Author Topic: 24 Rides in 2024, Frank's New Years resolution that we can all enjoy.  (Read 45700 times)

Kelly E and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline RAFster122s

• I feel like a really really
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • SOHC4 member # 2605
Re: 24 Rides in 2024, Frank's New Years resolution that we can all enjoy.
« Reply #1100 on: July 07, 2024, 01:51:42 pm »
Kevlar lined jeans would protect against abrasion but not do anything about hard objects were you to take a slide and being dual layered they would be a bit darker than regular jeans. But leather would be better overall in winter if they fit correctly.
Let's hope and pray you do not ever need to find out how well your gear works.
Spend your money on good safety gear and save your money on things which are not designed for safety sake.
David- back in the desert SW!

Offline lash

• Hot Shot
« Reply #1101 on: July 07, 2024, 04:28:47 pm »
Went for breakfast with the boys in Moorefield and then another car show in Listowel. 195km for #62. Again my phone is not sharing pictures with this iPad.

Terry, that rocket is one nice bike! I would really like to try one out but you don’t see very many around here. Don’t know why. Makes my Goldwing look like a scooter!
Analog mind in a digital world..

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #1102 on: July 07, 2024, 04:31:45 pm »
I’ve got kevlar jeans as well as leathers David, but while they might save your butt they’re pretty much destroyed in a slide as they’re just denim jeans with kevlar inserts. I don’t like the ones I bought as they’re a “modern” cut with a low waist, which I think is dumb, I’d rather be “Harry High Pants” than have half my butt hanging out, as is the current fashion amongst the hipsters who buy them.

My leather jeans are great, I had them tailor made many years ago and are copies of Levi’s in leather, but have no padding on the hips or knees, but still better than jeans, and if I’m able to ride the bike after a slide they won’t be shredded like my kevlar jeans, with all my bits hanging out where there’s no kevlar. I’ve also got some really nice perforated leather bike pants with CE armour that Alan recommended, but they’re meant for warm weather.

If I could find some motorcycle specific heated gloves I’d buy them, but I’m happy with the ones I have, even if they’re not going to do much to protect me if I come off. ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #1103 on: July 07, 2024, 04:43:51 pm »
Went for breakfast with the boys in Moorefield and then another car show in Listowel. 195km for #62. Again my phone is not sharing pictures with this iPad.

Terry, that rocket is one nice bike! I would really like to try one out but you don’t see very many around here. Don’t know why. Makes my Goldwing look like a scooter!

Thanks mate, it’s a beast. They are typical British engineered bikes though with lots of issues and Triumph  don’t like issuing recalls so there are a lot of disgruntled ex-Rocket III owners out there who will never buy another one.

My output shaft bearing exploded when the bike was only 4 years old and Triumph took 2 months to fix it then charged me $2290 because it was out of warranty, but to be fair, nothing’s gone wrong with it since. I only bought it because my brother bought it and was overwhelmed with the weight and power so parked it with only 12 miles on the odometer until he needed some money and offered it to me for half of the new price.

I love the enormous power but would never have bought one otherwise. I’m only keeping it in his memory, but it has grown on me over the years. ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline budman

• 1914X
  • Expert
    • LeCompte Electric Bass
« Reply #1104 on: July 07, 2024, 07:37:41 pm »
Ride #29, 376 miles.

So about 10 minutes after I posted yesterday afternoon about the weather guessers changing the forecast from rain to no rain, I started hearing thunder and we got a pretty good soaking.  The benefit was cooler temps again this morning and no rain in the forecast for today.  I got up early, hoping to be on the road by 7:00, but it was super foggy from yesterday's rain.  By 7:45 it had cleared out.  I was on the road just before 8:00.  Big day planned.  Similar to Terry, today's date is a day to memorialize a couple of personal events.  Glad to be able to do that on two wheels.

