Author Topic: A 1975 CB400F 102.000 km (65000 mi) complete engine rebuild  (Read 42499 times)

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
A 1975 CB400F 102.000 km (65000 mi) complete engine rebuild
« on: February 05, 2010, 12:54:12 am »
I have a stock CB400f, and decided it is time for a complete engine rebuild.

The facts :

I bought this CB400f 3 years ago from the first owner, he bought it new in 1975 (I have the original bill of sale from the shop where he bought it new).

The owner putted 73.000 km (45360 miles) on it, always maintained the service intervals, and always used Castrol (RS) mineral oil. When he bought it he had to chose between a second hand BMW or a new CB400F.

His wife advised (forced) him to go for new, he always rode second hand motorcycles and had to wrench a lot, so you guess what he ended up buying. The BMW and the CB400f couldn't be of a bigger contrast, and in fact he drove the CB400F as-if it was a BMW. He told me he only once did rev it on the German highway above the 7000 rpm, but not higher than 8000 rpm,  but only once. He never exceeded the 8000 rpm, doing that, he never feld what the CB400f was capable off. Afterwards he was better of buying a BMW, it was fitting more to his riding style.

Four years ago I met him on a classic event, and I noticed his bike, it was in showroom condition. He told me that he was suffering from balance disorder, and he was afraid of driving it (and his wife too). He was then 73 years old. Being afraid of driving it, I asked him if he wanted to sell. He said yes, and it took him a year to emotionally part from it. He actually cried at the post office during the paperwork, because then he realized that it not only meant that he sold his bike, but also that his motorcycle riding days where over. He rode motorcycle his whole life.

I drove it home and I fell in love with this little sohc four. It is my first four, but I have other classic Honda´s as well, but all twins (a few CB72's, early dreams, and a Kawasaki KR1-s 250 twin stroker).

Like I said, it is in showroom condition, and everything was original, he cared for it like as if it was his child.
The original drive chain and sprockets where on there too. I got the cb400f with a can of grease, a stove and a few other things. He bought an extra chain with the bike, and he cleaned and lubricated one chain, while the other one was on the bike and changed it every 1000 km.

I did change a few things directly, other chain and sprockets, tyres, brake fluid, and front fork oil.
Because an original rear sprocket is unobtainable, I made one from aluminium and I latched the special piece from the old sprocket to the new one.

I also changed to Castrol full synthetic oil (10W50), after cleaning the sump pan (wasn't that much sludge in it).

The engine was very, very lazy. I went to a friend of my with a dyno and measured the curves as I got it, and I measured the curve after pulling it a few times to 10.000 rpm.

The first run was very difficult for the engine, it hardly pulled to the 9000 rpm (took ages) and showed no more then 26 Hp on the rear wheel. I pulled it to 10.000 a few times, and found 3 or 4 extra horses in the second run.

If the readers of this thread are interested in the dyno runs I will scan these and put these here on this thread.

We also synchronised the carbs (that was really necessary) and the engine became much more silent (it made a lot of mechanical noise before this).

We checked the compression, and 1,2,4 where good, but number 3 was lower (but not below specifications). The logical reason is that the screw for the tacho cable was never released while doing valve adjustment, so he never took out the tacho cable, and that makes it hard to adjust properly.

He advised me to ride it for a few thousand of km, and then see what the engine did afterwards, so I did.

In the beginning it was doing only 110 / 120  km an hour in fifth gear and wasn't strong enough to pull in sixth gear, besides that, the acceleration was poor. But after a while, the engine had to get used to me, it pulled to 150 in fifth gear, but still not able to pull in sixth gear, and the acceleration got a little better.

But when hitting 7000 rpm, the clutch started to slip, so I decide to get some decent clutch plates and stronger clutch springs. After that, it didn't slip any more, and every time I hit the 7000 rpm, the engine appreciated it more and more.

I took the CB several times to Italy for my work, did some long distance rides to customers, and now, after 3 years of riding it, the tacho reads 2.000 km, so it actually did 102.000 km.

