Author Topic: Yamaha TZ750 parts - what are they worth?  (Read 132 times)

Offline abaye23

Yamaha TZ750 parts - what are they worth?
« on: August 13, 2024, 03:03:36 pm »
Hi all,
Anybody have any idea what this collection of parts might be worth? Long story short my uncle was pretty big in the racing world in the early 80's, he sponsored a rider who left a bunch of his TZ750 parts behind in his warehouse and never picked them up. It's an odd assortment of parts, missing some things to actually build a bike (exhaust, gas tank, body) but then there are some duplicates (two engines, 6 cylinders including 2 still in the box, around ten cylinder heads, etc etc.)
A couple of photos attached, you can't see everything but wondering if anyone has any sense of what all of this might be worth to somebody? Just looking for a ballpark estimate to put me in the range.

Thanks!!

Offline simon#42

• Old Timer
  • liverpool
Re: Yamaha TZ750 parts - what are they worth?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 11:58:36 pm »
Very difficult to estimate without seeing exactly what is in all of the boxes and seeing what condition it is all in .if the cases have not been welded and are good they are worth good money . If you were selling it all over here in England I would want around 10 to 15 grand but as I said it’s very hard to guess from a couple of photos .