Author Topic: Full Face helmet tip!!!! This is one ya don't wanna miss!!!!  (Read 9366 times)

Offline 750Caferider

• Crazed Idiot
  • 78 CB750 SS
Full Face helmet tip!!!! This is one ya don't wanna miss!!!!
« on: October 03, 2009, 01:25:46 am »
If you decide to ride while having a raging cold and plugged sinus' don't wear a full face helmet!  I effing coated my entire visor!
Good times!  Ugh!  That was one hell of a mess.  My buddy nearly pi**ed himself while riding next to me.:'(

I guess on the bright side my shield won't fog up anytime soon, so I got that going for me...
Yeah I've got a real firm grasp on the obvious...(at least we noobs can be entertaining!)

Cheers!

BTW:  Gonna ride over to Ralph Waynes Backyard Nationals!!!  Look for me on the stock 78 750SS black/orange and shinny visor! 
78 CB 750F (Yoshimi)
Just picked up 3 early to mid 70's 750's Hell Yeah!
And a basketcase 70!!!!

Offline Hush

• Finally they realise that I am an
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • "Lady, I've heard it all before"!
Re: Full Face helmet tip!!!! This is one ya don't wanna miss!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 02:33:11 am »
As a teenager I smoked (didn't we all?) anyhow trying to look cool on our bikes made for cigarettes that took only seconds to burn right down to the but as we accelerated.
Worse, I have always liked the flip front helmets even as a spotty 16 year old and many was the time I'd be cruising along with a fag in my gob and the bluddy lid would come down like a guilotine and chop the end off, this burning ember would then fall down my shirt front and set fire to my clothes....no wonder I gave up smoking! ;D
I think the thing I most like about motorcycling is the speed at which my brain must process information at to avoid the numb skulls who are eating pies, playing the ukulele, applying make-up etc in the comfort of their airconditioned armchairs as they make random attempts to kill me!!!!!!!

Offline HondaMan

• Someone took this pic of me before I became a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ...not my choice, I was nicknamed...
    • Getting 'em Back on the Road
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 07:22:12 am »
As a teenager I smoked (didn't we all?) anyhow trying to look cool on our bikes made for cigarettes that took only seconds to burn right down to the but as we accelerated.
Worse, I have always liked the flip front helmets even as a spotty 16 year old and many was the time I'd be cruising along with a fag in my gob and the bluddy lid would come down like a guilotine and chop the end off, this burning ember would then fall down my shirt front and set fire to my clothes....no wonder I gave up smoking! ;D

:D :D :D

I quit smoking the day I started cussing the cigarette for the smoke in my eyes while I was trying to set the points on someone's 750 one hot August afternoon!

Talk about being stoopid... !

I went to the shop door, pitched the rest of the pack and the butt out into the parking lot. Another kid was standing there watching, and said, "Hey, don't you want those?" I replied, "Knock yourself out" and went back in to finish the tuneup.

One of my smarter moments.  ;D
See SOHC4shop@gmail.com for info about the gadgets I make for these bikes.

The demons are repulsed when a man does good. Use that.
Blood is thicker than water, but motor oil is thicker yet...so, don't mess with my SOHC4, or I might have to hurt you.
Hondaman's creed: "Bikers are family. Treat them accordingly."

Link to Hondaman Ignition: http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=67543.0

Link to My CB750 Book: https://www.lulu.com/search?adult_audience_rating=00&page=1&pageSize=10&q=my+cb750+book

Link to website: www.SOHC4shop.com

Offline Hush

• Finally they realise that I am an
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • "Lady, I've heard it all before"!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 02:08:52 pm »
You said a mouthfull Hondaman.
I think the thing I most like about motorcycling is the speed at which my brain must process information at to avoid the numb skulls who are eating pies, playing the ukulele, applying make-up etc in the comfort of their airconditioned armchairs as they make random attempts to kill me!!!!!!!