Author Topic: CVMG Ganaraska 250 This Weekend  (Read 91 times)

Offline BenelliSEI

• Hot Shot
CVMG Ganaraska 250 This Weekend
« on: June 06, 2019, 07:13:28 pm »
My son and I are running in the Ganaraska 250, this Saturday. He’s bring along a friend, so I have prepped three bikes. I’ll be on my cb750K1, he rides my cb750K3 and my K4 is coming out for the friend. The “Moto Giro” style event starts and ends at the Port Hope Fair grounds. The route usually takes us up as far as the Haliburton Highlands. 250 kilometres in total, with 4 riding skill tests thrown in. We always have a great time, expecting 60+ entries this year, all pre’75 motorcycles (under 750cc). Fantastic weather forecast, I’ll add some photos afterwards. Here’s one of my son, last year. A local rotary club provides lunch and dinner, so we get to tell some huge lies too! Great event. Check out the website for full details. Anyone can enter.

Offline BenelliSEI

• Hot Shot
Re: CVMG Ganaraska 250 This Weekend
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 06:10:35 am »
Perfect weather and great company! Fantastic event that included a lunch and awards dinner. At the last minute, my son couldn’t make it, but his buddy Mark came along and rode the old K3. It’s now finished all 8 days, since the event started. He grew upon a dirt bike and just recently bought himself a 1980 DOHC c750K. Mark won the 750cc Class! Another members daughter showed up on her Dad’s 400F and forgot her glasses at home. She couldn’t read her enduro style route instructions, so she did all that with me or Mark leading our “trio”.... she won the 500cc Class! Resting up today......
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 05:59:17 pm by BenelliSEI »

;