingarm, rear wheel, Z1 tank, pingle fuel tap, front brake rotor and caliper, etc. To get it thru a Roadworthy Inspection it'll have to look fairly original, but once that's out of the way I'll look at later forks and wheels, brakes, alloy swingarm etc, to help it around corners and stop. I may brace the frame as well, but maybe not, we'll see. A road going version of Craig Vetter's race bike might be nice?

kawasaki-kz1000 by terry prendergast, on Flickr

Whichever way it goes, with around twice the rear wheel HP of an original Z1000, it should be scary fun! ;D

Terry's Zed Engine by terry prendergast, on Flickr
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 03:25:55 am by Terry in Australia »
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline scottly

• Global Moderator
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Humboldt, AZ
Re: Terry's Kawasaki Z1000 Drag Queen to Street Beast Restification
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 10:31:36 pm »
Good story, Terry, and good to see you're still full of piss and vinegar. ;D ;D
Don't fix it if it ain't broke!
Helmets save brains. Always wear one and ride like everyone is trying to kill you....

Offline PeWe

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Bike almost back to the 70's 2015
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 08:16:52 am »
I look forward to follow your projects.
There are 2 Z1-900 74-75 for sale here now, 8000 vs 9000 USD. A Z1000 for around 8500. All close to stock.
I'm sure all engines need to be opened and serviced so the price tag will increase by at least 2000 USD each.

5000 USD would be OK. But I'm sure there are other paying more.
CB750 K6-76  970cc (Earlier 1005cc JMR Billet block on the shelf waiting for a comeback)
CB750 K2-75 Parts assembled to a stock K2

Updates of the CB750 K6 -1976
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,180468.msg2092136.html#msg2092136
The billet block build thread
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,49438.msg1863571.html#msg1863571
CB750 K2 -1975  build thread
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,168243.msg1948381.html#msg1948381
K2 engine build thread. For a complete CB750 -75
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,180088.msg2088008.html#msg2088008
Carb jetting, a long story Mikuni TMR32
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,179479.msg2104967.html#msg2104967

Offline 754

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 08:29:08 pm »
Just in case you luck into a mag or dizzy of the correct rotation...
 I have one of these, not cheap but in minty shape.  Unused maybe..
 I think someone milled the RC off it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 08:32:29 pm by 754 »
Maker of the WELDLESS 750 Frame Kit
dodogas99@gmail.com
Kelowna B.C.       Canada

My next bike will be a ..ANFOB.....

It's All part of the ADVENTURE...

73 836cc.. Green, had it for 3 decades!!
Lost quite a few CB 750's along the way

Offline MoMo

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Ride like you're invisible
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 08:59:44 pm »
How much does a subscription for this here thread cost? and are rednecks allowed? >LBB

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 10:49:25 pm »
Thanks guys, yes Per, for the "Jaffa" Z1 (the 1973 model, the most desirable) folks here are asking north of $20K USD, and all the other models aren't far behind it, so I'm happy to pay a fraction of that for mine, even with all the work it'll need. What is odd, is that the "LTD" models made for America in the 1970's don't seem to attract the same sort of money, maybe because they weren't sold here back then, so there are no emotional ties to them.

Over here we have a culture of guys hitting their mid-60's and digging into their retirement savings to buy the bike that they either wanted "back in the day" and couldn't afford, or perhaps sold their bike to please their wives, pay for a house deposit etc, so if they're cashed up $20K is not all that much, I suppose. If I had that kind of money hanging around I'd rather buy a new Indian Chief.

Anyway, the first thing I wanted to do was finding the correct matching mag wheel for the back. Frank alerted me to the fact that it's probably a Yamaha XS650 wheel on it now, with a drum brake. I was lucky to find the right one for the bargain price of $75 locally, which came with the sprocket carrier and axle, it even has a usable sprocket.

Terry's Zed wheels 1 by terry prendergast, on Flickr

I haven't bothered to buy a tyre for it yet because I'll probably get both wheels blasted and powdercoated gold, like those ones on the Vetter bike. I'm not sure what tyres I'll run yet anyway, I'm still a big fan of Pirelli's Sports Demons after Dave500 put me on to them years ago, but I'll have to take a look around and see what else might look good. I say "look", because it's my opinion that all new tyres (even Stinko's) are pretty good nowadays, so it'll be whatever looks good on the bike. Avon's? Conti's?