At 90.000 km the cam chain started rattling, and couldn't be adjusted any more. The primary chain also rattled a lot, and the compression of the 3th cylinder was getting better, but always stayed behind compared to the others. I figured out that it was necessary to start thinking of an engine rebuild.

So I started to collect the necessary parts from ebay and other sources. I soon found out that it is more difficult to get parts for this CB400F then for the older twins I have. But when you have patience, you can achieve a lot with little money.

It took me two years to I find and buy two new cylinders blocks (I couldn't resist the price, and it was cheaper then boring / honing), std pistons, std. piston rings, valves, valve springs, main shaft, silent rubbers, packings, oil seals, kick starter shaft, secondary shaft, clutch outer, clutch inner, primary gear, etc.

Three weeks ago I started with the engine, and will document everything in this thread.

Jensen

« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 02:39:57 pm by supersports400 »

traveler

Re: A 1975 CB400F (102.000 km) full engine rebuild
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 04:09:15 am »
WOW...outstanding find, and I appreciate you taking the time to share with us.

Any pics would be GREAT!

~Joe

Offline andy750

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 04:34:52 am »
Very nice story and I think a scan of the dyno before and after your engine rebuild would be really helpful to other 400 guys on here.

Good luck with the rebuild and looking forward to your progress.

Andy
Current bikes
1. CB750K4: Long distance bike, 17 countries and counting...2001 - Trans-USA-Mexico, 2003 - European Tour, 2004 - SOHC Easy Rider Trip , 2008 - Adirondack Tour 2-up , 2013 - Tail of the Dragon Tour , 2017: 836 kit install and bottom end rebuild. And rebirth: http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,173213.msg2029836.html#msg2029836
2. CB750/810cc K2  - road racer with JMR worked head 71 hp
3. Yamaha Tenere T700 2022

Where did you go on your bike today? - http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=45183.2350

Offline socalenduro

• Hot Shot
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 06:52:14 am »
along for the ride....
once i have a long term garage to work in i want to rebuild a 400f engine to put into my 350f

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 12:02:59 pm »
Thanks for reading this post,

First of all, I' m not English, I'm dutch, so my English is not perfect. If you don't understand what I'm writing, please ask, that's better then misinterpret.
Secondly, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and I like to sort out the details. It's the first time I see a sohc four from the inside, everything is new for me, if you see that I'm going the wrong way, please react instantly. I do have experience in rebuilding engines, but as I stated earlier, mostly twins.

First some pictures of my bike.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 12:20:06 pm by jensen »

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 12:32:22 pm »
And now the dyno readings :

Dyno run 1 (two runs on one sheet)

The red line is the first run, remember, it was never pulled above 8000 rpm by the previous owner. It took ages to get there and pumped out a sad 26.2 HP. That's not what you expect from a CB400F. My CB72' 62 has more power (28 HP), and that's an early 250 cc twin (but redlining at 10.500 rpm).

The blue line is the second run, after a few minutes of revving it a few times on the dyno. This is the cheapest way to get 4 HP extra, I guess. It's also clearly noticed that the chain is worn out, despite the care the PO took. The max speed on the dyno in fifth gear is 150 km/hr , but the first run only 145 km / hr.

Dyno run 2 (one run including mixture)

Clearly to see it that the mixture is a little bumpy, what you expect from a non constant vacuum carb. The mixture is good between 7000 to 10.000 rpm, save to ride and not too lean (I changed it to 78 mainjets).

« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 12:47:06 pm by jensen »

Offline fastbroshi

• Puppet
  • Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 10:22:31 am »
Wow, it was running very lean in the lower rpm's wasn't it?  Makes good power up top though.
Just call me Timmaaaaay!!!

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 12:19:36 pm »
Hi fastbroshi,

This is due to opening the throttle to quick in the low rpm regions, not bad.

