Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 1384561 times)

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #8400 on: July 31, 2015, 09:14:03 pm »
Well it's all good, I did a youtube search and the first thing to pop up was a guy in the US who had exactly the same thing happen to his Subaru, the exact same model as mine, how's that for a coincidence?

Anyway, he changed out the lock because the "mechanic" he took it to fcuked the ignition barrel taking the key out, but he discovered a trick with a pin that allows you to get the key out, and even though he didn't elaborate, I worked it out, and the key's out, so I'll take it back and shove it up the key cutting krunt's arse, and get my $12.95 back, and put it towards a new barrel and keys.

It'll mean that I'll need two keys now, but the old barrel is a bit sloppy after 20 years, so no biggie. Cheers, Terry. ;D 
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8401 on: July 31, 2015, 09:38:39 pm »
That's good news mate.
The ol' social media to the rescue again.
Even sometimes if it doesn't show you exactly what to do, at least you can get a bit of a clue on where to begin looking.

But that doesn't mean that there's still not going to be a fire.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline spotty

• Master
  • cb750....for when a Vmax is just too much bike
    • spottys world of vmaxes and great danes
« Reply #8402 on: August 01, 2015, 12:10:02 am »
if theres going to be a fire can someone let me know where and when cos mrs spottys citroen is in need of a new timing belt and having just watched half an hour of youtube instructionals......i can't be arsed, kill it with fire i say. and its only a citroen , its not like anyones going to miss the thing
i blame Terry

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8403 on: August 01, 2015, 12:32:31 am »
I did a brake job on a fcuking Citroen many years ago Spotty.
Usually, I'm reasonably adaptable and resilient to most of lifes hardships but even after all of these years, that fcuking Citroen brake job still gives me nightmares.

Set fire to it mate.
I'll buy the fuel and a carton of piss just to make sure that the jobs right.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8404 on: August 01, 2015, 03:10:49 am »
Well, this morning, the plan was to attack the Postie Bike exhaust that has a few pin holes in it from a previous repair job.
It's been wire welded that did the job although it looked a bit ratty.

So, I armed myself with the Tobin Bronze Rods and a couple of new bottles of E Size Oxy and Acetylene to clean it up.

After setting the regulators, I switched the gas on only to hear the Acet pissing out of the hose.
You bastard.
What the problem was, is that the fcuking hose had ruptured right next to the crimp fitting where it screws onto the hand piece.

Now, I could be mistaken, but I'd bet sh1t to a shilling that a #$%*ing bandicoot or a fcuking bush rat has had a chew on it and fcuked the hose.

By this time I'd lost any enthusiasm to continue.
It was midday and every fcuka that sells gas hoses was closed, which was the nail in the coffin as far as that idea went.

Pissed off by now, I cracked a cold beer and mowed the lawns instead.  ;D

If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8405 on: August 01, 2015, 04:33:19 am »
Yeah, I know your pain Mick, my oxy hoses have perished to the point where I can't be bothered using it any more, and within months of getting new ones, they fcuking fall apart too.

Speaking of burning down houses, my poor mate is in more #$%*e than the early settlers, and it's all about a dirty conniving scrag whore taking advantage of his generosity.

Seriously, he's too fcuking nice, and that's probably why he puts up with me, but when his slut of an ex left with 200k of his money, he started going out with a few old bags, and anyway, long story short, he had an "on again, off again" relationship with a banged out old slapper for a couple of years, and even went in halvies in a house with the dried up old mole, so she had somewhere to live after her ex kicked her wrinkly arse out of the marital home. He didn't live there, and the rumour was that he had to ask her if it was ok to come over and visit, so it's not like they were living together.

Well, they eventually stopped seeing each other, so he suggests that they sell the house and go their own ways (he'd put in 150K and she'd only put in 10K anyway, but he was happy for her to get half so she could buy another property) so she promptly sues him, for half of everything he owns, and his $700K super! (401K for my Seppo pals)

Apparently you only have to be in a relationship with some fcuked out old tart for 3 months here in Victoria and they can consider that a "common law marriage", and as they were going out for two years, bought a house together etc, he's fcuked. He was going to retire at the end of the year, he's got his daughters wedding coming up, and it just stinks that some crazy front-bum can pull the rug out from under him and walk away with probably half a million bucks of someone else's money, where's the justice in that? 

Now through his own hard work he owns a house that's probably worth close to a mil on a good day, his fathers house (probably around 250K) and half of said slutbags house, and now she wants half of everything? Fcuking old mole, if I see that hoary #$%* I'm gonna run her over, even if I have to drag her out in the street to do so! Money grubbing sluts piss me off! It's no wonder there are so many poofters out there................... ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8406 on: August 01, 2015, 05:16:04 am »
Yeah mate, the ol' hairy lasso has got a way of cleaning out a blokes bank account.
When I went through the BS many years ago, the exes mouth piece tried it on to confiscate all of my Honda 4s.
Well, then it was time to dig in.
I spent a whole night in the shed dismantling every nut and bolt on every motorbike and by that time, the sun was starting to come up in the morning.