FB is mostly a useless gathering of drongo's displaying their stupidity with opinions plucked directly from their arses, but hidden here and there are little gems. I was able to buy some frame pieces with the missing tabs that I'll need, plus a swingarm (Craig braced the one on my bike and modded it for drum brakes) for cheap, the expense of course was the postage from the US, but hey, that's life. I also bought the fork lowers, another front disc, another caliper and a battery box for cheap.   

Terry's Z1000 frame parts by terry prendergast, on Flickr

Terry's Z1000 frame parts 1 by terry prendergast, on Flickr

One of the issues with the bike was that it had a later model Z tank on it, and not knowing, I ordered a new Pingle petcock for a Z1/Z1000 tank, which unfortunately didn't fit. Poop.

Terry's Z1000 Pingle by terry prendergast, on Flickr

The problem was that the vacuum style petcock had the guts stripped out of it, so it had no real "on" or "off" position, so if you left it parked with the fuel line connected, it'd piss Avgas all over the place. A new vacuum petcock may not have worked with the GSXR carbs, so I started looking for another tank. Surprisingly I scored one for cheap here in Oz with free postage and a discount on top, so I was more than happy. It came with cap and badges and the only thing I needed to do was swap the caps seal with my other tank because mine was badly perished, but that was it.

Terry's Z1000 Z1 tank by terry prendergast, on Flickr

So I didn't get much done today, I took those pics, installed the pingle, transferred the Avgas from one tank to the other, pumped the tyres up, and attempted to kickstart it. Bad mistake, it kicked back and I managed to knee myself in the guts, so I decided I'd leave it for a few days, the wicked old beast!

Terry's Z Beast by terry prendergast, on Flickr

« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 02:43:40 am by Terry in Australia »
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 10:59:41 pm »
Just in case you luck into a mag or dizzy of the correct rotation...
 I have one of these, not cheap but in minty shape.  Unused maybe..
 I think someone milled the RC off it.

Thanks Frank, I've got a couple of ARD Magneto's for Kawasaki Z's out in my garage, plus a couple of different EI's, but it came with a DYNA S in a box, so I'll probably install that one I replace all the electrics. ;D

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 11:00:36 pm »
How much does a subscription for this here thread cost? and are rednecks allowed? >LBB

Ha ha, everybody's welcome Larry, and Rednecks get in fer free...... ;D

Offline PeWe

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2018, 12:21:16 am »
Terry, your cat follow this build too? I have heard about garage monkeys, here a cat ;)
CB750 K6-76  970cc (Earlier 1005cc JMR Billet block on the shelf waiting for a comeback)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2018, 01:10:50 am »
Ha ha, no worries Per, I haven't got time to chase him around with my camera right now, so I'll post a couple of pics I haven't posted before. This one is my favourite, I think I took this when he was only a few weeks old, he loved sleeping on top of me back then, and he was a cute little bugger.

Leo snoozing 1 by terry prendergast, on Flickr

He's grown up too fast, and you know what they say about pets starting to look like their owners after awhile? Leo still likes to sit up with me to watch TV. That thing on his nose is the remnants of a candy wrapper. ;D

Leo watching TV by terry prendergast, on Flickr

Offline spotty

• Master
  • cb750....for when a Vmax is just too much bike
    • spottys world of vmaxes and great danes
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 04:01:27 am »
Just thought I'd pop in and say hi so I don't miss anything

On an unrelated matter I have been looking at xjr1300"s lately as ( after finally getting the bastard thing going last weekend ) my decrepit old hips and knees don't allow me to ride the Vmax anymore.
Not happy Jan ( or Terry in this case )
Saw an xjr 99 model 30k kms for $4k last week...  Any offers on the Vmax  ?
i blame Terry

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2018, 04:53:01 am »
G'Day Spotty, how are you mate? Well as much as I'd love a V Max, I've just paid the surgeon $7K so I'm a bit short, and anyway, I'm supposed to be downsizing, not buying more bikes! Put the V Max on Ebay or Gumtree, it's bike selling season again, so you won't have any problems raising the moola to buy that XJR. I want an XJR or ZXR Swingarm for phase 2 of the Z1000 build mate, if you see one? Cheers, Terry. ;D

Offline PeWe

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2018, 10:48:53 pm »
Leo has kangaroo style when watching TV. Is it a parts cat or just the aussie style? :)

ken65

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2018, 01:28:50 am »
Gday there  Terrance.   Isn't it funny how we picture someone based on their writing.
I had you pictured as a Tom Sellick x  Russell Crowe hybrid albeit with a beer  gut. And the gift of your wonderful vocabulary.   
This is me.

