Author Topic: CB550 cafe with no garage build LOL  (Read 7341 times)

Offline cadaver

• Enthusiast
Re: CB550 cafe with no garage build LOL
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009, 05:37:32 pm »
thanks guys ....well MOTO I got the clipons from BCR..as for the master cylinder ... it may be ok If i didn't get the fork covers as its getting in the way and i cant adjust it downwards like i want to ..guess ill need to look for a diff one that will work, head light bracket mounts on the bottom triple tree in the back their is a bolt on each side to keep the front forks in place...as for rear sets. well I havnt made up my mind yet . thinking about getting thinking about getting a pair of omars rearsets..     as for the color of the carbon fiber, not sure if it comes in diff colors you would half to ask ..  tomorrow ill mount the Dyna ..thinking about mounting it under the bar that i put on for the seat and tank . that way I can get to it when i need to ..thinking about making it so i can detach it when ive gotta park it in places that im not sure about ..

Offline cadaver

• Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2009, 08:53:43 pm »
well i was able to tuck the Dyna under the gastank to hide it out of site ...and it looks like that it will keep it from water ... if it wasnt for going out to play paint ball i would have more done ..but you gotta let off some steam some times.. nothing like shooting full auto at people  ;D

Offline riotmachine

• Live Forever or Die Trying
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 01:40:36 pm »
I've got a tank from BCR as well. I'm trying to locate the two bolts that fit the petcock to the tank and it seems like you've got the same setup. Where did you get yours from?