Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1386857 times)

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
By the time she reaches that age, she'll have ears as long as a hare's from all the use of her "love handles".
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
And a hole as big as a horses collar.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline SOHC4 Cafe Racer Fan

• Speak up, Whipper-Snapper! I'm a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • SOHC/4 Member #1235
My eyes!!! My eyes are scarred!!!
1975 CB550K1 "Blue" Stockish Restomod (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=135005.0)
1975 CB550F1 frame/CB650 engine hybrid "The Hot Mess" (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,150220.0.html)
2008 Triumph Thruxton (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,190956.0.html)
2014 MV Agusta Brutale Dragster 800
2015 Yamaha FZ-09 (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,186861.0.html)

"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them — but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one.... Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba." Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature, Cycle World, March 1995.  (http://www.latexnet.org/~csmith/sausage.html and https://magazine.cycleworld.com/article/1995/3/1/song-of-the-sausage-creature)

Sold/Emeritus
1973 CB750K2 "Bionic Mongrel" (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132734.0) - Sold
1977 CB750K7 "Nine Lives" Restomod (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=50490.0) - Sold
2005 RVT1000RR RC51-SP2 "El Diablo" - Sold
2016+ Triumph Thruxton 1200 R (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,170198.0.html) - Sold

Offline Bailgang

• Scott
  • Old Timer
  • Indiana
Running out of gas pisses me off. I was out riding around today on my 750 with my youngest son and his cbr600 and while we were cruising through West Lafayette, IN  my 750 all of a sudden went blah and died after taking off from an intersection. I had enough momentum to coast to the next street so I could pull over and was kind of freaked out as to what happened. The trip OD only showed 88 miles and normally I can get 100+ miles before switching to reserve but it fired back up after switching to reserve and then hit the next gas station. Don't understand the rotten fuel mileage but we were screwing around a bit up to that point so maybe that's where my fuel went. :)
Scott

71 cb350 twin
77 cb750 F2
83 gl1100 Interstate

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
We had our first close to home bushfire today.
I was doing a bit of work in the vege garden with a few nice cold beers and some rock 'n roll tickin' over on the radio in the Toyota when the sky started filling with smoke and a waft of that familiar smell.

So I jumped in the Toyota and flew across the road to see if anyone needed some help.
Then I saw this sheila staggering up the path through the bush with a bucket of water.
Suggesting that it would be a good idea to call the Firies, she strongly protested and assured me that a bucket of water and a hose would suffice.

Inquisitively, I asked her how the fire started.
She reckoned that she was having a bottle of wine with her partner, and all of a sudden, this bloody big fire started all by itself.

So I told her that you have to watch out for that wine because some really fcuken weird #$%* happens sometimes when you drink that stuff.

Anyway, the fire began to blow through the bush big time and by then, the Firies had rocked up and launched a H2O assault on it.

Thumbs up to the Firies and a Wooly dog up the fcuken dickhead sheila and her wine drinking partners arse.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline faux fiddy

• Just becaus I'm the second post on the pissed off thread doesn't mean I'm an
  • Old Timer
  • bike in a box
Grandma Monica  ;D

That dude look like a lady.
^^^^^^^/l^^^^^^^^^^^^^^/l^^^
. . ______/ l_________________/  l
<'  '  '   '  o .  . . . . . . .................(
 ' VVVVV'   ')))))____>-''''''''''''''''''\  l
' . vvvv_   -              -                 \/

Offline faux fiddy

• Old Timer
  • bike in a box
If this isn't pissing now it will be tomorrow or in one hour and for the next 48 hours.

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/southplains_loop.php

Roads are impassible, and biking in it is painful. That pisses me off.

Offline spotty

• Master
  • cb750....for when a Vmax is just too much bike
    • spottys world of vmaxes and great danes
Grandma Monica  ;D

thats no lady, thats the president of our bike club, bit more dressed up than usual though
i blame Terry

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
Grandma Monica  ;D

A bit of Lippy and some Eye Shadow and it could be anyones guess.
The beer guts is a dead giveaway though.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline faux fiddy

• Old Timer
  • bike in a box
Grandma Monica  ;D

+1 That was what I was thinkin.'  It's quite barrel shaped, I'd guess it to be   a five-cases-a-week-for-forty-years beer gut.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
Grandma Monica  ;D

+1 That was what I was thinkin.'  It's quite barrel shaped, I'd guess it to be   a five-cases-a-week-for-forty-years beer gut.
What pisses me off is that over the years, I've spent a truck load of money in the hope of getting a gut like that.

