testy

Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 748376 times)

Offline dave500

• Really Old Timer ...
  • WHAT?no gravy?
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #16350 on: January 21, 2020, 04:17:18 pm »
if it wasn't his truck and had a company name on it give them a ring,im sure his boss will kick him out unless its his brother?

Offline Kelly E

• Geriatric Hooligan
  • Hot Shot
« Reply #16351 on: January 21, 2020, 06:24:58 pm »
Cowman, Instead of dwelling on the past, let it go. Build a modern bike and use it to prove to potential employers that you are way better than the run of the mill bozo's that come out of MMI.  8)
Never Give Up - Never Surrender

1974 Honda CB550 K0
1980 Suzuki GS1100E
1984 Honda VF700S Sabre
1994 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000A9

Offline BomberMann650

• Holy Cow! I'm an
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Dr. Bovinestein
« Reply #16352 on: January 21, 2020, 08:08:23 pm »
Cowman, Instead of dwelling on the past, let it go. Build a modern bike and use it to prove to potential employers that you are way better than the run of the mill bozo's that come out of MMI.  8)

Its trauma thinking trap loop at work.  It flares up when certain events are replayed.  I've found myself being awful suspicious of certain stereotypes and especially people with cameras pointed my way. 

The common knowledge is that a stalking victim usually knows their stalker.  But when the stalking is done by a gang, that changes the nature of the crime.  They say only 2% of men will be the target of a stalker in their lifetime.  It's also suggested only 2% of people will learn to survive in toxic corrosive environments and come out the other side better for it. 
Guess thats the diamond i'll have to wear.

If i ever build another bike.  It's not going to be conventional by any means.
75 CB550F codename Bloo
76/78 XS750 triple; trash can.
07 FJR1300; Chollima, the thousand miles horse
73 Norton Commando 850 Cafe Racer

Offline jgger

• Expert
« Reply #16353 on: January 21, 2020, 09:03:12 pm »
This kind of stuff pisses me off. Happened about 3 or4 miles from my house. Too many and way too young, tragic is all I can say!

https://ktla.com/2020/01/20/3-killed-in-temescal-valley-hit-and-run-crash-suspect-arrested/
"The SOHC4 uses a computer located about 2-3 ft above the seat.  Those sometimes need additional programming." -stolen from  Two Tired

Online Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #16354 on: January 21, 2020, 11:07:14 pm »
This kind of stuff pisses me off. Happened about 3 or4 miles from my house. Too many and way too young, tragic is all I can say!

https://ktla.com/2020/01/20/3-killed-in-temescal-valley-hit-and-run-crash-suspect-arrested/

"Answer a survey question to continue to read this post" WTF? That pisses me off Jim! ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #16355 on: January 21, 2020, 11:10:11 pm »
if it wasn't his truck and had a company name on it give them a ring,im sure his boss will kick him out unless its his brother?

Thanks Dave, we've got all his details, once he was confronted by several angry looking boxers, he was happy to tell them everything they wanted to know. We have the details of his company (in Sydney) and someone contacted my son for his details, but we've decided not to talk to them, they can talk to Shannons. ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

Offline spotty

• Expert
  • cb750....for when a Vmax is just too much bike
    • spottys world of vmaxes and great danes
« Reply #16356 on: January 22, 2020, 01:46:53 am »
My stinking twunt of a car is pissing me off something chronic

See non motorcycle thread for details
It seems I've kicked the Honda habit again...anyone mind if I stick around ?

Offline jgger

• Expert
« Reply #16357 on: January 22, 2020, 09:41:49 am »

"Answer a survey question to continue to read this post" WTF? That pisses me off Jim! ;D

Sorry Terry that was not in there when I looked at the article. I will try to find a better one.

The short story is 6 teens were intentionally run off the road by a 42 year old POS. 3 boys died and the piece of crap just drove home like nothing happened.
"The SOHC4 uses a computer located about 2-3 ft above the seat.  Those sometimes need additional programming." -stolen from  Two Tired

Offline dave500

• Really Old Timer ...
  • WHAT?no gravy?
« Reply #16358 on: January 22, 2020, 12:50:54 pm »
just click none of the above and you can read it,boy that guy snapped in that car.

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #16359 on: January 22, 2020, 06:04:05 pm »
No worries, I'll check it out after work. Work pisses me off, did I mention that? I better go and read Spotty's whine though, I do have my priorities, and love reading other folk's tales of woe... ;D

Offline jgger

• Expert
« Reply #16360 on: January 22, 2020, 07:57:31 pm »
Like that?

Offline jgger

• Expert
« Reply #16361 on: January 22, 2020, 08:00:50 pm »
But it does give you time to think about important stuff like this.

Offline jgger

• Expert
« Reply #16362 on: January 22, 2020, 08:02:00 pm »
Or this!😁

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #16363 on: January 23, 2020, 11:27:25 am »
Magnificent! It's hard to stay pissed off when I see something funny like all those above!

I know, I'll think about my credit card bill after my Christmas  buying frenzy, yep, that brought me back down, fcuk it..... ;D

Offline jgger

• Expert
« Reply #16364 on: January 23, 2020, 11:50:59 am »
Sorry Terry,  I didn't mean to piss you off by making you not pissed off!!!!!🙊🙉🙈

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #16365 on: January 23, 2020, 12:11:09 pm »
Ha ha, I need to stay pissed off Jim, sometimes it's the only thing to keep me awake, and my co-workers complain about my snoring keeping them awake? ;D

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #16366 on: January 25, 2020, 02:32:15 pm »
Well I'm sitting here in my comfy chair feeling sorry for myself instead of sitting on my bike heading toward Phillip Island for the 2020 Classic. I've had some pretty severe back pain for the last few weeks and yesterday was really bad. Last night I took an overdose of Tramadol, phenergan and Panadol Osteo and had a pretty good nights sleep, but woke up so sore I almost couldn't get off the crapper and every time I move, burp or fart it spasms.

I quite enjoy riding motorcycles, moving, burping and farting, so I'm pretty pissed off.......... ;D

;
Honda