Then the fcukas sent me a letter to ask if the bikes had been valued and ready for sale.

So politely, I replied that if you want 'em, come and get 'em.
But be warned, that if you do, you'll have to kill me and one or two of you fcukas will be going down before I do.

Funny thing, I took the fcukas to trial after I'd had a gutfull and the ol' beak swayed in my favour and the bikes stayed.
What pissed me off was that I had to put the bastards back together and write out a fcuking big cheque for the other goodies.

Hairy lassos and family court solicitors piss me off.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Online vfourfreak

• Do you think that's wise
  • Master
« Reply #8407 on: August 01, 2015, 09:37:31 am »
A bit of a follow up to my incandescent rant over that NY Times scribbler last month, writing cold heartedly about the tragedy that befell the Irish students in Berkeley. A nice piece of journalism by the IRISH times (a real newspaer) casts more light on the events of the evening, and the develpoments since.

The generosity and kindness shown on both sides of the Atlantic to the families is truly impressive. It would be a man with a heart of stone that is not moved by this story.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/life-after-berkeley-the-road-to-recovery-is-far-from-straight-1.2303604

So I am not pissed off today. Sorry.

Kev

Online vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #8408 on: August 01, 2015, 09:44:51 am »

Good one Mick !

As I was going through similar sh1t several years ago, my barrister told me an apparently true story of a colleague of his who is blind and has a guide dog. This brief apparently arrived into the law library one day and some crusty old bugger shouts "What's that dog doing in here ?"  Quick as a flash someone else calls out "Family law !". Some things are the same the world over.

Especially hairy lasoos.

Kev 

Online vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #8409 on: August 01, 2015, 10:28:13 am »
if theres going to be a fire can someone let me know where and when cos mrs spottys citroen is in need of a new timing belt and having just watched half an hour of youtube instructionals......i can't be arsed, kill it with fire i say. and its only a citroen , its not like anyones going to miss the thing

If anyone needs kindling to get this conflagration going, I'll willingly offer up my wretched Peugeot. It's days are numbered. I have my eye on a tasty Audi cabriolet. Ahh driving in the south of France, in a German car, with the wind in my hair.

Well two out of three ain't bad.

Kev

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8410 on: August 01, 2015, 05:43:12 pm »
Jesus Kev, don't they have any decent cars in fcuking France? Those poor garlic munchers can't win a fcuking war, and the Germans are still torturing them with Euro Trash schidtbox cars with the same lifespan as a disposable lighter?

Merc's, BMW's, Audi's, any fcuking thing French, Saab's, Volvo's, Fiats, they're all crap! Thinking about all those horrible European piles, it's no wonder motorcycles are so popular in Europa! Rant over.......... ;D

Offline trueblue

• A person who has had many interesting experiences, some of which are true, is known as an
  • Old Timer
« Reply #8411 on: August 02, 2015, 02:06:04 am »
Yeah mate, the ol' hairy lasso has got a way of cleaning out a blokes bank account.
When I went through the BS many years ago, the exes mouth piece tried it on to confiscate all of my Honda 4s.
Well, then it was time to dig in.
I spent a whole night in the shed dismantling every nut and bolt on every motorbike and by that time, the sun was starting to come up in the morning.

Then the fcukas sent me a letter to ask if the bikes had been valued and ready for sale.

So politely, I replied that if you want 'em, come and get 'em.
But be warned, that if you do, you'll have to kill me and one or two of you fcukas will be going down before I do.

Funny thing, I took the fcukas to trial after I'd had a gutfull and the ol' beak swayed in my favour and the bikes stayed.
What pissed me off was that I had to put the bastards back together and write out a fcuking big cheque for the other goodies.

I had a similar thing a few years ago, the silly scrag of an ex told me she was going to go to the solicitors to get half of everything.  I was fuming and went home and sunk a few cold ones, while doing so I eyed the circular saw on the shelf in the shed and had a lightbulb moment.  I then sawed the kitchen table and six chairs straight down the middle, then went and dumped them on her front verandah.  I had just made it back home when she was on the blower and up my ribs.  I simply pointed out that she had asked for half of everything and I was simply starting to divide up her half.  She then decided she didn't want half of everything. ;D In a way I was lucky as I had #$%* all money and little super for her to take. 

On a different subject I'm pissed off I have to go back to work tomorrow, I have just spent the last 3 days at the Bunya Mountains, which was great, but spoiled a bit after having done 3 night shifts last week and feeling jet lagged for most of the weekend.  Now having to go to work for two days in a row feels a bit much ;D.
1979 CB650Z
Nothing can be idiot proofed, the world keeps producing better idiots.
Electronic Guages for your SOHC 4

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8412 on: August 02, 2015, 02:47:26 am »
You'll be right Andrew, take your night stick to a few pedo's mate, that should cheer you up? ;D

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8413 on: August 02, 2015, 03:03:39 am »
The ol' mate went through the property settlement and gave his ex the house and they agreed that he'd just grab his personal stuff and bugger off.
That was a good deal for the ol' hairy lasoo and she was an ugly fcuka anyway with t1ts that went all the way down to her belly button.

