Author Topic: New guy from Aurora IL  (Read 642 times)

4Cammer

New guy from Aurora IL
« on: May 20, 2010, 11:11:32 pm »
Hello. First of all, great site and quite a bit of excellent tech info to be absorbed. Thanks for allowing me in...

Will be lookin for my first real classic Japanese bike in the near future and figure a nice Honda SOHC would be a great place to start. Parts seems to be reasonably easy to obtain, the build quality is a given, and some look really nice. Thinking a CB550 might be the model for me, unless there is a reason not to go that route.

Stay tuned!

Offline Damfino

• Sneaky, Evil, Magnificent Bastard of a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Look at the grouse! NYUK,NYUK,NYUK!
Re: New guy from Aurora IL
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 12:22:28 pm »

Welcome to the forum!  Ahh, Aurora the City of Light's. Are you on the east side or west? I was the Fed-Ex Ground guy on the east side from 1993 to 2002.  :) 
Your Message Here!
You can still call me 'Schmitty'

1976 CB 750
2014 CB 1100DLX
2015 Harley Davidson Freewheeler

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
Charles Manson

You've got to watch your back in the SSDB, this is where the clever guys get bored with bike talk and make poo jokes.
I like my women a little big. Natural. Now, they shave this and wax that. It's not right. I love natural women. Big women. This trend in women has to go. Bulomia, anorexia. That's just wrong. You know what will cure that? My special sticky buns. One lick of my sticky buns and your appetite will come right back. ~ RIP Mr. Borgnine  01/24/1917 - 07/08/2012  :'(

4Cammer

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 01:54:21 pm »
About 5 minutes from Fox Valley Mall....

Offline Damfino

• Sneaky, Evil, Magnificent Bastard of a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Look at the grouse! NYUK,NYUK,NYUK!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 01:58:05 pm »

Oh Yeah, spent many days delivering to and around that mall!!
Your Message Here!
You can still call me 'Schmitty'

1976 CB 750
2014 CB 1100DLX
2015 Harley Davidson Freewheeler

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
Charles Manson

You've got to watch your back in the SSDB, this is where the clever guys get bored with bike talk and make poo jokes.
I like my women a little big. Natural. Now, they shave this and wax that. It's not right. I love natural women. Big women. This trend in women has to go. Bulomia, anorexia. That's just wrong. You know what will cure that? My special sticky buns. One lick of my sticky buns and your appetite will come right back. ~ RIP Mr. Borgnine  01/24/1917 - 07/08/2012  :'(