Author Topic: my cb650 to bobber project..  (Read 106717 times)

Offline Hulker28

Re: my cb650 to bobber project..
« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2011, 06:26:48 pm »
Hey everybody, new to this site but love the project going on here but what happened?  I haven't heard anything in along time? :-[

Offline Hush

• Finally they realise that I am an
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • "Lady, I've heard it all before"!
« Reply #226 on: March 20, 2011, 07:13:02 pm »
Apparently he fell in love, females sometimes resent bikes as "the other woman" and therefore men are to be discouraged from owning them or worse still tinkering in the garage without said female in attendance. ;D
See I just keep poking him in the eye and he don't react, must be dead or worse "MARRIED"! :'(
I think the thing I most like about motorcycling is the speed at which my brain must process information at to avoid the numb skulls who are eating pies, playing the ukulele, applying make-up etc in the comfort of their airconditioned armchairs as they make random attempts to kill me!!!!!!!

Offline Hulker28

« Reply #227 on: March 21, 2011, 05:56:39 am »
Well love does that to us guys. ;D  I've just started my project 1980 CB750 bobber and getting some good ideals from this forum.  I'm posting a pic of where I'm at right now, if anybody has any suggestion don't hesitate. Man I'm having problems posting pics, HMMMMM, it keeps stating to large, well how you get it smaller?.......LOL

Offline Hush

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #228 on: March 21, 2011, 08:47:45 am »
Send it to photoshop or whatever picture adjusting programme you have on your pc, you can adjust it there.
Another way is to send it to yourself as an attachment and adjust it in your email programme.
My digital camera has a setting for "internet" so I use that if I'm going to post a shot of my bike or use my cell phone camera as it always takes the right size photo. :)
I think the thing I most like about motorcycling is the speed at which my brain must process information at to avoid the numb skulls who are eating pies, playing the ukulele, applying make-up etc in the comfort of their airconditioned armchairs as they make random attempts to kill me!!!!!!!

Offline Hulker28

« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2011, 02:52:21 pm »
Lets try this again.   Got it, thanks all for the help with the pics.  Well this is what I'm starting with. I've got ideals like drag bars, low sleek tank and other than that, I'm still thinking.  Any ideals?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 03:35:24 pm by Hulker28 »

Offline Retro Rocket

• Eggs are hard due too a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2011, 03:08:49 pm »
Open an account with photobucket, it is easy and free and it auto resizes large pics
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc
If You can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

Offline Hush

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #231 on: March 25, 2011, 01:37:20 am »
Nice DOHC but we don't mind ;)

Offline Hulker28

« Reply #232 on: March 25, 2011, 08:40:07 am »
I know I know, the site states single over-head cam but can't we all just get along....... ;D

Offline Hush

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #233 on: March 25, 2011, 12:19:44 pm »
Ha ha I don't think we mind but much of the stuff on here will be of no use to you esp the engine tech stuff.
I believe there is a DOHC site somewhere for the mechanical stuff but I understand where you are coming from, we have some very very talented modifiers on SOHC4. ;D