Author Topic: 73' CB750 complete rebuild, DONE! just in time to be moving to KODIAK ALASKA!!!  (Read 34926 times)

Offline goldarrow

• one day, i'll be an
  • Old Timer
Very nice bike, all that hard work paid off.  Do you still have the stock seat may be I can buy off you?
Life Is Full Of Challenges - And My Backyard Is Full Of SOHC4's

CB550 K0
CB750 K0, K2, K23 JDM, K45, K5
And the little ones z50r, xr50r, st90

750k5 http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=114817.0

Offline Stev-o

• Ain't no
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Central Texas
The before & after pics look fantastic. You should be very proud!

+1. That's quite a transformation. Good luck on the BOTM.....
'74 "Big Bang" Honda 750K [836].....'76 Honda 550F.....K3 Park Racer!......and a Bomber!............plus plus plus.........

Offline USCG_C130

• Enthusiast
Thank you all for the kind words I am very proud of it and @ goldarrow sorry someone already bought the seat I do have some parts s if you need anytbing else, I will try to update .y sales thread this week

Offline Jerry Rxman Griffin aka MuthaF'er

• This MuthaF'er is getting to be a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Bought her new 4/75
i wont be leaving florida until may/june but i plan on doing the drive all the way to homer and then catch the ferry from there to kodiak, most people drive to washington and then take a ferry from there but hell when will i ever get paid to drive from florida to AK heres the rough plan i have although after seattle i am going to back track to Banff and do the Banff to Jasper drive too.

@David B thanks for the recommendation on the Suzuki, i will look in to those, and also ill try to remember the pizza place in homer for when i get there. yea the coast guard has a real love hate relationship, especially in Alaska we do save many many live but also have to write alot of tickets to fishermen, but for the most part you are right they love seeing us flying out there.

Looks like you'll be within 1 mile of my place off I-25 in Colorado Springs. I have extra room for an overnight if you'd like. Plenty of military here too in case you need to do the PX etc.

After looking at the route a second time I realized I have RIDDEN damn near all of that! Good routing.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 11:07:42 pm by Jerry Rxman Griffin aka MuthaF'er »
As of today 3/13/2012 my original owner 75 CB750F has made it through 3 wives, er EX-wives. Free at last.  ;-)