Six weeks ago I started to soak all important bolts and nuts in penetrating oil. The nuts of the headers, cylinder head and all the bolts of the engine cases. I did this once in two days. Three weeks ago I could free the nuts from the header without damage. I found a lot of carbon deposits in the exhaust ports, at least 3 to 5 mm thick (see pictures).

This was clearly one of the reasons that the CB had only 30 HP, the exhaust ports where a lot smaller in diameter. Like I said in my previous mails, the PO never understood how these engines should be driven, he never ever revved above 8000 rpm. However I revved it up from time to time, and did ride some fast routes through Germany with it. The engine never used oil between the oil changes (3000 km).

I also dismantled the cylinder head cover three weeks ago and looked for the first time into the valve train and camshaft. From a distance it did not look bad to me, but when I took a closer look I found severe damage on the camshaft lobs and rockers.

After a week of soaking in penetrating oil , I freed the cylinder head, all nuts came out undamaged, also the nuts just before the spark plug holes. I was warned about the cylinder base gasket, and I soaked the studs for another week as the gasket from outside. Today I freed the cylinder too, the base gasket was completely wet from the penetrating oil, and no problem anymore.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 02:29:48 pm by jensen »

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 12:45:09 pm »
The chrome on the rockers was gone, some parts broke out and damaged the camshaft lobs. The middle of the camshaft lobs was much thinner then the outside, so some rockers where also damaged because of that. The bearings of the camshaft - head where good, also the bearing surfaces in the head itself, so the head can be re-used, the camshaft not. Luckily I tracked down a new camshaft, so that problem is solved for now.

The cam chain was loose, there was no tension on it anymore, and I think I stopped riding it just on time.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 02:01:57 pm by jensen »

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 01:02:09 pm »
When I took the head off, I found a lot of carbon deposit on the head and piston floors. The valves where not really burned, not one of them. I was very happy I was able to pull the head and cylinder without any damage, all studs are in perfect condition, as the bolts and nuts. The only thing I have to do is re-plate (sink), saving a lot of hassle and money. In the past I bought a few boxes of Honda sohc NOS parts like valves, rockers, cams, cranks, clutches, camshaft bearing parts, but no parts numbers on it. I have found at least 7 camshafts, but all larger, probably CB500/CB550 and CB750. But after comparing the valves, I found all the valves and rockers I needed (I replace all valves, all rockers and all springs).
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 01:43:59 pm by jensen »

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 01:32:07 pm »
Today I removed the valves, and cleaned the head. Afterwards I beat blasted the combustion chambers and in and exhaust ports with the finest bead I could find. I use a very low pressure while blasting. The result is a very fine structure, and the bead also closes the surface. I made pictures of all the ports and inner side if the head.

After measuring the valve guides I decided not to replace them, not one of them was worn out, and all within specifications, and that means saving a lot of trouble.
The combustion cambers are a little rough, but that's the material itself.

Next week I will start to port the head and make the combustion chambers nice and smooth. I also will make the exhaust chambers precisely the same in volume. Next to that It' also necessary to re-cut all the valve seats for the new valves and the modern petrol.

facts :

valve stem diam. ex 1 = 5.30   valve stem daim. in 1 = 5.42
valve stem diam. ex 2 = 5.32   valve stem daim. in 2 = 5.40
valve stem diam. ex 3 = 5.29   valve stem daim. in 3 = 5.41
valve stem diam. ex 4 = 5.30   valve stem daim. in 4 = 5.42

the play of combinations was less than 0.3 mm, except ex. 3, but the play is too much for me, so I decided to renew all valves.

All springs where within specifications, but I decided to replace them all, better save then sorry.

Camshaft lob hight ex 3 = 27.8 mm (too small), rest was within specifications. But the surface of the lobs made me decide to search for a new one.

The exhaust 3 has suffered the most, My assumption stated earlier is that this is because the the adjustment should be done after removing the tachometer cable, the PO never did this. Does has someone another explanation ?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 02:02:20 pm by jensen »

traveler

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 01:51:11 pm »
Good progress!

