Author Topic: Colorado Anyone??  (Read 4469 times)

Offline fjing60

Colorado Anyone??
« on: July 07, 2013, 01:23:51 pm »
Hey guys I just moved to Fort Collins Co and wanted to know if there were anyone on here that is in Fort Collins or in the area that would like to meet up?

Offline Jerry Rxman Griffin aka MuthaF'er

• This MuthaF'er is getting to be a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Bought her new 4/75
Re: Colorado Anyone??
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 01:37:04 pm »
I'm in the Springs (CO Spr) but I am not able to ride currently. HOWEVER the 2013 SOHC4 Relay is coming through 7/19 - 7/20 and you're welcome to join all of us that will participate. Go to the 2013 World Tour section to keep up. http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?board=168.0

Actually OldBob of Nederland will be meeting Proto for a Relay tomorrow to pick up Godzilla v3.0 from Proto from Craig, CO and will be in your area going and coming. Get in touch with Bob and ride along. Don't think he is taking his SOHC4 which is technically wrong.  >:( You could save his hide if you were to go.  ;)

Jerry
As of today 3/13/2012 my original owner 75 CB750F has made it through 3 wives, er EX-wives. Free at last.  ;-)

Offline fjing60

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 01:58:04 pm »
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I cannot ride either. I am still building my bike.

Offline cb650

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 03:13:23 pm »
I'm in Hudson if you ever get out this way.
18 grand and 18 miles dont make you a biker

Offline Jeremy C.

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 01:45:45 pm »
Hey I see this thread is a little old but did you find anyone to ride with? I'm down in the Springs and have a K5 that loves miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Bought her new 4/75
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 07:27:05 pm »
JJ, we'll need to meet up. K5 Keith is in town too. I can ride again but the insurance company just comp'ed me for my Fat Boy and I'm pretty much healed up. Gotta get the F finished so I can get back on.
As of today 3/13/2012 my original owner 75 CB750F has made it through 3 wives, er EX-wives. Free at last.  ;-)

Offline Jeremy C.

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 09:16:32 pm »
That'd be great. I made it down to Florence in today's beautiful weather. I'm over in Old Colorado City. I'll shoot you direct message and we'll see what we can't get worked out. Sorry to hear about the FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Bought her new 4/75
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 11:06:43 pm »
If you're in Old CO City then you are Keith's neighbor. He rode by today and I mentioned we have fresh blood. He also mentioned there is a guy with a small shop in Manitou that has 2 cafe'd F2/3's. May have to open up the garage door tomorrow and install the oil pump and sump cover then the engine is ready to go back in. 

Offline Jeremy C.

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 07:19:24 pm »
I'll keep my eyes open for Keith, it's a pretty small community over here. 

Good luck on that oil pump.  I just took my speedo apart to fix and that retaining ring was a tedious #$%*. 

Wouldn't mind checking out those cafe'd Fs in Manitou.

Offline riverfever

• Master
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 08:01:19 pm »
I'm up in Woodland Park and hope to have my bike in a place where I can ride it pretty soon here. Would love to meet up with others (particularly if you need help doing any work).
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=127186.0

"You wouldn't think that out here...a man could simply run clear...out of country but oh my...oh my...nothing but the light." -Ben Nichols

Offline palepainter

• Hot Shot
    • Mike Learn custom paint and airbrush.
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 04:39:29 pm »
I just wanted to revive this local thread.  I am up north of Denver area.  Closer to Longmont.  If anyone ever needs a hand with paint or fab work, let me know.  Shop is always open for fellow riders.

Offline cb650

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2016, 04:48:23 pm »
Paint???   How are you with cars?   LOL   welcome

• Really Old Timer ...
  • Bought her new 4/75
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2016, 05:38:15 pm »
I just wanted to revive this local thread.  I am up north of Denver area.  Closer to Longmont.  If anyone ever needs a hand with paint or fab work, let me know.  Shop is always open for fellow riders.

Eventually or at the least a garage day.

Offline palepainter

• Hot Shot
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2016, 05:52:39 pm »
Paint???   How are you with cars?   LOL   welcome

Oh man...I do not touch cars.  HAHAHA.  If I had a dollar for every time someone asked.  I work on personal stuff, but not for customers. They just take up too much space.   You can see my work at www.mikelearn.com

Offline palepainter

• Hot Shot
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2016, 06:00:11 pm »

Eventually or at the least a garage day.

You are welcome any time you are up this way Jerry.  I always have cold beer in the shop fridge.  ;D

Offline cb650

• Old Timer
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 11:36:49 am »
We should all get together and ride to the durango meet.

Offline palepainter

• Hot Shot
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2017, 06:44:05 pm »
I think I will just be getting back from Sturgis if I remember the date set for it. 

Offline rocket johnny

• Hot Shot
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2017, 11:58:01 am »
 :) :)     i'm in grand junction so only 160 miles away from durango .  plan on going and ride the million dollar hwy

Offline nomad68

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2017, 09:08:24 pm »
I am new to this club I just acquired 5 bikes and want to start building a 73 CB750. Let me know if you are in the NW Co. Area.
Thanks Damon