So the ol' mate goes around to get his stuff outa the house and his ex had locked the joint up and wouldnt let him in.

Not to be outdone, the ol' mate jumped back in his ute and went and grabbed his chainsaw,  then returned and cut the fcuking front door off of the house.

It was one of those flash solid timber French doors and it was fcuked by the time he'd gained entry.
His ex was pissed off about the door getting the chop but the ol' mate got his gear out.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Online vfourfreak

• Master
« Reply #8414 on: August 02, 2015, 03:09:14 am »
Anyone got a happy separation story ?

Kev

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8415 on: August 02, 2015, 03:12:55 am »
I don't agree with all that chopping stuff up, I suppose it's fair enough, but to me, lowering your own standards to match theirs just doesn't cut it.

I do vaguely remember reading a story though, about some bloke who shoved frozen prawns in the hollow curtain rods all through the marital home before handing it over to his ex.

She couldn't live with the stench, and after replacing the carpets and even repainting the place gave up and put it up for auction, but because of the horrible pong, it went for not a whole lot, and her ex bought it. When she moved out, she took the curtains, and the rods......... ;D 

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8416 on: August 02, 2015, 03:25:37 am »
Kev, I reckon that most are all happy separation stories.
That's how I look at it.
A few and probably more than a few take a grudge to the grave but that's
fcucked and what it means to me is that the ol' hairy lasoo has got one onya.

So I reckon fcuk 'em and carry on regardless.
It that pisses 'em off, that's just tough t1tties.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8417 on: August 02, 2015, 03:26:20 am »
Anyone got a happy separation story ?

Kev

Yeh.....I was happy when my mrs left! B1tch of a thing.
Got married in '91 at 36yo, 11mths later she left. So I'm 60 now and have never celebrated a wedding anniversary, haha. Although I've been with current anchor since '93, so as good as married.
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #8418 on: August 02, 2015, 03:32:38 am »
I must be doing something wrong, I started going out with my missus when I was 19 and she was 17, and married her when I was 21, and now I'm 55 and we're still together. Fark, I've been with her for 36 years! She is one lucky bugger, that's for sure..... ;D

Offline petercb750

• Master
« Reply #8419 on: August 02, 2015, 03:38:42 am »
She is one lucky bugger, that's for sure..... ;D

Which I'm sure you keep reminding her of..... ;D
1972 750/4 K2 (his), 1976 400/4 (hers)
1982 CB1100RC (ours)

Offline mick7504

• Old Timer
« Reply #8420 on: August 02, 2015, 03:56:37 am »
The 'ol mate has been with his missus for well over 30 years now and he reckons that it's a long time to have the same root.

When I got married back in '93, I think that it cost someting like about 5 grand which included a piss up and a stay at the Hilton Hotel for the night.
When I decided to step aside, it cost something like about 500 grand, but they reckon that's got something to do with inflation.

Inflation pisses me off.  ;D
If I was you
I'd be worried about me.

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
« Reply #8421 on: August 02, 2015, 05:03:33 am »
Yes because it's alway in the wrong spot now if you could inflate your dick that would be useful not this other #$%*
Bill the demon.

Offline krusty

• Expert
  • There's no such thing as a garage that's too big
« Reply #8422 on: August 02, 2015, 03:44:06 pm »
I must be doing something wrong, I started going out with my missus when I was 19 and she was 17, and married her when I was 21, and now I'm 55 and we're still together. Fark, I've been with her for 36 years! She is one lucky bugger, that's for sure..... ;D

Met my missus in 1968, we were both 19. Did nasho 1969/71 and we married in 71. Still together. When we met I was a lowly bank teller and she was a high school math teacher. A few of my mates in the bank married teachers because we saw what they got paid compared to us. Bank pay pissed us off but the health care and cheap home loans balanced it out, a little.
Honda
1976 CB750F1
1978 CB750F2
1972 CB350F
1961 C100 Cub
1962 C100 Cub
1959 C76
1963 C92
1964 C95
Suzuki
1963 M15D 50cc
1961 250TA Colleda
1961 250TA Colleda x 2 primed ready for paint and assembly
Yamaha
1977 DT175E x 2
1978 DT125E
1979 DT125F
1976 DT250E
1978 DT250G
1984 FJ1100
1990 FJ1200

Offline Stev-o

• Ain't no
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Central Texas
« Reply #8423 on: August 02, 2015, 08:21:43 pm »
I'm pissed off. I'm normally a pretty happy guy and don't come in here very often but I am pissed off!

So I bought a basket case H2.  Took the cylinders to the machine shop for boring about two weeks ago. 
We measured the bores, picked out Wiseco piston kits and thought I will be all set. 

Called the guy and he's headed to Sturgis! So my motor just sits while he's in Sturgis getting drunk every night. I'm pissed!
'74 "Big Bang" Honda 750K [836].....'76 Honda 550F.....K3 Park Racer!......and a Bomber!............plus plus plus.........

Offline demon78

• Old Timer
  • After work to the "Wets"
« Reply #8424 on: August 03, 2015, 03:02:09 am »
Don't blame you.
Bll the demon.