Author Topic: Ghost Hunting  (Read 679 times)

Offline boatsdickson

• Hot Shot
  • 1978 836 K8
Ghost Hunting
« on: March 19, 2011, 04:41:12 am »

Welcome to the Pythian Castle in Springfield MO. This is where my wife and I will be staying the night tonight with an organization called Paranormal Task Force.

www.pythiancastle.com
www.paranormaltaskforce.com/Pythian.html

Ive lived in Missery all my life and never heard of this place but after booking our reservations we took a drive there to give it a look over and take a few pics. Very nice and very expansive, just from the outer walls. Looking forward to it.

Im not a professional ghost hunter or a career occultist by any means, but this is definitely right up my alley. Ive always enjoyed the greyer side of life, and afterlife, and have always felt like my internal 'feelers' lead my mind to the hidden life and energies. And them to me as well. We're not taking equipment of our own just a few flashlights, maybe a camcorder, and an open mind. Hope to report back with a few items tomorrow.

Too cool.... on a different note.... I hear the thunder rumbling out my window as I prepare this topic....kinda foreboding

Boats  8)
"No. We're all our own prisons, we are each all our own wardens and we do our own time. I can't judge anyone else. What other people do is not really my affair unless they approach me with it. Prison's in your mind. Can't you see I'm free"?  Testimonial of Charles Manson

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
Re: Ghost Hunting
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 05:22:16 am »
That looks pretty cool Boats, I've been watching "Ghost Hunters" and all the other ghost shows on cable for the last year or so, and as much as I enjoy watching them, they're all pretty lame.

You know, the folks who live in the house that they're investigating report "full body apparitions" and being pushed around, scratched, kicked, bitten etc, they're at the end of their rope, they can't live in their houses anymore for fear they'll go mad or worse, so the ghost hunters come in, don't see sheit, and manage to record a faint voice possibly saying "Get out", or maybe it's "Eat at Joes", and knocking noises, that might just be an old house settling at the end of a warm day.

I'm expecting big things from your investigation Boat, especially if you're a bit "sensitive". I want to see footage of folks floating around a foot off the ground, spectres walking thru walls, Vampires, Werewolves, the whole paranormal nine yards, have fun! Cheers, Terry. ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline Duke McDukiedook

• Space Force 6 Star General
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Wish? Did somebody say wish?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 07:49:13 am »
I ain't afraid of no ghost...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0SeGAi3II8
"Well, Mr. Carpetbagger. We got somethin' in this territory called the Missouri boat ride."   Josey Wales

"It's Baltimore, gentlemen. The gods will not save you." Ervin Burrell

CB750 K3 crat | (2) 1986 VFR750F

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 03:26:40 pm »
Ha ha, very good! Anyone heard from Boats? I hope he hasn't been scared to death! ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline boatsdickson

• Hot Shot
  • 1978 836 K8
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 05:16:30 pm »
Im here now. Introductions and tour begin soon and it will end at 4 am.  8)
"No. We're all our own prisons, we are each all our own wardens and we do our own time. I can't judge anyone else. What other people do is not really my affair unless they approach me with it. Prison's in your mind. Can't you see I'm free"?  Testimonial of Charles Manson

Offline boatsdickson

• Hot Shot
  • 1978 836 K8
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 01:28:11 pm »
Well it was pretty cool last nite. A little overcrowded but still cool. The turn out was 45 people, so we did 15 people per floor for an hour each, then at midnite it was a free-for-all. Wherever you wanted and whatever you desired. Found it very hard to isolate myself or myself and the sweetie and allow the feelings and connections to be had. Bootsteps on creaky floors are hard to tune out with strangers walking around.

Mostly orb energy and dust in the air were captured on the digital camera. Kinda small time I know. Havent looked at the nightshots on the camcorder or listened to the dvr yet. Found myself out in the shop doin a mothers rub on the forks for most of the day instead.

Heres a shot I thought was cool because it has the classic 'orb' - dust on the lens, combined with a blue energy ball to the right off it. The dust particle can typically be seen through as in this case but the stronger the energy, the denser and brighter it will be. Neat that they were both in the same frame. I resized it but thats a table leg showing through the left sphere.

In the childrens dorm according to the records, there is a child who still resides there who communicates with his favorite pasttime of playing ball, and mainly with women. So I had my victim sit and play with a ball for a time while she worked a digital voice recorder. Like I said, Ive yet to check the playback. I had a emf reader on the bench a few feet from her and would snap a shot as the intensity of the meter came up. There was a calming feeling of playfullness and gidyness in this room for her and other women present.

I had the most fun upstairs in the tallest tower which used to be a library. It was just myself and the wife when we found a moment of silence from the others. The air had a heaviness to it sort of a pressure even though the surrounding conditions werent moist or moldy. I was able to 'talk' to someone in the room who visually wasnt there. My meaning here is - the lights were off, the room was silent, the air was thick and still, I knew how many people were in here, yet I felt the need to calmly speak to what my black vision said was sitting infront of me. As I talked, she would click a picture. Pretty neat.

We left about 2 in the morning. It was so had to find privacy. Ill have to cater the next trip around a smaller group.

We worked an area in the dungeon at one point where they kept the japanese pows, I thought it would have the most angry energy. Oh sun of a #$%* did it, but Terry Im sorry, I had no clue how to get something like that out of its surroundings and all the way to Australia....

Offline Duke McDukiedook

• Space Force 6 Star General
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Wish? Did somebody say wish?
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 04:35:55 pm »
Nice orb shots, especially the last one (not the one with the bloody zombie chick).
"Well, Mr. Carpetbagger. We got somethin' in this territory called the Missouri boat ride."   Josey Wales

"It's Baltimore, gentlemen. The gods will not save you." Ervin Burrell

CB750 K3 crat | (2) 1986 VFR750F