The bike really is super clean!

Take your time and do the engine right!

~Joe

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 02:12:43 pm »
Hi traveler,

Yes I will take my time for the engine, since this is my first sohc4 engine rebuild, I have to read in to every step I take. i never saw so many valves sitting in a single head.
Before I started this rebuild I gave myself 8-10 months, and a budget of 2000 euro. For now I spend 5 euro on penetrating oil, 250 euro for the camshaft, 20 euro for spring and 50 euro for a few bags of ultra fine glass beat.

I'm not in a hurry to get it ready before the summer. I have an other classic bike to ride on this summer.

Jensen
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 02:21:42 pm by jensen »

Offline bill440cars

• Feeling More & More,
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Tryin' To Slow Down "Time"!
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 04:29:44 pm »

Hey Jensen, I expected a decent informative thread from you, from wht I knew of you over on the 305 forums and I see you are running true to form. ;) Good to have you over here, doing your 400F rebuild. Lots of good stuff here (bikes, info, experience AND folks)! 8) That sure IS one fine looking 400F you have there. You are going to have lots of folks checking out you rebuild.

Take care, Bill ;)
Member # 1969
PRAYERS ALWAYS FOR: Bre, Jeff & Virginia, Bear, Trevor & Brianna ( Close Friend's Daughter)
"Because HE lives, I can Face Tomorrow"                  
 You CAN Teach An Old Dog New Tricks, Just Takes A Little Bit Longer & A Lot More Patience!! 

Main Rides: '02 Durango, '71 Swinger & Dad's '93
                  Dakota LE 4x4 '66 CB77 & '72 SL350K2
Watch What You Step Into, It Could  End Up A Mess!

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 01:29:41 am »
Hi Bill,

Yes, nice CB400F isn't it ? It's worth the money to bring the engine back in original shape. I want to rebuild the engine better then new, and my goal is to have at least 35 HP on the rear wheel. Next to that I'm looking for better midrange power, but I don't want to change anything on the outside of the engine. I like it to have this as original as possible, I didn't change the ignition either, it has still contact breakers, the original condensers (can you believe that ? 102.000 km with the original condensers ?) and the original coils. With a few early Honda twins around I learned how these should be adjusted.

The gears and chains involved in the transmission of the CB400F will at least absorb 15% of the available crank power, so to achieve 35 HP on the rear wheel, I need to have over 40 HP on the crank.

I guess that's achievable with a good  but not extreme porting job, because the inlet and exhaust ports are far from ideal (see the pictures in the previous mail). Honda specifications are 37 HP on the crank, and most likely I will get 3 HP more with porting only. But I like to gain that without touching the midrange and lower range.

I think it will take me at least 12 hours with the dremel to achieve what I want. This head is a disaster to work on, because you have to do it with a mirror to see what you're doing. I don't want to ruin things by taking out too much material, I actually want to re-shape the port, not make it a bigger diameter.

Next to that it's important that the ports have the same flow resistance. with the twins I've worked on it was much easier to achieve that. Now everything is a factor 2 more difficult to reach that goal.

I also don't want to cut or grind the valve guides, I like to put another 100.000 km on this little beauty without rebuilding it again.

Enough detailed info Bill ?  :D

Jensen
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:01:08 am by jensen »

Offline bill440cars

• Feeling More & More,
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Tryin' To Slow Down "Time"!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 10:20:32 am »
Hi Bill,

Yes, nice CB400F isn't it ? It's worth the money to bring the engine back in original shape. I want to rebuild the engine better then new, and my goal is to have at least 35 HP on the rear wheel. Next to that I'm looking for better midrange power, but I don't want to change anything on the outside of the engine. I like it to have this as original as possible, I didn't change the ignition either, it has still contact breakers, the original condensers (can you believe that ? 102.000 km with the original condensers ?) and the original coils. With a few early Honda twins around I learned how these should be adjusted.

