Author Topic: What did you do to your bike today ?  (Read 1682722 times)

Offline mcpuffett

• Master
Re: What did you do to your bike today ?
« Reply #28625 on: Today at 04:04:50 am »
Not today but yesterday , i took my New Old bike for its MOT , it passed with flying colours of course then i went for a little ride in the sun  8),

not bad for 50 years old  ;)
Honda cb750 F1 76' and cb750 KO 1970,   suzuki GT750A 1976  Honda VTX 1300 2006, Lancaster England.

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #28626 on: Today at 04:09:53 am »
Not today but yesterday , i took my New Old bike for its MOT , it passed with flying colours of course then i went for a little ride in the sun  8),

Looking good mate,  hope you're staying safe, enjoy your two wheeled social distancing! ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

Offline mcpuffett

• Master
« Reply #28627 on: Today at 05:06:58 am »

Looking good mate,  hope you're staying safe, enjoy your two wheeled social distancing! ;D
Hi Terry i'm doing ok cheers  ;) got rid of my old Suzuki GT750 Kettle back end of last year and bought this lovely old KO ,

i'm enjoying your Kwacka builds at the moment , and yeah keeping safe and keeping my distance , cheers Mick  ;)
« Last Edit: Today at 05:09:25 am by mcpuffett »
Honda cb750 F1 76' and cb750 KO 1970,   suzuki GT750A 1976  Honda VTX 1300 2006, Lancaster England.

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #28628 on: Today at 05:53:41 am »

Hi Terry i'm doing ok cheers  ;) got rid of my old Suzuki GT750 Kettle back end of last year and bought this lovely old KO ,

i'm enjoying your Kwacka builds at the moment , and yeah keeping safe and keeping my distance , cheers Mick  ;)

Good on you Mick, your bike looks great, and i'm glad you're well. I still want Eric to send me out a Suzy GT750K as I still miss my "J" but want the twin discs of a "K", but so far, No Bueno.......... ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

Online Hariii

« Reply #28629 on: Today at 10:06:24 am »
Painted the lamp holders from my new project, a Suzuki GS 750, exchanged my old rubber brake line for a steel one and took my red lady for longer "test" ride.

Good day

Online PeWe

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Bike almost back to the 70's 2015
« Reply #28630 on: Today at 10:16:07 am »
Good looking K0 in the sunshine! :D
CB750 K6-76 1005cc JMR Billet block.
CB750 K2-75 Parts assembled to stock K2

;