Author Topic: Welcome to the FAQs....  (Read 17163 times)

Offline Harry

• Hot Shot
    • CB500F
Welcome to the FAQs....
« on: March 29, 2005, 10:52:27 am »
....but as I am still busy compiling them it will be a little while before they are up and running! Thanks to Glenn and his efforts on our behalves, we have this great forum and the chance to set up an informative FAQ compiled from YOUR contributions, mainly via the greenspun.com archives. It is going to be impossible for me to ask each and every one of you for your permission to use your contributions, but I am going to assume you posted them to the board for everyone to read. Please remember that I am responsible for the contents of this FAQ, so if you are dissatisfied with anything related to these FAQS you need to yell at me!

The postings from the Greenspun technical forum are online at http://glennstauffer.com/smf. Bob Wessner and Glenn have re-organized the 60,000+ postings that had been made to the greenspun forums in the past 4 1/2 years. There's a lot of good stuff there! If you have questions of a technical nature regarding these bikes, try a search on the greenspun archives first. Your answer might be there waiting for you.

Another great way to search the old archives is to use Google. For example, if you want to search for "timing" type:

timing site:greenspun.com
in the Google search field and a list of the relvant posts will be yours within seconds!

Looking forward to a great 2005 season on our new board! Gentlemen - start your engines!!!

Harry
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 05:58:26 am by Harry »
Harry Teicher, member #3,  Denmark....no, NOT the capital of Sweden.

Offline shpwrk

Re: Welcome to the FAQs....
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 05:20:40 pm »
Hello  I am building a CB750 Café with a Drouin Blower using a GL 1000 front end because of braking. I need a link to a better looking top billet triple tree....   

Thank you 

Shpwrk
Pete Caroselli