Author Topic: Dyno Software  (Read 844 times)

Offline johno

• Expert
Dyno Software
« on: February 13, 2021, 01:30:01 am »
Hi Folks,
I am giving a friend a hand to repair and rebuild a dyno so he can run his Busa salt bike on ( and my little ol 750)

Its almost finished with a new drum built and balanced ( old drum internal weights came loose and bounced him out the garage, was scary stuff  ;D) and its on a trailer so it can be moved around to where there are no neighbours to scare or my place where the neighbours need educating  :o

Im looking for some Dyno 46 software to finish the job, do you know where I could get hold of it ?
cheers Johno
GRASSHOPPER SOHC HONDAS ARE THE MEANING OF LIFE.

Offline johno

• Expert
Re: Dyno Software
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 03:51:58 pm »

FOUND IT .
It was a 2005 vintage dyno and the software along with instructions etc are available if you google "Download Software Dyno46 - Angelfire".   ;D

Offline johno

• Expert
Re: Dyno Software
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 02:42:22 pm »
Me again,
 just in case anyone is interested the reviews on the 2005  Dyno46 software were not too flattering, lots of bugs, gremlins and not so reliable.  There is a bloke in Malaysia that supplies upgrades but that sounds complicated.
A lot has changed in the software game since 2005 and I have narrowed the search to two companies that seem to know their stuff, one is US at approx $1,000. the other is Australia at approx $1,500.  I,ll see which the dyno owner wants to go and give you some feed back just in case anyone wants to build or update one.
ciao