I left the house with 14,999 miles on the Scout's odometer, headed for Brackettville, TX.  I had never been this far southwest of the Hill Country before, plus I just discovered on Google Maps a route called the "Three Brothers".  I was panning around the other day, looking at roads and saw a marker on Google Maps for one of the corners of the Brothers route.  I did some digging on the web and found the complete route.  I've ridden the "Three Sisters" often, most recently on 5/18, which are Highways 335, 336 and 337 with shorter sections of Highways 41 and 55.  Unlike the Sisters, the Brothers roads aren't consecutive...Highways 334, 55 and 674 make up the Brothers, but the route is longer than the Sisters with faster speed limits.

My first stop this morning was on 41.  I stopped at an out of the way country store for a break, to be greeted by a couple of chickens.  When I got off the bike there was a fresh, dead grasshopper on my seat.  Must have hit me and fallen between my legs.  I threw it in front of the black chicken and it inhaled it.  The spotted chick must have thought I had a bag full of those things.  I moved my bike over to some picnic tables and it followed me.  Turns out it was a rooster, making rooster noises.  I was leaning on a picnic table, looking at my phone trying to ignore it, and out of the corner of my eye I saw something move in front of me, thinking it was the rooster.  It was a peacock!  The blue matched my bike.  Had to get a pic.

Having had enough of the birds and some coffee that I had packed, I was back on the road again, headed for Rocksprings.  I passed the northwest corner of the Three Sisters loop where I stopped for a few pics in front of the memorial tree.  Back on 5/18 when I was there the 335 sign was missing.  They had a new one installed.  I always take a pic in front of it when I'm there, so I did the same today.

Back on the road again, I got to Rocksprings and filled up.  I was officially on the Brothers route.  It's a beautiful ride heading south to Campwood, TX.  I've ridden this section of 55 before.  Campwood was the farthest SW I had been before today.  Campwood is the SW corner of the Sisters route, where the Brothers and Sisters overlap.  I carried on south and turned east on 334.  The terrain began to flatten out the closer I got to Brackettville.  It was much more desert like, with a few hills.  Pretty much nothing but ranches the whole way.  The temps were starting to rise too.  I passed through what looked like a mobile Border Patrol Station, but they weren't stopping traffic headed in the direction I was rolling.  I was only about 20 miles from the border, as the crow flies.  I made it to Brackettville.  I don't know the history of the town, but it looks old.  Took a pic of their colorful courthouse and some old, dilapidated buildings.  Not much else there.  I filled up again at their one gas station and peeled off a layer.  Was getting warm.  Took a few swigs of coffee and started my trek north on Hwy 674.  I rode past Alamo Village, but missed it.  This is where John Wayne's 1960 Alamo movie was filmed.  The set is still there and was a tourist attraction for decades.  It's been closed to the public since 2010.  Would have been pretty cool to see.  I did stop at Kickapoo Caverns State Park for a quick break.  I didn't go all the way into the park.  I stopped at a bat cave sight, drank some water and left.  I didn't see the cave.  I need to go back some time and investigate.  The terrain started to get really hilly again.  Beautiful, rugged lands.  Very similar to the Sisters loop at this point.  Stopped for a few pics here and there.

I carried on to Rocksprings again, and completed the full Brothers loop.  The Brothers loop is 138 miles, with the Sisters being 97 or 98 miles.  I had enough gas to get Junction.  I was getting hungry.  There's a popular BBQ joint there I was going to stop at, but it was about 1:30pm and it looked packed.  Instead, I got some cold water and some peanuts at the gas station and headed to the river side park I often stop at in Junction.  I had an apple with me, so that was my lunch.

I zig-zagged my way home and arrived with 15375 miles on the odometer.  Was a great ride.  I'll sleep well tonight.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2024, 07:49:53 pm by budman »
Bud

1973 CB750K3 Chopper
2021 Indian Scout

Offline jgger

• Master
« Reply #1105 on: July 07, 2024, 10:43:20 pm »
Great ride Bud and you packed some miles too. As always nice pictures. I'm ready for another long one, just gotta figure where it will be..
"The SOHC4 uses a computer located about 2-3 ft above the seat.  Those sometimes need additional programming." -stolen from  Two Tired

The difference between an ass kisser and brown noser is merely depth perception.  Stolen from RAFster122s

Offline willbird

• Expert
« Reply #1106 on: July 08, 2024, 05:45:40 am »
Saturday July 6th 2024, #42. Went south to US6 and just followed it East until I hit Bowling Green, OH, then took I75/I475 north to Sylvania, OH, headed west on US20 and wandered around southern MI a bit in an area that I used to help some co workers farm. Amazing how much things can can change in 35 years. 189.7 miles.

