Author Topic: unidentified RC part  (Read 2983 times)

Offline scottly

• Global Moderator
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Humboldt, AZ
Re: unidentified RC part
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2020, 09:09:04 pm »
Scottly, isn't it an Enkei/Kawasaki wheel on the front?
No, it's a Morris, but at one time I did have a Kawasaki wheel and forks on it. Need one or three? I have a front and rear from a 550, and a 2.5" rear from an unknown model..
is the rear 18" disc brake?
Both the 550 2.15 rear and the unknown 2.5" rims are disc brake. I'm not particularly proud of these rims, Sean; in fact, if you were to come to my shop I would gladly hand them to you. Removing petrified tires and arranging shipping are things I don't really enjoy. ;)   
Don't fix it if it ain't broke!
Helmets save brains. Always wear one and ride like everyone is trying to kill you....

Offline seanbarney41

• not really that much younger than an
  • Really Old Timer ...
Re: unidentified RC part
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2020, 01:31:29 am »
Scottly, isn't it an Enkei/Kawasaki wheel on the front?
No, it's a Morris, but at one time I did have a Kawasaki wheel and forks on it. Need one or three? I have a front and rear from a 550, and a 2.5" rear from an unknown model..
is the rear 18" disc brake?
Both the 550 2.15 rear and the unknown 2.5" rims are disc brake. I'm not particularly proud of these rims, Sean; in fact, if you were to come to my shop I would gladly hand them to you. Removing petrified tires and arranging shipping are things I don't really enjoy. ;)
I would pay for an 18" enkei rear.  If it's 16", basically scrap.  How much to make it worth your time and effort?  Ship it with the tire on if you want.
If it works good, it looks good...