Author Topic: PayPal deals  (Read 5141 times)

Offline Duke McDukiedook

• Space Force 6 Star General
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Wish? Did somebody say wish?
Re: PayPal deals
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2018, 01:32:56 pm »
I almost got screwed buying carbs and I sent the money as a gift to avoid the fee. PayPal still worked with me and I got all my money back and returned the carbs.

I would call PayPal or email them (not sure they have a number) and see what they say and find out exactly what the buyer can do to screw you. They do have either 30 or 60 days to file a claim if they want their money back, but they have to send the item back to you. It's like the buyer needs to give a case as to why he wants a refund. Like the item was damaged or not what was advertised. But yes, they do tend to side with the buyer in my experience.

Anyone you can trust on this forum to get the cash and then PayPal you as a gift?

wow, they still worked with you even after admitting to them you screwednthem of their commission?? um thanks paypal

No $hit!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Demand your money back after he screwed you and you screwed the company!
Sir, you have the biggest balls this side of the Mississippi we have ever seen!
AH!! The LULZ with this one!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I honestly don't see what's funny. I got screwed and I got my money back because PayPal was willing to help out. The seller got his carbs back, PayPal helped a customer and I got unscrewed. Who knows what internal policies they have in place and what extent the claims department can bend the rules.

I find it hilarious that you decided to circumvent the system in place that helps to pay for the money transfer you made but you expected Paypal to go to bat for you when you screwed them out of their fee.
You clearly broke Paypal's rules and are clearly a cheapass, cheapskate and if the world was a just place you should have gotten screwed proper.

How do you think Paypal stays in business?? Good intentions??

It is because of cheapass cheats like yourself that make the fees high for everyone else when you abuse the system in place.

I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would not have the goddamn common courtesy to give a reach-around!  ;D ;D

I'm offended, why would you assume I wouldn't give a reach around?

My bad. I'll walk that one back if you insist.  ;)
"Well, Mr. Carpetbagger. We got somethin' in this territory called the Missouri boat ride."   Josey Wales

"It's Baltimore, gentlemen. The gods will not save you." Ervin Burrell

CB750 K3 crat | (2) 1986 VFR750F

Offline dave500

• Really Old Timer ...
  • WHAT?no gravy?
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2018, 03:23:11 am »
scam pay pal for a refund?ya want ya cake and eat it aswell?

Online seanbarney41

• not really that much younger than an
  • Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2018, 06:10:15 am »
Scamming pay pal?...isn't that like scamming a scammer?
If it works good, it looks good...

Offline Stev-o

• Ain't no
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Central Texas
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2018, 06:37:22 am »
Scamming pay pal?...isn't that like scamming a scammer?

Cant bull#$%*e a bull#$%*teer?!!
'74 "Big Bang" Honda 750K [836].....'76 Honda 550F.....K3 Park Racer!......and a Bomber!............plus plus plus.........

Offline Duke McDukiedook

• Space Force 6 Star General
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Wish? Did somebody say wish?
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2018, 06:41:21 am »
scam pay pal for a refund?ya want ya cake and eat it aswell?

I drink your milkshake too!!!!

"Well, Mr. Carpetbagger. We got somethin' in this territory called the Missouri boat ride."   Josey Wales

"It's Baltimore, gentlemen. The gods will not save you." Ervin Burrell

CB750 K3 crat | (2) 1986 VFR750F