Sunday July7th, #43 153 miles.

Headed North towards a place that I just happened upon many years ago following MI 52 north to see where it went.

This small airport was booming back then with people flying gliders, I took a ride in one to 3000 feet and we glided down, amazing experience, what was striking was how quiet it was. The place is a mere shadow of it's former self now.

Saw this on the last turn to the Airport so stopped back and snapped a few pics.

Offline budman

• 1914X
  • Expert
    • LeCompte Electric Bass
« Reply #1107 on: July 08, 2024, 06:26:38 am »
Great ride Bud and you packed some miles too. As always nice pictures. I'm ready for another long one, just gotta figure where it will be..

It was a lot of fun.  For some reason I feel the need to get myself back in shape for long rides.  I'm not going anywhere, so I don't know why.  But you never know.  Plus, the 100-milers just aren't scratching that itch.

I would like to head back in that same direction, but it would probably need to be an overnighter.  I would like to keep riding past Brackettville to Del Rio, and then beyond to see the Pecos River, where it runs into the Rio Grande.  I'll probably have to wait for some cooler temps.
Bud

1973 CB750K3 Chopper
2021 Indian Scout

Offline BallAquatics

• Hot Shot
    • https://vintage.dennisball.us
« Reply #1108 on: July 08, 2024, 06:27:20 am »
Congrats on 24 Terry!

If you're ever in the market for some new jean riding pants I highly recommend Hood Jeans in the UK.  Fully lined with level 3 ghost inserts in all the right places.  Made by a guy and his wife and they will ship world-wide.

I wear an extra-large pair of heavy leather gloves over my electrics.  Not sure if they are any safer, but it makes me feel better.

Very cool about honoring your brother.  I like to think that when I'm out on a country lane and the scent of honeysuckle fill the air my wife is happy to see me out on the bike.  We had a lot of adventures and did lots of miles together.  Boy did that girl like to go fast!
Dennis...  74 CB550  79 CBX  82 Seca Turbo  2011 CBR  2012 NC700X

You will regret the bikes you DIDN'T buy much more than the ones you DID!!!  It's never too late to start a new adventure!

Offline willbird

• Expert
« Reply #1109 on: July 08, 2024, 06:52:51 am »
Ride #24 today, yay! I would have loved to have gotten them all in by last weekend (end of June) but the weather has been horribly cold, and last weekend it was raining, so I've decided that I'm too old and frail (mentally, if not physically, but probably both) to risk riding any bike that I like, in the rain, if I can avoid it.

They're lovely people too, I didn't realise that they were closing at 2 pm, but they didn't push me out, the lady owner waited patiently while I ate my lunch, which was nice. I'll remember to go back a bit earlier next time. Anyway, ride #24 is in the bag, so I can relax now, and just ride when it's nice, and work on my many projects (Kawasaki KZ750 next Spotty?) when the weather is horrid. The vest and gloves really made a difference. ;D

Nice work :-).

Offline PeWe

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Bike almost back to the 70's 2015
« Reply #1110 on: July 08, 2024, 10:05:20 am »
#26  215km. Ca 17-18*C as max.

Weather here is bad, rain or almost rain for last weeks and future.
Where is Global Warming?
Seems to be very local, not here !!!

Finally a longer ride to verify if the K2 has PITA after shock replacement and fork adjustment.

Bike feels very fine! ;D
Good and comfortable handling despite the shocks can be improved with new seals, air containers etc.
Winter job to use the rebuild kit I bought 10 years ago.

Only one shock that keep air inside, ca 2.7 BAR.

215 km on my usual roads for a refuel at Shell Avesta 75-95 km from home.

Tried another road I have not ridden for several years. Bridge rebuild not warned with signs in time, a longer way back home.