And I'm still as skinny as a match stick with all of the wood chipped off.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
I was doing a bit of work in the vege garden with a few nice cold beers and some rock 'n roll tickin' over on the radio in the Toyota when the sky started filling with smoke and a waft of that familiar smell.

So I jumped in the Toyota and flew across the road to see if anyone needed some help.
Then I saw this sheila staggering up the path through the bush with a bucket of water.
Suggesting that it would be a good idea to call the Firies, she strongly protested and assured me that a bucket of water and a hose would suffice.

She reckoned that she was having a bottle of wine with her partner, and all of a sudden, this bloody big fire started all by itself.

So I told her that you have to watch out for that wine because some really fcuken weird #$%* happens sometimes when you drink that stuff.

Anyway, the fire began to blow through the bush big time and by then, the Firies had rocked up and launched a H2O assault on it.

Thumbs up to the Firies and a Wooly dog up the fcuken dickhead sheila and her wine drinking partners arse.  ;D

Well if it was Victoria Mick, I'd suspect the CFA Firies. CFA (Country Fire Authority) also apparently stands for "Current and Future Arsonists", and their motto is, "We light 'em, then we fight 'em".

We've also got another mob called the DSE (Department of Sustainability and Environment) which is apparently also full of fire bugs, and their alternative name is the "Department of Scorched Earth".

Many of our bushfires are started by off duty CFA and DSE members who are excited by bushfires and light them, then raise the alarm so they can go put 'em out again. As much as I'd like to applaud the (unpaid) work of our volunteers, it's no wonder our professional fire fighters (MFB) give them a wide berth............ ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

• Really Old Timer ...
Politicians piss me off enough, but seeing [corrupt union]  AFSCME for Hillary shirts in the last election really pissed me off. They gave her $60 MILLION  after it was clear that she could not win in 2008.  They claim the Clinton Foundation  received $0 from international donors, but facts point to a   number that is  actually over $10 million.

If she gets elected she'll be  a lot better pissing people off globally, so get ready to be exponentially more pissed, Tez.

Yeah mate, the worse thing about US politicians, as opposed to Aussie politicians, is that while our pollies are the most incompetent politicians that God ever shovelled guts into, yours are just the biggest crooks.

Hillary is a monster, and she and Bill should've gone to jail over Whitewater, but I was watching a show the other day that said that George W's grandfather helped fund Hitler's rise to power, and remained the front man for the German Nazi government in the US, right up until their demise in 1945.

While Aussie politics just pisses me off, US politics absolutely fascinates me. The old adage, "Absolute power corrupts, absolutely" has never been so close to the truth as it is now................... ;D   
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer

Well if it was Victoria Mick, I'd suspect the CFA Firies. CFA (Country Fire Authority) also apparently stands for "Current and Future Arsonists", and their motto is, "We light 'em, then we fight 'em".

We've also got another mob called the DSE (Department of Sustainability and Environment) which is apparently also full of fire bugs, and their alternative name is the "Department of Scorched Earth".

Many of our bushfires are started by off duty CFA and DSE members who are excited by bushfires and light them, then raise the alarm so they can go put 'em out again. As much as I'd like to applaud the (unpaid) work of our volunteers, it's no wonder our professional fire fighters (MFB) give them a wide berth............ ;D
Terry, I reckon that this sheila falls into the "Current and Future Arsonists" category without a doubt.
Dirty fire lighting rats that tell fcuken fibs piss me off.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
Did I mention that moving house pisses me off.... >:(
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
It's no fun Pete, that's for bloody sure.
I've been in the same joint for about 25 years now and that's just how it's gonna stay.

The next move will be when they pick me up out of my favourite beer drinking chair and chuck me into a Pine Box.
Even then I'm gonna be kickin' and screamin' about being disturbed.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
Yeh but we all know you're already disturbed. ... ;D
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
Yeh but we all know you're already disturbed. ... ;D
Why, thankyou mate.
But I wouldn't have it any other way.   ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline 74cb750

• Old Timer
    • old japanese parts and bikes
Politicians piss me off enough, but seeing [corrupt union]  AFSCME for Hillary shirts in the last election really pissed me off. They gave her $60 MILLION  after it was clear that she could not win in 2008.  They claim the Clinton Foundation  received $0 from international donors, but facts point to a   number that is  actually over $10 million.

If she gets elected she'll be  a lot better pissing people off globally, so get ready to be exponentially more pissed, Tez.

Yeah mate, the worse thing about US politicians, as opposed to Aussie politicians, is that while our pollies are the most incompetent politicians that God ever shovelled guts into, yours are just the biggest crooks.

