Author Topic: 1975 honda cb750 center lights  (Read 661 times)

Offline weltzing

• Enthusiast
1975 honda cb750 center lights
« on: April 12, 2010, 06:40:26 pm »
just wondering what kind of light bulbs are used for the oil light high beam light turn signal light and neutral light, i'm wondering the diameter and length of the bulb i know what size fits the connection..thanks

Offline george

• Back To My Roots !
  • Hot Shot
  • K8 The Project
Re: 1975 honda cb750 center lights
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 06:57:29 pm »
They are 3 watt  #57 according to my shop manual, I did buy some at O'reilly Auto Parts, I took an old one in and matched them up, worked fine.
Found this bike in completely stock condition in Feb. 08. Paid over twice what my new one cost 30 years ago. Am trying to re-create the look of the late 70's Drag Bike styling.More later. 4-2-10 It ain't stock any more and I have no idea what I am trying to create !

Offline HondaMan

• Someone took this pic of me before I became a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ...not my choice, I was nicknamed...
    • Getting 'em Back on the Road
Re: 1975 honda cb750 center lights
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 07:01:58 pm »
They are 3 watt  #57 according to my shop manual, I did buy some at O'reilly Auto Parts, I took an old one in and matched them up, worked fine.

They are listed as 3 CP, but make sure you get the ones with the small diameter glass bulb. This 3 CP value is actually about 0.7 watts.  :)
See SOHC4shop@gmail.com for info about the gadgets I make for these bikes.

The demons are repulsed when a man does good. Use that.
Blood is thicker than water, but motor oil is thicker yet...so, don't mess with my SOHC4, or I might have to hurt you.
Hondaman's creed: "Bikers are family. Treat them accordingly."

Link to Hondaman Ignition: http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=67543.0

Link to My CB750 Book: https://www.lulu.com/search?adult_audience_rating=00&page=1&pageSize=10&q=my+cb750+book

Link to website: www.SOHC4shop.com