No food while riding, took my car for shopping things, stopped at burger king for a triple whopper with all extras. Ate home with Californian red wine.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2024, 11:35:48 pm by PeWe »
CB750 K6-76  970cc (Earlier 1005cc JMR Billet block on the shelf waiting for a comeback)
CB750 K2-75 Parts assembled to a stock K2

Updates of the CB750 K6 -1976
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,180468.msg2092136.html#msg2092136
The billet block build thread
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,49438.msg1863571.html#msg1863571
CB750 K2 -1975  build thread
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,168243.msg1948381.html#msg1948381
K2 engine build thread. For a complete CB750 -75
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,180088.msg2088008.html#msg2088008
Carb jetting, a long story Mikuni TMR32
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,179479.msg2104967.html#msg2104967

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #1111 on: July 08, 2024, 03:17:30 pm »
Congrats on 24 Terry!

If you're ever in the market for some new jean riding pants I highly recommend Hood Jeans in the UK.  Fully lined with level 3 ghost inserts in all the right places.  Made by a guy and his wife and they will ship world-wide.

I wear an extra-large pair of heavy leather gloves over my electrics.  Not sure if they are any safer, but it makes me feel better.

Very cool about honoring your brother.  I like to think that when I'm out on a country lane and the scent of honeysuckle fill the air my wife is happy to see me out on the bike.  We had a lot of adventures and did lots of miles together.  Boy did that girl like to go fast!

Thanks mate, I think he’d be happy that I kept his bike and am keeping it on the road, although he probably thinks I should wash it more often. I’m glad I got #24 in on Sunday as the weather is horrible now, so I can just ride on nice days for the rest of the year. Cold and wet today and not looking great for the weekend, but with luck Spotty and I will get the white BMW running this weekend, and with luck it’ll be good for another ride soon. The “new” engine is an unknown quantity but looked good internally when we dropped the pan (no sludge) and the crankshaft cover. We cleaned and installed the oil/water pump that I’d just rebuilt, but I need to keep an eye on the temp gauge as the thermo fan might be on the way out. Not a huge job to replace it if it’s buggared.

We didn’t go as far as removing the head because a top end gasket set is $500 (AUD, about $350 USD) but if there’s an issue with the top end it’s easy enough to remove the head with the engine in the frame, being that it’s a “flat four”. We took the cam cover off as well and there was no obvious damage so unless the engine has done a million miles, (and it’s been sitting for 20 years so it shouldn’t have) it should be good.

Good info about the jeans, I remembered that I also have some waterproof pants with CE armour that I bought on FB that I can wear on cold days to keep my legs a bit warmer, I’ll give them a try next ride. ;D

Offline lash

• Hot Shot
« Reply #1112 on: July 08, 2024, 04:35:48 pm »
Pics from yesterday. The paint on this truck must have taken forever!
I had my driveway sealed on Saturday so nothing in or out of the garage until Monday.

Today I took the Goldwing down for the fuel pump recall. Done in less than an hour. Rode home and picked up the wife for an ice cream run. Really hot and humid here today. +32c and +36-38c with the humidex. Tomorrow night we are supposed to see the start of several days rain from the leftovers of Hurricane Beryl so it will cool off.
#63 was 242 km.

Offline newday777

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Avatar is my 76 K6 in Colorado w/Cody on back 1980
« Reply #1113 on: July 08, 2024, 04:38:38 pm »
Pics from yesterday. The paint on this truck must have taken forever!
I had my driveway sealed on Saturday so nothing in or out of the garage until Monday.