Offline RAFster122s

• I feel like a really really
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • SOHC4 member # 2605
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2018, 02:18:28 am »
So is Leo growing more independent? If he isn't hanging out as much he might be...
Friend's Tomcat in Tucson likes me and will come hang out with me when I visit 75% of the time. His name is Felonious Monk. Monk is a great cat. Leo looks like he is as well.

Hope you are doing well Terry. It sounds like you are doing very well. Liquid diets really are awful...they can be very effective though.
David- back in the desert SW!

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2018, 02:42:11 am »
Ha ha, thanks guys, Per, he does have really interesting markings, and he has a very high opinion of himself, he likes to jump up and sit in front of the TV so I have to pay attention to him, he's worse than my wife! Ken I'm probably more like a grey haired Homer Simpson, but thats OK, I'm beautiful on the inside! (possibly) Thanks David, I was very sore last night and a bit sick this morning, but feel better now, I think I might have overdone it yesterday dragging tubs of parts out from under the bench, and then kneeing myself in the guts trying to kickstart the old beast yesterday.

Here's a pic I took yesterday of Leo and myself, so far I've lost 17 Kg (37 pounds) and I think I'm definitely looking a bit thinner in the face? Leo sleeps in my lap most evenings, he's a lazy little fcuker.......... ;D 

Terry and Leo by terry prendergast, on Flickr

ken65

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2018, 03:31:16 am »
I'd love to have a beer with you one day Terrance. you have lost weight.

Offline PeWe

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2018, 06:55:08 am »
17Kg, that's progress! How many rwhp is that?
Your bikes will accelerate much better. Leo might like to follow you on your bikes? Tank bag with room for him and cat goggles.
https://www.baxterboo.com/fun/a.cfm/really-can-cats-wear-goggles-

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2018, 09:48:56 pm »
Thanks Guys, my sister in Brissie has just bought a fancy new house in Ascot and wants me to come and visit, so I might get up there when I'm on Christmas leave Ken, I'll let you know when I'm going up there (thinking of riding one of my bikes) and maybe we could have that beer!

Leo would probably be up for a ride on the bike Per, unlike our other cats, he doesn't run away when I fire up my bikes, so either he's deaf (he's not) or he just doesn't give a sh1t.

I've just melted the plastic on several large Z1000 parts, by the time I get them installed, it'll start looking like a real streetbike again, I still can't get over how cheap Z1/Z1000 parts are, WeBike in Japan sells excellent quality items, and have tons of repro "Made in Japan" parts, even the shipping is cheap!

OK, discovered that I'm Lactose Intolerant now (great.........) so spent most of yesterday on the crapper. The missus has gone shopping for some "Lactose Free" milk and yoghurt, ice cream etc for me, and has the sh1ts because I asked her to get me a can of chilli, which I'm not allowed to have. I tried to explain that I just wanted to touch it, but she didn't believe me, as she shouldn't, it'd probably do some damage this soon after surgery.

Oh well, it'll be good to be able to spend more time sitting here watching youtube vids on my big TV and wishing I was riding my bikes, than riding the porcelain bus........... ;D

Offline scottly

• Global Moderator
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Humboldt, AZ
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2018, 10:10:19 pm »
I've been drinking the lactose free milk for years now, Terry. It's good stuff; creamier and sweeter tasting than the regular milk. I've ever gotten to like 1%, which I never could stand with regular milk, as it seemed too watery. ;D
Don't fix it if it ain't broke!
Helmets save brains. Always wear one and ride like everyone is trying to kill you....

Offline RAFster122s

• I feel like a really really
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • SOHC4 member # 2605
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2018, 10:53:50 pm »
Terry, here there is a raft load of alternative "milks", almond milk, coconut milk, flax milk...

What's wrong with good old fashion breast milk... OK  maybe not...
It's late and I just had to be a nose twister and throw that on the fire...

Well, you don't have diabetes anymore, if you did, so you think all those bennies don't come with a cost????
I thought the Army taught you better than to believe that bull.

Hope the gut is feeling better today Terry. I know someone who told their doctor they were apparently allergic to sucralose, artificial sweetner they stuffed in all the protein drinks and bariatric vitamins and other stuff. For 3 months he told them eveytime he took his vitamins he would grow nauseated and want to throw up. He lost his job 3 months after the surgery and then at the 3 month appointment the stupid doctor decides he is finally going to take his complaints seriously with his insurance running out about two weeks later. Friend was livid and told the doctor, no we weren't going to go do an MRI and other tests he mentioned because there wouldn't be insurance there to pay for it and he ignored his complaints for 3 months.  Doctor could only say, sorry with stunned look on his face.