Hillary is a monster, and she and Bill should've gone to jail over Whitewater, but I was watching a show the other day that said that George W's grandfather helped fund Hitler's rise to power, and remained the front man for the German Nazi government in the US, right up until their demise in 1945.

While Aussie politics just pisses me off, US politics absolutely fascinates me. The old adage, "Absolute power corrupts, absolutely" has never been so close to the truth as it is now................... ;D   

The reason we have millionaires running for president is because we as voters trust people who show us that if they  can make money they must be good for the country. Right?.......on further reflection....
Laugh at least once a day.
Life  $ucks, then you die.
You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.
God forces us to live with  non-believers to test our resolve.

Offline Bailgang

• Scott
  • Old Timer
  • Indiana
I don't know how many of you keep up with F1 racing but after watching the Monaco GP yesterday I'm really glad I'm not in the shoes of the person on the Mercedes team that made the call for Lewis Hamilton to pit during that late yellow and then try to explain to Lewis afterwards why they thought it was a good idea. That would no doubt be an interesting conversation to listen in on because Hamilton was not happy at all after the race.  :o
Scott

71 cb350 twin
77 cb750 F2
83 gl1100 Interstate

Offline calj737

• Really Old Timer ...
  • I refuse...
Second time this season a late pit stop has cost him the flag. Strategy remains critical in their sport, and when it goes wrong, it's gotta piss someone off!
'74 550 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=126401.0
'73 500 Build http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=132935.0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of it's victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

• Really Old Timer ...
I don't like Lewis Hamilton, (or Vettel) so I don't give a schidt personally. ;D

What pisses me off today is eBay's incompetence. I bought a couple of parts for my Subaru yesterday, and I asked the seller for a total for two items. Somehow eBay messed it up and told me that I'd committed to buy two of each item, so I contacted the seller and asked him to cancel the order for the two unwanted items.

The seller was very nice and cancelled the order for the two unwanted items and invoiced me just for the two that I wanted, but when I went to pay for it, eBay still wanted me to pay for the cancelled items? Fcuking diickheads, they even sent me an email to say that the seller had cancelled the other two items, so they should have removed those items from their checkout page, but they haven't.

I tried to contact them, but their email contact system only allows certain specific phrases to be used, none of which matches my dilemma, so I think I'll just contact the seller and buy them outside of eBay, and eBay can get Fcuked! ;D

Offline petercb750

• Master
I think Lewis Hamilton is a knob. In fact, despite my interest in bikes, cars, racing, and my job revolving around all things motoring, in general F1 does little for me. I find it spectacularly boring.
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
Yeah you're right Pete, I prefer V8 Supercars, but I do enjoy the spectacle of F1, and I enjoyed going to the GP all those years ago with my son when he got free tickets, I especially enjoyed the KISS concert afterwards, which was brilliant. It's a pity that the organisers have stopped bringing out a world class musical act for the after-race concert, that brought a lot more people in to see the race, not those poncy diickheads like Hamilton and Vettel.

Ooher, and I'm pissed off today with tiny little bugs crawling across my freshly undercoated Ford Exploder fender. (not my car Pete, my son's) I bought a good used fender to replace his slightly mangled one (they're aluminium, amazing!) and bought some primer, and apart from where the two bugs crawled across the fresh primer, it came out magnificent. It's a beautiful sunny day so I'm waiting for it to warm up a tad so I can rub it back with some 800 grit then hit it with the blue base coat and then clear it, hopefully there'll be no more bugs using it for a landing strip!

Hey Pete, I've gotta get my latest Subaru insured, when are you back at work? Cheers, Terry. ;D

Offline Bailgang

• Scott
  • Old Timer
  • Indiana
I like F1 simply because that's where the technology is and I'm always interested in the out of the box thinking F1 engineers come up with although the turbo V6 engines today have too much of a drone to them The was a time many moons ago when our Indy cars were comparable but that was a long time ago and it's never been the same since Indy and CART split. I'll admit F1 drivers have issues with their egos but I love the cars.

Well anyhow my kid left me the keys to his rocket of a Subaru WRX for the week so he can use my truck to move, you'd think the kid would've learned by now since he once made the mistake of leaving the keys to his cbr600 once before (yeehaa!!) Come to think of it though the last time I gave him the keys to my truck he got the thing stuck axle deep in mud. that would piss me off if he did that again.
Scott

71 cb350 twin
77 cb750 F2
83 gl1100 Interstate