Today I took the Goldwing down for the fuel pump recall. Done in less than an hour. Rode home and picked up the wife for an ice cream run. Really hot and humid here today. +32c and +36-38c with the humidex. Tomorrow night we are supposed to see the start of several days rain from the leftovers of Hurricane Beryl so it will cool off.
#63 was 242 km.
Is Cotton Candy a Dodge?
Stu
Honda Parts manager in the mid 1970s Nashua Honda
My current rides
1975 K5 Planet Blue my summer ride, it was a friend's bike I worked with at the Honda shop in 76, lots of fun to be on it again
1976 K6 Anteres Red rebuilding project, was originally my brother's that I set up from the crate, it'll breath again soon!
Project 750s, 2 K4, 2 K6, 1 K8
2008 GL1800 my daily ride and cross country runner

Prior bikes....
1972 Suzuki GT380 I had charge of it for a year in 1973 while my friend was deployed and learned to love street riding....
New CB450 K7 after my friend returned...
New CB750 K5 Planet Blue, demise by ex cousin in law at 9,000 miles...
New CB750 K6 Anteres Red, to replace the totaled K5, I sold this K6 at 45k in 1983, I had heavily modified it, many great memories on it and have missed it greatly.....
1983 GL1100A, 1999 GL1500 SE, 1999 GL1500A

Offline lash

• Hot Shot
« Reply #1114 on: July 08, 2024, 04:50:57 pm »
I think so but it left before I could get a good look at it. Probably run into it again at the next show. These car guys seem to have a circuit they go around.
Man, I’m glad I’m not a car guy. The money some of these are worth is way over my pay grade!

Offline newday777

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #1115 on: July 08, 2024, 05:22:00 pm »
Yup way over mine too
Stu
My current rides
1975 K5 Planet Blue my summer ride, it was a friend's bike I worked with at the Honda shop in 76, lots of fun to be on it again
1976 K6 Anteres Red rebuilding project, was originally my brother's that I set up from the crate, it'll breath again soon!

Prior bikes....
1972 Suzuki GT380 I had charge of it for a year in 1973 while my friend was deployed and learned to love street riding....
New CB750 K6 Anteres Red, to replace the totaled K5, I sold this K6 at 45k in 1983, I had heavily modified it, many great memories on it and have missed it greatly.....

Offline newday777

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #1116 on: July 08, 2024, 05:49:00 pm »
Looks like the same body lines and has the same fender accents.
Stu
My current rides

Prior bikes....

Offline Kevin D

• Old Timer
  • SE Michigan
« Reply #1117 on: July 08, 2024, 08:28:07 pm »
Ride #18   Home - Northville - Whitmore Lake - Stockbridge - Chelsea - Dexter - Plymouth - Home
128 miles   75f start    88f finish

I met my pal Jim at Northville substation this morning. He sold his 87 Wing a couple years back and has been without a 2 wheeler until his recent purchase of this new to him lo-mile BMW K1600. Today was his first ride since his trip east to Skyline Drive, Blue Ridge Parkway, Tail of the Dragon. We set off west on Seven mile, on a very nice but more humble itinerary. We caught a glimpse of the horse riders working on their skills at Oaken Shield equestrian. We rode on past the lake, Strawberry lake, Mast rd, North Territorial, Darwin rd on our way to Hell. Jim mentioned he was showing 130 miles to empty so we aimed for a fill up at Stockbridge. The tank is 7 gallons and the fill up was 4 1/2 gallons. We went on to Mount Hope road to Seymour, there was fresh tar on WB Seymour so we went EB heading for lunch at the Coney Island in Chelsea. The kielbasa soup was pretty good, the AC and the ice in my Coke were also nice. Continuing home along Dexter-Chelsea, Huron River drive, Pontiac Trail, and North Territorial there were several time trials. Sadly, the motorcycle that was 50 years younger and twice the size of the CB prevailed. We had another cooling stop in Plymouth before splitting up and heading for home.

I did the refill this morning and my CB yielded 48 mpg chasing the Beemer around. It’s been a while since I have done 8000rpm shifts, I usually hold it back to 6500-7000. It didn’t miss a lick yesterday… it was a loose #4 plug wire that caused the rough running last week.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2024, 07:25:06 am by Kevin D »
71 CB750 K1
104,000 miles
Original Owner
———past———
70 SL100/125/150
70 Candy BlueGreen CB 750 K0
————————————————-
Former Honda parts kid/counter kid/do all
—————————————————————-
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right
Genius is 99% perspiration, 1% inspiration

Offline PeWe

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #1118 on: July 09, 2024, 11:54:31 am »
#27 185km.  20-21*C. Warmer than the last week.