The gears and chains involved in the transmission of the CB400F will at least absorb 15% of the available crank power, so to achieve 35 HP on the rear wheel, I need to have over 40 HP on the crank.

I guess that's achievable with a good  but not extreme porting job, because the inlet and exhaust ports are far from ideal (see the pictures in the previous mail). Honda specifications are 37 HP on the crank, and most likely I will get 3 HP more with porting only. But I like to gain that without touching the midrange and lower range.

I think it will take me at least 12 hours with the dremel to achieve what I want. This head is a disaster to work on, because you have to do it with a mirror to see what you're doing. I don't want to ruin things by taking out too much material, I actually want to re-shape the port, not make it a bigger diameter.

Next to that it's important that the ports have the same flow resistance. with the twins I've worked on it was much easier to achieve that. Now everything is a factor 2 more difficult to reach that goal.

To measure this I use an old vacuum cleaner with a build in tachometer (precise electronic read out). It's a relative measurement, not need to measure the pressure's anyway, it only needs to compare the flow restriction of the ports to each other.

I also don't want to cut or grind the valve guides, I like to put another 100.000 km on this little beauty without rebuilding it again.

Enough detailed info Bill ?  :D

Jensen

Yeah Jensen, you've put in enough detail. ::) ;)

Pretty cool though, about YOUR device to measure flow! 8)

Thanks for sharing, Bill ;)                         

Member # 1969
PRAYERS ALWAYS FOR: Bre, Jeff & Virginia, Bear, Trevor & Brianna ( Close Friend's Daughter)
"Because HE lives, I can Face Tomorrow"                  
 You CAN Teach An Old Dog New Tricks, Just Takes A Little Bit Longer & A Lot More Patience!! 

Main Rides: '02 Durango, '71 Swinger & Dad's '93
                  Dakota LE 4x4 '66 CB77 & '72 SL350K2
Watch What You Step Into, It Could  End Up A Mess!

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
Re: A 1975 CB400F 102.000 km (65000 mi) complete engine rebuild
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 01:41:27 pm »
I got my new camshaft, in the original box. It's always nice to have some NOS stuff. Measuring showed that it is straight within 0.02 mm, that's good.
Plastiguage showed that my cylinder head bearings where within specification, that's a relief again.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:01:46 am by jensen »

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 02:50:43 pm »
update 09-02-10

Yesterday evening and tonight I did the carbs, dismantled them, and cleaned everything thoroughly. Yesterday I delivered the carbs to someone with an ultrasonic cleaner, and today picked them up again. In the last two years I found some interesting spare parts for these carbs, and I decided to replace all the important items like needles, needle yets (Honda), all packings and O-rings. I also changed the throttle valves, not really needed too, but I had these lying around. I found that the third carb had a different float hight (float was 2 mm higher, so nr. 3 got more mixture compared to the other three), so I set the float hight properly.

Tomorrow I start with porting the head and make the combustion chambers exactly the same.

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 02:51:59 am »
Spend more then 3 hours with the dremel and the head, not finished yet, pictures when finished soon.

As mentioned in the parallel thread Questions about "A 1975 CB400F 102.000 km (65000 mi) complete engine rebuild"http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=65353.0 (I did create that thread because according to the forum rules I can not ask question in this part of the forum).

I ordered wurth silicon "glue" to make the connection intake rubber - air box air tight. Most of the Honda bond did solve within petrol, the rubbers are loose in the air box, and when dust comes through there.....the job on the cylinder / pistons / rings is not lasting long.

For now, it's porting the cylinder for the rest of the week. After that I bring the head to a specialist for re-cutting the valve seats (my milling machine is just not rigid enough to do this by myself). Next week I will try to get my crank out of the engine cases and see what the damage is in there.

While waiting for parts I also will rebuild my front fork (one front fork seal was leaking a bit, so replacement is the only way to go).

