Author Topic: Shameless Post Black Hole Thread  (Read 529 times)

Offline Ecosse

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Member #4139
    • My 550 walk around video
Shameless Post Black Hole Thread
« on: June 29, 2010, 04:52:15 pm »
As I creep ever closer to 5k (I'm at 4,515) I am increasingly aware that a high post count may have a certain air of hubris about it. Especially, when what one has to offer usually consists of wise cracks and poorly thought out suggestions and advice that have zero to do with the repair, upkeep, and understanding of the SOHC/4, but make the poor slob feel like they somehow added to the discourse and thus has some values to society while giving newbe members the misconception another member with a high post count means they are of some authority.  Well, I'm not!

So, my idea is this: if one feels a need to be online and to have a world wide audience for their self important musings (like what I'm doing right now) without the stigma of a high post count, you can come here, make the sacrificial post, and use the "modify" feature to update edit said post.  

Oboy, look at how clumsily I typed this! I'll have to come back later to fix it up. Please bear with me.  ;)

Bill, have you been eating those funny little mushrooms that grow under the back porch?  :D :D

no. but a well kept secret i'll share with ya; the lead paint on the porch tastes like that pixy powder candy we ate as a kid.  ;) ;D

« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 05:03:31 pm by Ecosse »
1974 CB550K     

Help stop TORTURE and SLAUGHTER of cats, dogs, and other kept animals.                                                  www.animalsasia.org

Your 1%er name

A WORTHY EFFORT: http://www.honorflight.org.

Offline Damfino

• Sneaky, Evil, Magnificent Bastard of a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Look at the grouse! NYUK,NYUK,NYUK!
Re: Shameless Post Black Hole Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 04:59:40 pm »

Bill, have you been eating those funny little mushrooms that grow under the back porch?  :D :D
Your Message Here!
You can still call me 'Schmitty'

1976 CB 750
2014 CB 1100DLX
2015 Harley Davidson Freewheeler

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
Charles Manson

You've got to watch your back in the SSDB, this is where the clever guys get bored with bike talk and make poo jokes.
I like my women a little big. Natural. Now, they shave this and wax that. It's not right. I love natural women. Big women. This trend in women has to go. Bulomia, anorexia. That's just wrong. You know what will cure that? My special sticky buns. One lick of my sticky buns and your appetite will come right back. ~ RIP Mr. Borgnine  01/24/1917 - 07/08/2012  :'(

Offline bikerbart

• Master
Re: Shameless Post Black Hole Thread
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 09:48:19 am »
or the ones that grow in the cow field,you know,the GOOD ones.
its better to regret something you have done,than something you havent.Except playing with explosives.