My blue K6
Almost same ride as yesterday on my brown K2.

I had to test how the K6 feels after I had got the K2 to feel comfortable with OK handling during a longer ride.

The K6 need a fork adjustment ;D

1. Too hard spring setup. I have focused on sag down when raising the bike from side stand.

2. Front end felt light after 160kmh during  5th gear acceleration from 100 to almost 200kmh  according to speedo when passing cars on a highway.

Next is to remove washers under fork caps. Not thick, 3.6mm,  make a difference. Will hopefully solve both.

Heard pinging at around 7000 rpm during WOT on 4th gear  Larger main going in.
Retard ignition, no thanks ;)

Got homework to do ;D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 05:46:07 am by PeWe »
CB750 K6-76  970cc (Earlier 1005cc JMR Billet block on the shelf waiting for a comeback)

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #1119 on: July 09, 2024, 01:35:36 pm »
Great rides and pics guys! Those 6 cylinder BMW K1600’s are interesting bikes, I’ve never ridden one, but I’m in the BMW club so when I start going to meetings (been to two in 33 years) and club rides, if someone offers me a ride on one I’d be interested in taking it for a lap. To be honest though, I think your K1 looks nicer Kevin, and while it might not have the power of that big 6, probably more fun to ride.

The weather forecast for this weekend is more cold crappy weather, but if Spotty and I get the white BMW going and it sounds ok, I think I might have to take it out for a ride on Sunday. If not, the  Hindenburg is getting an oil/coolant pump rebuild this week with fresh fluids and an oil filter, so should be good for a blast. ;D

Offline BenelliSEI

• Really Old Timer ...
  • 1969 cb750
« Reply #1120 on: July 09, 2024, 08:25:01 pm »
Kevin…. That K1 of yours always makes me smile (despite the company it keeps)! I’m headed off for ‘wing night with a few of the CVMG guys you’ve met on Thursday. My K1 is going to get a nice long run.

Offline Kevin D

• Old Timer
  • SE Michigan
« Reply #1121 on: July 10, 2024, 04:15:47 am »
John, I happened to be by the Blue Water bridge last night, and was remembering my travels to your place for the Ganaraska 250.
On our way home we passed a 3 mile line of semi trucks, waiting to cross into Canada, whoooo, glad I wasn’t in that line.
71 CB750 K1
104,000 miles
Original Owner
———past———
70 SL100/125/150
————————————————-
—————————————————————-

Offline lash

• Hot Shot
« Reply #1122 on: July 10, 2024, 04:17:35 am »
Tuesday was still sticky hot but the rain is coming overnight and Wednesday will be a car day. I have to make up some arms for my jack stand so that I can work on the front of my last 72 with the Delkevic on it. So off to my local tractor store for some large bolts that I can weld some angle iron to.
185 km today for #63

Offline PeWe

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #1123 on: July 10, 2024, 12:28:56 pm »
#28  158 km
Today's ride a test ride of the modifications done after yesterday's ride.

Route almost like yesterday, but faster without additional small roads.
Sorry, no photos.

1. Removed washers under fork caps.
Result: More comfortable and different stance making corners feeling better, safer and more fun. I feel more part of the bike.

Front after closer to 200kmh feels a little scary. Maybe if I hang over the tank, not act as a wind sail will make it possible to test after 210kmh ;D ;D

2. Bigger main jets. From 142.5  to 145.
Result:  No pinging and much better throttle response in higher speeds.

I had thoughts to increase main last year after installing correct needles (leaner).

At my way back, 20 km from home heaven opened with a horrible rain. Not for bike riding nor cars either.

Bad sight and roads filled with water. Happy to have fresh tires.
All dried insects on bike are cleaned off by the water. My leathers cleaned too, soaking wet.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 12:39:52 pm by PeWe »

Offline Kevin D

• Old Timer
  • SE Michigan
« Reply #1124 on: July 10, 2024, 03:58:54 pm »
lash this is a little late arriving, but you have earned it.
71 CB750 K1
104,000 miles
Original Owner
———past———
70 SL100/125/150
————————————————-
—————————————————————-