Jensen
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 02:57:23 am by jensen »

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 02:04:55 pm »
update 11-02-10

I dismantled my front fork, bearings etc. Pictured is the lower bearing race (yes, it came out like this), any ideas what happened ? There's absolutely no damage on other parts (exept the balls)  like the steering stem, everything is straight and good. ??? Did Honda mount them this way ? :o

The steering head bearings should be replaced, now I know why the bike did steer a bit funny.

Tapered bearings will be mounted (of course),

Jensen

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 10:20:38 am by jensen »

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2010, 10:15:54 am »
Update 15-02-10

After 12 hours of cutting with the dremel, I finally finished porting the head. Add another 3 hours of making the combustion chambers equal and nice, and you’re busy every evening during the week.

It was difficult to port this head because Honda made everything in this head as difficult as possible. The valves are angled in two planes, the intake ports are not straight in the vertical plane. Due to the way the head is made the area around the valve guide seems apart from the rest of the intake port, intake and exhaust ports are really small and angled in two ways etc.

When porting I realized that this is one of the first Honda’s with angled valves in two planes. Every early Honda twin I worked on had the valves angles in one plane. Does the  1969 CB750 sand-cast also have this feature ? It must have been a pain in the … to machine the valve seat’s surfaces in that time. I actually don’t understand why Honda engineered it this way, very very difficult and expensive to make it like this.

What I’ve tried to realize :

My working order with porting a head is maybe different then other people, but it worked for me in the past.

I always start with the entrance of the ports, and normally I start with the intake side. It’s very important not to shape the port itself yet, first  I make all transitions between the different parts smooth and there are four of these transitions :

1.   intake manifold – entrance of the intake port
2.   intake port – valve seat
3.   valve seat – exhaust port
4.   exit of the exhaust port – muffler / muffler packing

I’m using the original carbs and muffles after the rebuild, so I use the original intake manifolds. I did this with making a caliber with the same diameter as the intake manifolds and then compare this with the intake ports entrance. When the entrance is almost finished I mount the manifold and make it fit precisely.

I also do this with the exhaust port exit. I make a caliber which fits precisely in the pipe of the muffles, and copy it’s shape and size into the head.

The second step is make the transition from valve seat to the aluminum of the head very smooth. I’m always very careful when shaping two materials at once, the steel of the valve seat is much harder then the soft aluminum of the head itself.

After this is done I have shaped everything but the port itself.

Jensen
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:03:14 am by jensen »

Offline fasturd

• Hot Shot
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2010, 08:03:40 am »
Grat thread. I have two 400s in the garage. One needing only love the other a complete rebuild. Your information is great, keep up the good work!

I know how hard it is to remember to take pictures and post as you work but it is greatly appreciated.

Check out my Project 13 if you get some spare time. It also came from a 70+ year old geltleman who decided it was just time to let her go. (12,000 one owner miles) I do not plan and rebuilding this motor for a Loooooong time!

Thanks again and good luck!

Bill.
13 in the garage and counting...

Link to my link...   http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=58422.0

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 09:31:05 am »
Thanks fasturd,

A great find, a 400 with very low miles on the engine, I'm feeling a bit jealous now.
I'll read your thread as I have a little spare time on my hands,

Jensen

Offline strynboen

• Old Timer
    • http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=4hj19vunsg11s0oe03fhhgrok1&/topic,60973.0.html
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 11:13:27 am »
godag jensen,,this is larsen from denmark..i just get this 75" 400 f..vith 95000 km on.så i follov yours work..have to do same job..next vinter,,,but hope to run ,,this summer..to get a fealing of the engine..and get a idea hov mutch i need to renovate..dont have the historie of bike,,så must get the feling..by drive it...
i kan not speak english/but trying!!
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=60973.0
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=144758.0
i hate all this v-w.... vords

Offline supersports400

• Hot Shot
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2010, 11:41:25 am »
Hi strynboen,

Nice CB400F you have there, also a high milage, it's a snowy world out there.
I see your picture, it seems to be a CD50, something like this :

Jensen