Author Topic: Bummer bad #1 bore on CB750 K0 engine. Need recommendations.  (Read 4138 times)

Offline rbirkhan

• Enthusiast
Re: Bummer bad #1 bore on CB750 K0 engine. Need recommendations.
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 06:19:42 pm »
I would get working on finding the damn shop manual.   ::) Then get Gary the new pistons so he can start boring and honing  and find out when the  heads will be started  :-\ make sure gary is doing the work be real specific >:(.   Throw in the case of beer (woodchuck ale ;)) and get them on it.  I didnt feel any play in the existing wrist pins or rod bearings I would run what ya brung. Still think the rubber should be replaced ???.  Also get the bushings removed for powder coating. Last thing you want is lots of shiny painted parts (Tank frame swing arm side covers etc) and no complete rebuilt bored honed ported tuned beadblasted polished painted engine to install.  I have my heads half done 4 valves ground into the new seats its looking good should breathe better and seal up like a ducks ass. It will be interesting if we build the rat bike if will it keep up with the sandcast hmmmmm??? That we shall see.