So, chin up ole' bean...you are doing great.  Just quit trying to overdo it.
Listen to the wife about that chili...no good would come of it...

Ultimate revenge on someone you don't like making you pet sit. Feed the pooch Hormel Chili. Poor thing will have diarrhea that is toxic smelling and it is quite paint peeling...
Since your wife is Terry sitting we won't let you subject her to canned chili.
You gotta make good chili from scratch...what is wrong with you man?
Next you are going to buy your BBQ from the freezer aisle.

Friend who had bariatric surgery loved Ritz crackers and so his wife would pack up in little snack plastic baggies 5 Ritz crackers and that was what he was allowed to have once a day if he wanted them. It was enough to satisfy his urge or craving to have them.

One thing you can do to eliminate a craving if you have eaten something is to go brush your teeth...more times than not, that is enough to tell your brain you had enough of it. You no longer have that flavor in your mouth making you want more.  It works.

Going to have to hide that plastic or you'll be broke before you go back to work...

David
David- back in the desert SW!

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2018, 04:02:12 am »
Thanks guys, good info. I've never had a lactose issue before, but I did some reading and discovered that Lactose is the natural sugar in milk, which is broken down by an enzyme called "Lactase" which resides in the human gut. Due to the changes in the levels of enzymes and stomach acid, as well as the increased speed of food through the stomach into the small intestine, lactose intolerance is a common complaint after bariatric surgery.

There is a drug I can buy called "Lacteze" which I'll try once I'm back up to scratch health wise, but for the time being I'll use the Lactose Free dairy stuff, I had the milk and yoghurt today with no ill-effects, and I honestly couldn't tell the difference. The only downside is the small variety of Lactose free products here compared to those with Lactose. I'm still to try a good Lactose free cheese or ice-cream..... ;D

Lactose-intolerance by terry prendergast, on Flickr

Offline CBJoe

• Master
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2018, 12:48:53 pm »
.......he's a lazy little fcuker.......... ;D 

Terry and Leo by terry prendergast, on Flickr

Haha...one in every family...here’s one of our precious creatures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'07 Bonneville Black
'15 Moto Guzzi California 1400
CB750K2 Hot Rod Revival http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,171693.0.html
'65 CB77
'66 CM91 (C90'ish)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2018, 04:00:32 pm »
Wow, last post was in September, all this medical crap has really slowed me down, I've built bikes from the ground up in less time! Well two more boxes of shiny new Kawasaki parts arrived from Z1 Enterprises (Thanks Jeff!) and Wemoto in Japan, but as I have to pack up my "winter workshop" (patio) so I can host a Christmas Eve BBQ I probably won't have time to do much until after Christmas. That's OK, I love Christmas, so I'm happy for it to take priority over bike building for one or two days per year...... ;D

• Really Old Timer ...
Re: Terry's Kawasaki Z1000 Mad Max Bike, my 2019 winter project.
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2019, 11:39:15 pm »
OK, well I started this thread in September last year and I haven't done much apart from collecting boxes of parts for the build, while recovering from weight loss surgery with a complication sadly that required 7 more minor surgeries to correct, and while all that was going on, my prostate decided that it wasn't taking up enough room and got too big for it's boots, so I had to have prostate surgery as well.

I didn't end up doing the Christmas BBQ so everything is pretty much as I left it in the patio before my first surgery in August. That still means that I haven't finished putting my ZZR1100 (ZX11 in the US) back together, so now that my health is way better (I've been eating solid food since Christmas Eve) I need to put the finishing touches to the ZZR, then I can unleash my long anticipated glee on the Mad Max bike. Since my previous post I'd sold my BMW R1100GS and after using half of the proceeds to pay my tax bill from last year, I spent another $1500 on more Z1/Z1000 parts from Webike, so now I've got pretty much everything I need from replacement frame sections to weld back in, new repro bodywork, all new wiring harnesses etc, I even bought a nice seat.

Last weekend I was browsing Ebay USA and I found an Arias 1428cc big bore kit, and even though I couldn't really afford it, I couldn't help myself, so I made an offer of $99 less than the "Buy it Now" price, and the buyer accepted it, woohoo! It'll be another week or so before it arrives, but that's OK, I'm not sure if I'll install it right away, or ride it for awhile with the Moriwaki 1100cc kit that's in it now. Still, a hot 1428cc Mad Max bike will be lots of scary fun! ;D

Arias 1428cc kit 6 by Terry Prendergast, on Flickr